Treasury department burning through cash as debt ceiling approaches

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Treasury Department has been rapidly spending its large cash reserves ever since President Trump took office, a move that complies with federal law, but could also make it harder for the government to stay under the debt ceiling once the limit kicks in again later this month.
Treasury Department burning through cash as debt ceiling approaches
=============================================================

But Obama has his little cult feeders eating out of his hand, as they lie and lie at how great we're doing. We've never heard such bs. LOL oh the people who will be caught off guard once this all hits. It's just what the globalist engineered. To Implode the globe.

The Republican Congress will increase the ceiling and Trump will sign it.

next.

next.
Sorry, fake news.
Trump has cut the debt more than $16 billion since taking office.
This is obviously a fake story.
One, no, he has not.

Two, the debit ceiling is going to be signed.
I don't think so. Trump is cutting back and gutting the budget. $12 billion in his first 30 days in office.

This is just wishful thinking on your part.

WHOA!!! Check Out How Much President Trump Cut US Debt In His First Month!

next.
Sorry, fake news.
One, no, he has not.

I don't think so. Trump is cutting back and gutting the budget. $12 billion in his first 30 days in office.

The wishful thinking is all yours. Those are proposals that have not been enacted and may not be enacted.

What will happen is the ceiling will be increased. I will come back to this when it happens and remind you.

next.

drumpf doesn't understand the debt ceiling anymore than the OP does. I think its quite likely he'll refuse to sign and shut down the govt.

Look on the bright side. He'll stay at his resort and safe us some money sending him and that worthless family of his back and forth.

Nah, he will sign it, increasing the ceiling while tweeting he is reducing it.

next.
Sorry, fake news.
One, no, he has not.

Nope. He hasn't "cut" anything except regs that protect people from poisoned water and the like.

Seriously suggest you actually read what he has signed. Most are nothing more than tweets in fancy folders.

And his kindergarten Show and Tell that he can actually write his name is damned embarrassing.

Yeah, that's quite possible too.

Either way, he won't know what he's doing the nutters will argue about the source of the debt. Just like every other year.

Weird that can't people remember this. Or the difference between debt and deficit. Its not that hard.

next.
Sorry, fake news.
One, no, he has not.

Nope. He hasn't "cut" anything except regs that protect people from poisoned water and the like.

Seriously suggest you actually read what he has signed. Most are nothing more than tweets in fancy folders.

And his kindergarten Show and Tell that he can actually write his name is damned embarrassing.
You're nothing but a fucking cliche'.
Cutting regulations do not poison the water.
And gutting Obamacare won't make people die or become homeless.
Fucking bunch of hyperbolic Drama queens.

next.
Sorry, fake news.
One, no, he has not.

Come down, me bucko. I said he would sign the increase, and you go bonkers. I said nothing about cutting regulatiorns or cutting Obamacare or the homeless. What is wrong with you?

Sorry, fake news.
One, no, he has not.

Come down, me bucko. I said he would sign the increase, and you go bonkers. I said nothing about cutting regulatiorns or cutting Obamacare or the homeless. What is wrong with you?
Well I wasn't talking to you for one......

One, no, he has not.

Well I wasn't talking to you for one......
Tough. You will be reminded when he signs it.

The Treasury Department has been rapidly spending its large cash reserves ever since President Trump took office, a move that complies with federal law, but could also make it harder for the government to stay under the debt ceiling once the limit kicks in again later this month.
Treasury Department burning through cash as debt ceiling approaches
=============================================================

But Obama has his little cult feeders eating out of his hand, as they lie and lie at how great we're doing. We've never heard such bs. LOL oh the people who will be caught off guard once this all hits. It's just what the globalist engineered. To Implode the globe.

Again claiming economic collapse,mindwars. Again I ask if you are so sure why don't you short the stock and bond indexes today? Until you do you have the credibility of a mental midget.

That's the kind of shit that Obama always did.
Not to mention refusing to raise interest rates while claiming the economy was booming.

Politicians don't control monetary policy. A group of un-elected bankers and academics inside the privately-owned Federal Reserve Bank do, just as in all countries with a central bank (which includes almost every country on Earth).

The ZIRP (zero-interest-rate-policy) has created the mother of all financial bubbles. The 2008 financial collapse was fueled by Greenspan's low interest rates for just a few years. Imagine how big the next crash will be, given that we've been at or near zero interest for EIGHT YEARS now.

All this back and forth left-right stuff is kind of ridiculous, the central banks rule the economy and world. Banks own politicians, who amount to little more than marionettes.

Forum List

Back