Treason...........

[I resent that not one fucking Democrate will call Pelosi and Boxer out on their treasonous activities.

In short.... fuck you too.

Maybe if you actual linked to what they allegedly did someone MIGHT comment on it.

You rambling incoherently and baselessly about "Senator" Pelosi is not exactly the ideal starting point for an adult conversation.
Not just Boxer, Waxman, too.

Two top California legislators are coming under fire after new evidence has emerged that they helped a group of radical antiwar activists cross the Iraqi-Jordanian border in order to deliver aid to families of enemy insurgents in the war-ridden Iraqi city of Fallujah. In December 2004, Sen. Barbara Boxer (D) and Rep. Henry Waxman (D) each sent letters of diplomatic courtesy to the U.S. Embassy in Amman, Jordan, requesting assistance for members of the radical group Global Exchange and the antiwar group Palisadians for Peace.

The letters, according to a January 4, 2005 article written by Islam Online correspondent Adam Wild Aba, were needed in order to successfully deliver supplies to the Iraqi people. The Pentagon had previously denied the groups access to the embattled region, citing security concerns. Waxman’s letter to Consul General Daniel Goodspeed, dated December 14, 2004, requested assistance on behalf of Palisadians for Peace and Global Exchange as they sought to set up a “peace camp” to benefit Iraqi families. Now, with no clear record of who specifically was given the more than $600,000 in cash and goods that the groups brought into the warzone, concerned families of soldiers killed while fighting in the War on Terror are beginning to ask questions.

According to a December 27, 2004 article in the Los Angeles Times, Code Pink and another antiwar group, United for Peace and Justice, raised money through their websites to help fund the trip. ....
Boxer, Waxman under fire for approving radical mission behind enemy lines | The Daily Caller

IslamOnlineSection.jpg

Because of their end-run around the Pentagon during wartime, the anti-war activists delivered more than $600,000 in cash to the insurgents in Fallujah in December 2004. That's CASH, not diapers, baby formula, meds, etc.

Are you denying the fact they gave aide to the enemy or are you just being a whiney bitch yourself?

i am denying the fact that pelosi is a senator.

i don't care much about the wingnut talking points bullshit that followed that fact.

i read them many times before and i am not one gullible rabid partisan asshole.

so i don't fall for this pathetic whiney bitchy shit.

:thup:

OK, I see.

This is a CG is a conservative woman and therefore must be twisting the facts if not out and out lying.

» Barbara Boxer Approved Code Pink Trip to Fallujah to Donate $600,000 to Extremists - Big Government

The article says that Code Pink:

“Secured diplomatic courtesy letters from US Senators Barbara Boxer of California and Raul Grijalva of Arizona and Congressmen Dennis Kucinich of Ohio and Henry Waxman of California.”

Swett reported on how Barbara Boxer and Code Pink assisted terrorists in Iraq:

Perhaps the most revealing window into Boxer’s true feelings towards our military is her close alliance with Code Pink, a radical leftist group that reviles American troops as terrorists and assassins while praising their enemies as freedom fighters. For years, Code Pink has viciously harassed wounded veterans and their families outside Walter Reed Hospital, even telling the mother of a slain Navy Seal that her son “deserved to die.” Code Pink actively supports terror groups such as Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Taliban, Hezbollah and al Qaeda.

The Code Pink website repeatedly praises “our beloved Barbara Boxer.” And why not? Boxer has worked with the group and supported its goals on many occasions. In early 2005, Boxer was the only member of the Senate to oppose certifying the Electoral College result that returned George Bush to office for a second term. Code Pink hosted rallies and participated in various demonstrations and marches to “defend democracy” against the results of the 2004 elections. They wrapped up the event at Senator Boxer’s California office, “singing her songs of thanks.”

Code Pink’s leaders had just returned from Fallujah, Iraq, where 51 Americans had been killed and 560 wounded in the US Marines’ heaviest urban combat since the Vietnam War. Code Pink delivered $600,000 in cash and supplies to the very insurgents the Marines had been fighting against - quite literally giving aid and comfort to America’s enemies in a time of war. As noted in Islam Online, a diplomatic courtesy letter from Barbara Boxer helped make the trip possible

They should all be in cages.

LOL, that's a link to the media. Why should I believe that, first of all?

i don't care much about the wingnut talking points bullshit that followed that fact.

OK, I see.

This is a CG is a conservative woman and therefore must be twisting the facts if not out and out lying.

