~Tree Houses~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Building tree houses is probably called a hobby, and a hobby is in the same category as arts & crafts, so check out these little gems of tree houses!
Some are spectacular!

Attachments

• $tree1.jpg
    $tree1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 131
  • $tree2.jpg
    $tree2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 132
  • $tree3.jpg
    $tree3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 145
I think when I was a child, a tree house was a piece of wood setting across the most perfect tree branches we could find, with a sheet tossed over top :lol:

Attachments

• $tree4.jpg
    $tree4.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 130
  • $tree5.jpg
    $tree5.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 130
  • $tree6.jpg
    $tree6.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 132
o come on the best tree houses are with stolen materials....pallets and such....we would go to construction sites and pick up nails and such.....screws were better but what the hell did we know....the tree house was dangerous and never lasted that long but it was a site to see....

o come on the best tree houses are with stolen materials....pallets and such....we would go to construction sites and pick up nails and such.....screws were better but what the hell did we know....the tree house was dangerous and never lasted that long but it was a site to see....

~LoL~
So true!!

yeah..but do they have plumbing.....
or electricity? or an HVAC system? I can see the fenestration issues from the photos. Roofing, siding, foundation problems not to mention the infestation that is inevitable when living in a tree!:eusa_pray:

Shit...I dunno, I dunno, I dunno....I just thought the photos were neat, thought I'd share, I didn't build them, I have no clue what they look like inside...they are just very different....houses in trees :lol: :lol:

I remember those days........

Tree houses made great "Doctor Offices"

Those are some really spectacular tree houses. I don't quite like those tree houses that don't in reality, look like tree houses.

This one, in particular is awesome! The interior of a beautiful, comfortable, luxurious treehouse!! It looks so cozy...

this looks superb,..i like the light and you can relax :eusa_whistle:

those tree house are awsome too

Forum List

Back