Treason...........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
First........a definition of the word..........

trea·son   /ˈtrizən/ Show Spelled
[tree-zuhn] Show IPA

–noun
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

Origin:
1175&#8211;1225; Middle English tre ( i ) so ( u ) n < Anglo-French; Old French traïson < Latin tr&#257;diti&#333;n- (stem of tr&#257;diti&#333; ) a handing over, betrayal. See tradition

&#8212;Related forms
su·per·trea·son, noun

&#8212;Synonyms
1. T reason , sedition mean disloyalty or treachery to one's country or its government. T reason is any attempt to overthrow the government or impair the well-being of a state to which one owes allegiance; the crime of giving aid or comfort to the enemies of one's government. S edition is any act, writing, speech, etc., directed unlawfully against state authority, the government, or constitution, or calculated to bring it into contempt or to incite others to hostility, ill will or disaffection; it does not amount to treason and therefore is not a capital offense. 2. See disloyalty.

Now.........considering how much harm Grover Norquist's pledge that the entire GOP has signed to not raise taxes has done to harm this economy, isn't that swearing allegiance to Norquist and not the Constitution?

I think Grover Norquist is a traitor to this country.

And now for the actual definition.... as defined by the Constitution of the United States of America

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Senators Boxer and Pelosi, along with the anti-American and Military hating Code Pink, collected, transported and delivered aid to insurgents in Iraq.

There are more than two US Military members ready and willing to bear witness.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is treason as defined by OUR Constitution, not some generic bullshit international definition.

Boxer and Pelosi - along with every member of Code Pink that assisted - should be arrested, charged and tried for treason against our country.

Instead, fucking idiots reelect the bitches.

trea·son&#8194; &#8194;/&#712;triz&#601;n/ Show Spelled
[tree-zuhn] Show IPA

–noun
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.

Origin:
1175–1225; Middle English tre ( i ) so ( u ) n < Anglo-French; Old French traïson < Latin tr&#257;diti&#333;n- (stem of tr&#257;diti&#333; ) a handing over, betrayal. See tradition

—Related forms
su·per·trea·son, noun

—Synonyms
1. T reason , sedition mean disloyalty or treachery to one's country or its government. T reason is any attempt to overthrow the government or impair the well-being of a state to which one owes allegiance; the crime of giving aid or comfort to the enemies of one's government. S edition is any act, writing, speech, etc., directed unlawfully against state authority, the government, or constitution, or calculated to bring it into contempt or to incite others to hostility, ill will or disaffection; it does not amount to treason and therefore is not a capital offense. 2. See disloyalty.

Now.........considering how much harm Grover Norquist's pledge that the entire GOP has signed to not raise taxes has done to harm this economy, isn't that swearing allegiance to Norquist and not the Constitution?

You should have looked up the legal definition.

Signing a contract to do or not do something is common place and the claim that it's treason is idiotic at best.

And now for the actual definition.... as defined by the Constitution of the United States of America

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Senators Boxer and Pelosi, along with the anti-American and Military hating Code Pink, collected, transported and delivered aid to insurgents in Iraq.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is treason as defined by OUR Constitution, not some generic bullshit international definition.

Boxer and Pelosi - along with every member of Code Pink that assisted - should be arrested, charged and tried for treason against our country.

you go girl!

It wouldnt let me give you rep for this post...but dam...I WANTED TO!

It's Obama who has committed treason. He has violated Article 2 Section 1 to usurp the presidency.

Indeed, the Left is concerned with these 400 who own more than half the wealth in the US
like it is their's to be concerned with...

Treason Indeed!

But the "400 million" Chinese owning more than half of our future wealth that Papa Obama and the Left want to keep giving it to,

does not bother them

Funny how that works
:eusa_whistle:

Of course, if the Left and Papa Obama can sell enough of our future wealth to the Chinese
then we might be communist by default, since they will own us
:eusa_angel:

This is actually dated, since the debt is even more now

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsrFa9jrpv8]&#x202a;Child's Pay 2&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube[/ame]

you go girl!

