Treason...........

Ummm, I didn't post a thing from Breitbart, so I have no idea what that means.

Secondly, $600K, in cash.

I know it's hard to think someone on the 'team' is either utterly stupid or treasonous, but there's not much I can do about that.

You have no PROOF you retard. You are reporting propaganda that originated from the right wing equivalent of moveon.org.

Were YOU THERE, was anyone from the link you referred to (Andrew Breitbart) there to SEE this transfer of cash?...NO...

What it boils down to is YOU are accusing Gold Star mothers and fathers who lost their son or daughter of aiding and abetting the enemy. THAT is a serious charge to make unless you have hard proof...

It is REALLY fucking scummy and irresponsible.
Good grief. Your denial is pathological.

BRING PROOF you fucking moron...

You have no PROOF you retard. You are reporting propaganda that originated from the right wing equivalent of moveon.org.

Were YOU THERE, was anyone from the link you referred to (Andrew Breitbart) there to SEE this transfer of cash?...NO...

What it boils down to is YOU are accusing Gold Star mothers and fathers who lost their son or daughter of aiding and abetting the enemy. THAT is a serious charge to make unless you have hard proof...

It is REALLY fucking scummy and irresponsible.
Good grief. Your denial is pathological.

BRING PROOF you fucking moron...
I DID. Moron.

That's why I said your denial is pathological.

I DID. Moron.

That's why I said your denial is pathological.

WHERE...give me a post # or a link???
I don't enable laziness. Scroll up. It's just from today, so you don't have to wear your scroll button out too much. And, I posted nothing from Breitbart, so I know you haven't looked at what I already posted.

OK peckerhead, I found your right wing propaganda hit piece.

Your PROOF from your link filled with innuendo and propaganda.

"no clear record of who specifically was given the more than $600,000 in cash and goods that the groups brought into the warzone"

Read more: Boxer, Waxman under fire for approving radical mission behind enemy lines | The Daily Caller

The Daily Caller

A conservative/Republican news spin organization founded by conservative reporter Tucker Carlson and former Dick Cheney aide Neil Patel.[1] The Daily Caller's announced objective is to be a "content" response tool to articles on The Huffington Post.

Foundation
Tucker announced a loose idea for it at the 2009 CPAC. He and Patel than officially announced it at a Heritage Foundation gathering in May 2009, after which $3 million in capital from unnamed outside sources was invested.

Norquist wants to reduce government to the size that he can "drown in a bathtub".

That means he wishes to overthrow the government, i.e. a traitor.

Anyone that signs a pledge generated by him that hurts this country (and it's happening economically), makes them traitors as well.

Shrinking gov't is a far cry from wanting to over throw it

Think of it as
he justs wants to give gov't a good old fashioned "water boarding"
:lol:

Ah, so here we have a letter sent to someone working FOR the Bush administration requesting, among other things,

PERMISSION for carrying out a humanitarian mission.

Just curious, was that PERMISSION granted by the BUSH ADMINISTRATION??????

Feel free to respond with stunned silence,

I'll understand...

No stunned silence from me. I've already seen all the evidence. And I maintain my stance.

And, even better, if there was a proved link to say that Bush or anyone else actively supported this treason, I'm totally up for charges against them too. No partisanship from me. I'll happily hang them myself, once they're tried and convicted.

At least, we should have charges laid and evidence bought out.... let whoever goes down, go down.

The fact that they went proves the Bush administration supported it.

NYc, Wake up slave. One would think that you knew better. The same international bankers that ruled Bush now rule your hero Obama. Now go get yourself some pom poms so you can continue to cheerlead the madman Obama as he bombs Lybia you pathetic hypocrite. What a fucking joke you have become bro. Just another sheoplized robot really.

:cuckoo: ~BH

Norquist wants to reduce government to the size that he can "drown in a bathtub".

Anyone that signs a pledge generated by him that hurts this country (and it's happening economically), makes them traitors as well.
Gosh, but you're stupid.

He doesn't want to overthrow the government. He wants it small enough to fit into a bathtub.

But, hey, don't let facts get in the way of your worship of the Nanny State.

Gosh, but you're stupid.

He doesn't want to overthrow the government. He wants it small enough to fit into a bathtub.

