Treasury Secretary Geithner: Lift Debt Limit to Infinity

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
The only difference would be that Congress doesn't have to vote. considering the debt on our grandchildren is is pert near infinity now.

Treasury Secretary Geithner: Lift Debt Limit to Infinity

(CNSNews.com) - Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said Friday that Congress should stop placing legal limits on the amount of money the government can borrow and effectively lift the debt limit to infinity.

On Bloomberg TV, “Political Capital” host Al Hunt asked Geithner if he believes “we ought to just eliminate the debt ceiling.”

“Oh, absolutely,” Geithner said.

“You do? Will you propose that?” Hunt asked.

Treasury Secretary Geithner: Lift Debt Limit to Infinity | CNS News

Considering Dems no longer have budgets, that's perfect.

We need to separate from these dangerous, irresponsible people before they drag us all down

That's really comforting...
It's like he's saying we are so fucked right now it doesn't make a difference anymore.
It's like you were in an accident and someone has an ambulance coming that's 10 minutes away
and then someone gets one to get there in 5 minutes...

The only problem is you will be dead in 2 minutes...

Actually that wouid be compatible with the conservative laissez-faire free market philosophy.

How so?

Any business that borrowed 40% of everything it spent and ran a trillion plus dollar deficit every year would be out of business before you could blink an eye.

Actually that wouid be compatible with the conservative laissez-faire free market philosophy.

Are you really this fucking stupid in real life?

Sadly, I'm thinking it's true. Not sure what happened to him, he used to be one of the more reasonable ones here. Now he just babbles incessantly about the stupidest shit.

It is sad, what you are seeing is the debilitating results of the mental disorder of liberalism. It is progresses to the point to which only "Bush did it" can be uttered.

Sadly, I'm thinking it's true. Not sure what happened to him, he used to be one of the more reasonable ones here. Now he just babbles incessantly about the stupidest shit.

Like catching you in an outright lie today? That sort of babbling? lol, it didn't take you long to start crying about that.

How so?

Any business that borrowed 40% of everything it spent and ran a trillion plus dollar deficit every year would be out of business before you could blink an eye.

Who sets your debt limit?

My revenue sets my debt limit.

I don't take on any debt that I can't pay off and still stay in the black.

Like catching you in an outright lie today? That sort of babbling? lol, it didn't take you long to start crying about that.

Dude, I already countered your fuckup. Now, go have another drink.

Forum List

Back