» Barbara Boxer Approved Code Pink Trip to Fallujah to Donate $600,000 to Extremists - Big Government

“Secured diplomatic courtesy letters from US Senators Barbara Boxer of California and Raul Grijalva of Arizona and Congressmen Dennis Kucinich of Ohio and Henry Waxman of California.”

Perhaps the most revealing window into Boxer’s true feelings towards our military is her close alliance with Code Pink, a radical leftist group that reviles American troops as terrorists and assassins while praising their enemies as freedom fighters. For years, Code Pink has viciously harassed wounded veterans and their families outside Walter Reed Hospital, even telling the mother of a slain Navy Seal that her son “deserved to die.” Code Pink actively supports terror groups such as Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Taliban, Hezbollah and al Qaeda.

The Code Pink website repeatedly praises “our beloved Barbara Boxer.” And why not? Boxer has worked with the group and supported its goals on many occasions. In early 2005, Boxer was the only member of the Senate to oppose certifying the Electoral College result that returned George Bush to office for a second term. Code Pink hosted rallies and participated in various demonstrations and marches to “defend democracy” against the results of the 2004 elections. They wrapped up the event at Senator Boxer’s California office, “singing her songs of thanks.”

Code Pink’s leaders had just returned from Fallujah, Iraq, where 51 Americans had been killed and 560 wounded in the US Marines’ heaviest urban combat since the Vietnam War. Code Pink delivered $600,000 in cash and supplies to the very insurgents the Marines had been fighting against - quite literally giving aid and comfort to America’s enemies in a time of war. As noted in Islam Online, a diplomatic courtesy letter from Barbara Boxer helped make the trip possible

You shouldn't. You should do what I did. Research the facts. Find that they are accurate and then call for Boxer and crew to be tried for treason against our country.

[I resent that not one fucking Democrate will call Pelosi and Boxer out on their treasonous activities.

In short.... fuck you too.

Maybe if you actual linked to what they allegedly did someone MIGHT comment on it.

You rambling incoherently and baselessly about "Senator" Pelosi is not exactly the ideal starting point for an adult conversation.

Two top California legislators are coming under fire after new evidence has emerged that they helped a group of radical antiwar activists cross the Iraqi-Jordanian border in order to deliver aid to families of enemy insurgents in the war-ridden Iraqi city of Fallujah. In December 2004, Sen. Barbara Boxer (D) and Rep. Henry Waxman (D) each sent letters of diplomatic courtesy to the U.S. Embassy in Amman, Jordan, requesting assistance for members of the radical group Global Exchange and the antiwar group Palisadians for Peace.

The letters, according to a January 4, 2005 article written by Islam Online correspondent Adam Wild Aba, were needed in order to successfully deliver supplies to the Iraqi people. The Pentagon had previously denied the groups access to the embattled region, citing security concerns. Waxman’s letter to Consul General Daniel Goodspeed, dated December 14, 2004, requested assistance on behalf of Palisadians for Peace and Global Exchange as they sought to set up a “peace camp” to benefit Iraqi families. Now, with no clear record of who specifically was given the more than $600,000 in cash and goods that the groups brought into the warzone, concerned families of soldiers killed while fighting in the War on Terror are beginning to ask questions.

According to a December 27, 2004 article in the Los Angeles Times, Code Pink and another antiwar group, United for Peace and Justice, raised money through their websites to help fund the trip. ....
Boxer, Waxman under fire for approving radical mission behind enemy lines | The Daily Caller

IslamOnlineSection.jpg

Because of their end-run around the Pentagon during wartime, the anti-war activists delivered more than $600,000 in cash to the insurgents in Fallujah in December 2004. That's CASH, not diapers, baby formula, meds, etc.

Apparently the Bush administration and the Bush Justice Department thinks you and CG et al are full of shit.

IslamOnlineSection.jpg

Apparently the Bush administration and the Bush Justice Department thinks you and CG et al are full of shit.
:wtf:

OK, I see.

You shouldn't. You should do what I did. Research the facts. Find that they are accurate and then call for Boxer and crew to be tried for treason against our country.

Well, since you can't demonstrate they are accurate, and since the Bush administration apparently didn't consider these tales accurate,

why waste my time?

This is baseless babbling from you. Simply more proof of everything I said yesterday regarding your posting, in short,

you NEVER have ANYTHING of SUBSTANCE to contribute.

OK, I see.

