Treasury reveals how SA Inc bankrolled the Gupta media beast

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A deep dive into electronic government ledgers revealed R260-million in payments to Gupta-linked media companies by provincial and national government departments over several years.

The bulk of those payments were made after February 2011 when Themba Maseko, the former head of the Government Information and Communication Systems (GCIS) was booted from his job after refusing to entertain the Guptas.

National Treasury extracted data via the State Information Technology Agency mainframe to examine the scale of payments to the Gupta-owned media empire.
Days of Zondo: Treasury reveals how SA Inc bankrolled the Gupta media beast

I would not cry if the Gupta family wound up in prison.

A deep dive into electronic government ledgers revealed R260-million in payments to Gupta-linked media companies by provincial and national government departments over several years.

The bulk of those payments were made after February 2011 when Themba Maseko, the former head of the Government Information and Communication Systems (GCIS) was booted from his job after refusing to entertain the Guptas.

National Treasury extracted data via the State Information Technology Agency mainframe to examine the scale of payments to the Gupta-owned media empire.

I wouldnt either...even if I knew who they were.

I wouldnt either...even if I knew who they were.

The first time I started to pay attention to them was their connection to outsourcing or offshoring. Then the Gupta family popped up when I came across an article mentioning they were financing terrorists in the Middle East. Then there was nothing mentioned again on that. Then it was like there was a short period of absolute silence and a shift to everything they had been involved in with the SA.

I'm not a fan of Wiki but this is the quick and dirty:
Gupta family - Wikipedia

Interesting article. Thank you. I learned something.
And I see they whip up anti white sentiment to perpetuate their power and billionaire status.

“ In 2017 it was discovered that British PR company Bell Pottinger, acting on behalf of Gupta-owned Oakbay Investments, had deliberately manipulated and inflamed racial tensions, stirred up racial hatred, and made accusations of "white monopoly capital "

All over the world this type of ruling elite uses the same tactics to keep the serfs at bay and power in their own hands.
They were also accused of writing Wikipedia articles such as this one White Monopoly Capital - Wikipedia in order to keep a Marxist political party in office.
Interestingly enough Bell Pottinger, when not attacking whites for profit, was hired by the American CIA for 540 million to make propaganda videos.
Always the same group connections world wide.

Thatcher PR guru Lord Bell ran a $540m Pentagon false propaganda campaign in Iraq

Forum List

Back