I hear you

I gave her one!

Why is Jane Fonda still walking the streets? By that definition she should have been arrested, tried and convicted.

and consoling pelosi and boxer as we speak.

trea·son&#8194; &#8194;/&#712;triz&#601;n/ Show Spelled
[tree-zuhn] Show IPA

–noun

Origin:
1175–1225; Middle English tre ( i ) so ( u ) n < Anglo-French; Old French traïson < Latin tr&#257;diti&#333;n- (stem of tr&#257;diti&#333; ) a handing over, betrayal. See tradition

—Related forms
su·per·trea·son, noun

—Synonyms

Norquist is the co-founder of the Islamic Free Market Institute. That shoud make you happy

post of the day. congrats.

The only definition of treason that matters is the one that the US Constitution outlines. If GayBikerBoy isn't smart enough to use the correct definition, he really isn't worth taking seriously.

If the left is so patriotic why is the US Flag to a Democrat like a cross to a vampire?

Funny how that works
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Comrades,

this does not speak well for Papa Obama and our dreams to build a Progressive utopia

Just a brief exposure to an image of the American flag shifts voters, even Democrats, to Republican beliefs, attitudes and voting behavior even though most don't believe it will impact their politics, according to a new two-year study just published in the scholarly Psychological Science.

What's more, according to three authors from the University Chicago, Cornell University and Hebrew University, the impact had staying power.

-We must, effective immediately, remove the flag from our events.

-We must fight in court the placement of the flag in any public places
with the argument that it infringes on people's rights

-We must hide behind our favorite causes to complete this mission- it is for children; it is racist; it offends the lower classes

The flag must go, so our Progressive dreams can live on

Us_flag_crossed.png

But what can we ever replace it with....?
We need to start a "grass roots" movement to replace with something
that is more befitting Papa Obama and our goals

Perhaps, a few suggestions

ObamaFlag.png

13.obama-unicorn-logo.jpg

Last edited:

you go girl!

I hear you

I gave her one!

So did I.

you go girl!

I hear you

I gave her one!

Meeeeee Toooo

If the left is so patriotic why is the US Flag to a Democrat like a cross to a vampire?

Funny how that works
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Comrades,

this does not speak well for Papa Obama and our dreams to build a Progressive utopia

Just a brief exposure to an image of the American flag shifts voters, even Democrats, to Republican beliefs, attitudes and voting behavior even though most don't believe it will impact their politics, according to a new two-year study just published in the scholarly Psychological Science.

What's more, according to three authors from the University Chicago, Cornell University and Hebrew University, the impact had staying power.

-We must, effective immediately, remove the flag from our events.

-We must fight in court the placement of the flag in any public places
with the argument that it infringes on people's rights

-We must hide behind our favorite causes to complete this mission- it is for children; it is racist; it offends the lower classes

The flag must go, so our Progressive dreams can live on

Us_flag_crossed.png

But what can we ever replace it with....?
We need to start a "grass roots" movement to replace with something
that is more befitting Papa Obama and our goals

Perhaps, a few suggestions

ObamaFlag.png

13.obama-unicorn-logo.jpg

I resent your fucking bullshit.... I resent your cult for that line of thinking. That's what you fuckers are... a goddamned cult. I am a red blooded American Male. I have served this country and I love this country. Just because I don't agree with you politically, does not make me your enemy.

That is the brainwashing that we criticize your side for on a continual basis. Your side thinks that it's not only OK to treat your fellow countrymen as enemies... but encourages it.

Crawl back in your fucking trailer park and listen to the AM radio telling you that Obama is the ONLY reason you have to live on unemployment. That Liberals are the ONLY reason we have a debt problem, and that Conservatives and Republicans do nothing wrong.

That may be the world YOU live in... but it's far, far from reality... which obviously you have not the slightest grasp of.

In short... fuck you.

Forum List

Back