What do you call "drowning" it? Keeping it alive?

The Republican are proof that when sheeple get elected, things get really dangerous. Norquist + Koch Brothers = America as we know her is in grave danger.

Only because the GOP is selling us out to them.

Like it's been said before, we've got the best government money can buy.

Gosh, but you're stupid.

What do you call "drowning" it? Keeping it alive?

In order for something to be drowned in a bathtub, it has to be small enough to fit into a bathtub, doesn't it?

He doesn't want to drown it. He's never called for the abolition of government, has he?

The Republican are proof that when sheeple get elected, things get really dangerous. Norquist + Koch Brothers = America as we know her is in grave danger.

It appears then that you, in your infinite stupidity, have not yet grasped that our debt problem is REAL and very very DIRE and that it does put us in GRAVE DANGER.

Damn, but you abysmally ignorant and willfully blind liberal lemmings just refuse to educate yourselves.

First........a definition of the word..........

trea·son   /ˈtrizən/ Show Spelled
[tree-zuhn] Show IPA

–noun
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

Origin:
1175–1225; Middle English tre ( i ) so ( u ) n < Anglo-French; Old French traïson < Latin tr&#257;diti&#333;n- (stem of tr&#257;diti&#333; ) a handing over, betrayal. See tradition

—Related forms
su·per·trea·son, noun

—Synonyms
1. T reason , sedition mean disloyalty or treachery to one's country or its government. T reason is any attempt to overthrow the government or impair the well-being of a state to which one owes allegiance; the crime of giving aid or comfort to the enemies of one's government. S edition is any act, writing, speech, etc., directed unlawfully against state authority, the government, or constitution, or calculated to bring it into contempt or to incite others to hostility, ill will or disaffection; it does not amount to treason and therefore is not a capital offense. 2. See disloyalty.

Now.........considering how much harm Grover Norquist's pledge that the entire GOP has signed to not raise taxes has done to harm this economy, isn't that swearing allegiance to Norquist and not the Constitution?

I think Grover Norquist is a traitor to this country.

Nice to see libs are still having a complete mental meltdown. Now not raising taxes is "treason".

By the way, hope you are ready to indict Reid, Pelosi, and the Hussein, as they refused to raise taxes last year. Also, not passing a budget as required by law has also done harm to the country.

But don't let the facts stop your partisan bitching.

Treason, for delivering over $600,000 in humanitarian aid to Iraqi civilians after the destruction of Fallujah?

Yes, they knew full well that the money went to the enemy and were proud of giving to, in thier own words "the other side".

They should be hung for treason.

Treason, for calling for and demonstrating to end war and killing?

nope..... However, where are they on lybia?

missing. Treasonous hacks.

Treason, because a lying sack of shit like Andrew Breitbart says so?

Nope.

You are not very smart...

One that confounds good and evil is an enemy to good.
Edmund Burke

Help Send Humanitarian Aid to Iraq

hospitalchild.jpg

Thanks to your incredible generosity, we raised over $600,000 in humanitarian aid for the refugees from Falluja. Adding to our efforts, humanitarian groups such as the Middle East Children's Alliance and Operation USA contributed $500,000 worth of medical supplies. Suthir, a mother of six small children told us, "It's been so cold at night and I've been praying for someone to help us. Now, thank God, we finally have a heater."

Your donations provided thousands of cold, grieving refugees, especially children, with blankets, sweaters, heaters, portable stoves, clean water and antibiotics. Please continue to give what you can to support CODEPINK's peace building work, and spread the word and the true holiday spirit far and wide.

Many of the supplies we've collected were delivered directly by an extraordinary Families for Peace Delegation that left for Amman, Jordan and the Iraqi border on December 26, 2004. What made this delegation so extraordinary is that it is composed of parents who have lost their sons in the war in Iraq or on September 11. "We lost our son to an illegal war that is now destroying the lives of thousands of Iraqi children," says Fernando Suarez del Solar, who is going on the trip with his wife Rosa. "We, as parents, must say ‘Stop the killing, comfort the children.'"

CODEPINK - Women for Peace

Nice retype? note they took out "gave to the other side" treasonous scum.

Forum List

Back