Trend: Teens trying to summon demon

You must be an atheist to know that.

Your kind ain't hard to spot, boy....ponytail, bloodshot eyes, stinking of cheap booze...little wonder nobody would hear a prayer of yours.
Yeah, God is so picky. And the first shall be last eh? According to the Gospels, that description would make him top of the list for a little Jesus time. You, get thee behind me satan.

Satan is spelled correctly BTW. It's not a name, a satan means an obstacle.
Jesus was predicting the Jews rejecting the gospel after receiving it first, and so the gospel is given to the gentiles. This theme is repeated in several teachings and parables.

You must be an atheist to know that.

Your kind ain't hard to spot, boy....ponytail, bloodshot eyes, stinking of cheap booze...little wonder nobody would hear a prayer of yours.
Yeah, God is so picky. And the first shall be last eh? According to the Gospels, that description would make him top of the list for a little Jesus time. You, get thee behind me satan.

Satan is spelled correctly BTW. It's not a name, a satan means an obstacle.
Jesus was predicting the Jews rejecting the gospel after receiving it first, and so the gospel is given to the gentiles. This theme is repeated in several teachings and parables.
Your opinion is irrelevant. You're not one of us, nor are you an arbiter of correct Christian behavior or qualified to evaluate a Christian's faith. Those audits are made among ourselves and you're not invited to the discussion.
He's a pathological liar and drunk on his ass...harmless but irritating.
You are heretics on a wrong path from Christianity. You are known by your acts here, and they are tainted. You do not act Christ-like here, and none of you have power to speak in His Name.

Yeah, God is so picky. And the first shall be last eh?

Of course....why should He let crap into Heaven? You heard the Word and laughed at it, insulted your Savior, walked into a trap that seemed so natural and comfortable until you tried to get out of it....if you had a lick of sense you'd fall to your knees and beg Him for another chance.
If you knew your faith, you'd know that I am closer to Jesus than you are...

Of course....why should He let crap into Heaven? You heard the Word and laughed at it, insulted your Savior, walked into a trap that seemed so natural and comfortable until you tried to get out of it....if you had a lick of sense you'd fall to your knees and beg Him for another chance.
I hope you are. I hope you know Jesus loves you and wants to embrace you like a long, lost son.

Punch him in the arm for me...

Why do you need to summon a demon?

Plenty of humans are more evil than a demon ever could be, take Hitler, Mao, Stalin, and Pol Pot, for starters.
No human could ever be more evil because humans are deceived, fallen angels are not. Even the monsters you mentioned thought they were creating a better humanity, the demons who deceived them knew full well how many people their utopian ideas would kill. It's a whole 'nother scale of evil when we're talking about the demonic realm.

saintmike is pharisee in a Christian dominionist form.

He is as silly as Where R My Keyes.

Anyone who thinks liberalism or conservatism is God's way is a devil in human form trying to take something from some one.

Thanks Obama.

"The latest topic to create some commotion on Twitter has teens trying to summon a demon named Charlie.

The Charlie Charlie Challenge surfaced Thursday on Twitter and has gone viral across social media platforms.

The challenge includes putting two pencils on a piece of paper in the shape of a cross. The words “yes” and “no” are written in boxes outlined by the pencils. Then the participants say “Charlie, Charlie are you here?”

Social media users have been uploading videos “summoning” Charlie."

Twitter trend Charlie Charlie Challenge has teens trying to summon demon FOX5 San Diego San Diego news weather traffic sports from KSWB

Not even half as good as the old 'Bloody Mary' thing with a mirror. If two pencils are used to make a cross, then they're balancing one on another with a 50-50 chance of losing balance falling onto either yes or no? So gravity and Chaos Theory is now a demon? K...

Maybe this is someone's attempt to get kids interested in math and science? Balanacing a pencil with a probability outcome that summons a demon. In actuality simply a DIY lesson on probability modelling or something :)

Or along those same lines, an experiment an atheist came up with to show how gullible and stupid religious people are. :)

I hope you are. I hope you know Jesus loves you and wants to embrace you like a long, lost son.

The "embrace" that dude needs is not from Jesus...it's from a straitjacket.

saintmike is pharisee in a Christian dominionist form.

He is as silly as Where R My Keyes.

Anyone who thinks liberalism or conservatism is God's way is a devil in human form trying to take something from some one.
You're an antagonist who can't debate so you engage in personal destruction instead. Since life is too short, you're on permanent ignore.

You are projecting again, saintmike. You need to grow up and live the counsel of 1 Cor 1: l-13.

I accept your defeat and submission.

Forum List

Back