How do we know you did that? How do we know you just didn't see this "article" and run with it in typical Tea Party Fashion? In other words... you may very well be lying. Not calling you a liar.... just throwing that out there... wouldn't be the first time for ANYONE on a message board.

how about you show your work?

IslamOnlineSection.jpg

:wtf:

This was 2004. Did the Bush administration investigate? Did the Bush administration seek indictments? Did the Bush administration stop the action? Try to stop the action? Was anyone arrested? Questioned?

If this was so clearly (and publicly) treason, then the Bush administration is obviously complicit.

What does complicity in an act of treason constitute, under the law?

Well, since you can't demonstrate they are accurate, and since the Bush administration apparently didn't consider these tales accurate,

why waste my time?

This is baseless babbling from you. Simply more proof of everything I said yesterday regarding your posting, in short,

I absolutely support your right to remain totally ignorant. Free choice is important. I find it sad that you have to RESORT to using CAPITAL letters, as though that MAKES your POINT more IMPORTANT quite funny though.

It's simple. Read. Research. Form opinion. Or... if you prefer.... accept whatever the media says is true.

Nothing's gonna change the facts of this thread. GayBiker used a generic definition of 'treason' to create a bullshit post about Norquist. I used the actual US definition and call members of the left wing traitors based on that. The evidence exists to support my view. And yet you leave GayBiker unchallenged and bitch about me. That tells me all I need to know about your ability to think critically.

You are dismissed, sad assed liar.

How do we know you did that? How do we know you just didn't see this "article" and run with it in typical Tea Party Fashion? In other words... you may very well be lying. Not calling you a liar.... just throwing that out there... wouldn't be the first time for ANYONE on a message board.

Short answer is, CG is a troll, as per the general definition of a troll being someone on a board like this who is not here for anything other than to enflame.

Her SOP is to claim she knows she's right about her positions because she has special, secret sources of special knowledge on a given issue and because she is some sort of superior researcher,

none of which is true, because none of which is ever substantiated by her.

Given the regularity and consistency with which she does, i.e. being a pattern of behaviour,

it can fairly be called pathological lying.

If I honestly thought it would impact on your view, I would. But anything I produce you would demand 'proof'. How do I prove that I made a call? How do I prove that the notes of that call are genuine? I can't. And I see no reason why I should waste my time just to provide more fodder for fools.

You want to know the truth, make some calls, find out for yourself. It's not hard.

In fact, I researched this before the media reported it.

why waste my time?

I absolutely support your right to remain totally ignorant. Free choice is important. I find it sad that you have to RESORT to using CAPITAL letters, as though that MAKES your POINT more IMPORTANT quite funny though.

It's simple. Read. Research. Form opinion. Or... if you prefer.... accept whatever the media says is true.

Nothing's gonna change the facts of this thread. GayBiker used a generic definition of 'treason' to create a bullshit post about Norquist. I used the actual US definition and call members of the left wing traitors based on that. The evidence exists to support my view. And yet you leave GayBiker unchallenged and bitch about me. That tells me all I need to know about your ability to think critically.

I've already comprehensively refuted your baseless allegation. I don't need to do that more than once.

OK, I see.

Wow.... Andrew Breitbart and a website called Big Government. More examples of cultism from the right. Give me something real to base on opinion upon. If it comes from a cult site... I ain't buying what you're selling.

I took the first site I came across.

do some research and learn just how evil the people you blindly support are.

You say your a Vet. How could you support this scum?

why waste my time?

I've already comprehensively refuted your baseless allegation. I don't need to do that more than once.

You've babbled on about bullshit, nothing more. You cannot refute facts.

OK, I see.

Wow.... Andrew Breitbart and a website called Big Government. More examples of cultism from the right. Give me something real to base on opinion upon. If it comes from a cult site... I ain't buying what you're selling.

The Bush administration supported it.

Since when is the use of our democratic process, treason?

This takes lame to a new level.
Isn't it ironic that people who call themselves Democrats have such outright contempt for democracy?

---------------------------
Microsoft Internet Explorer
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to daveman again.
OK

Ah, so here we have a letter sent to someone working FOR the Bush administration requesting, among other things,

PERMISSION for carrying out a humanitarian mission.

Just curious, was that PERMISSION granted by the BUSH ADMINISTRATION??????

Feel free to respond with stunned silence,

I'll understand...

The Bush administration supported it.

The Bush admin is why I stopped being a republican.

Aside from that.

Where's your links? rememeber, no media links and you must show all your work or you're a lying troll.

And no, I won't do any work for you.

Forum List

Back