strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
japanese dogwood should bloom well this year:

IMG_0518.jpg

i love the little heart shaped leaves ..they make me feel all girly:

IMG_0519.jpg

My Italian plum is in bloom too early, hence per usual it will fail to bear fruit, I suppose. Smells wonderfully though.

My pears and more other plums respond more appropriately to the clime and have the good sense not to bloom, yet.

My volunteer apple is blooming now which is on time for that breed.

Next week I expect all the other fruit trees to be in bloom

If God created trees, shouldn't liberals be the ones calling conserve-ative christians tree huggers?

Most liberals never really give christians much thought.

Doubt me?

Go check out who starts all these either pro-christian or christian-bashing threads.

Very few of them are, I think initiated by people here who appear to be liberals.

They are typically started either by right wing atheists who for some reason want to torment believers, or they are started by right wing Christians who for some reason seem to want to torment everybody.

When uber-liberals meet, Christianity is seldom a topic of discussion unless some radical bible thumper is effecting some political issue.

Religion is basically considered irrelevant or a taboo subject since most liberals think other people's religion is basically none of their damned business un;ess the deeply religious MAKE it their business by political machinations.

Liberals don't typicall bash christians mostly because liberals just really don't CARE about them or their religious beliefs.

Glad I could be there to clear up that myth for you.

Forum List

Back