Treason is Treason

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
So now that the left won, some of the traitors on the right want to preach treason. Good old Chuck Norris want a revolution. Crazy Bachman wants everyone to buy guns fight the government.

The only winners are the gun vendors and the NRA.

I guess if your a rightie and lose, then you can change the rules.:eusa_whistle:

hangover rayboy....

drunk_naked_girl400.jpg

So now that the left won, some of the traitors on the right want to preach treason. Good old Chuck Norris want a revolution. Crazy Bachman wants everyone to buy guns fight the government.

I guess if your a rightie and lose, then you can change the rules.:eusa_whistle:

The war hero in your avatar would beat you to death with his two buttons.

You may want to look up how one proves treason and what it actually is.

First, perhaps you could tell us exactly when either "traitor" advocated the "treasonous" act of eliminating the POTUS. Second, as "crazy" as Bachmann may have sounded in making some of her public statements, it's generally not acceptable to put words in people's mouths.

Bachmann Blasts Obama's "Economic Marxism," Calls For "Orderly Revolution" To Save Freedom
By Eric Kleefeld - March 27, 2009, 11:59AM

Wow. Just plain wow. This past Wednesday, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) appeared on Sean Hannity's radio show, and sharply reiterated her calls for revolution in America, warning against the imminent dangers of tyranny under Barack Obama:

"We are headed down the lane of economic Marxism," said Bachmann. "More quickly, Sean, than anyone could have possibly imagined. It's difficult for us to even keep up with it day to day."

And then came this:

At this point the American people - it's like Thomas Jefferson said, a revolution every now and then is a good thing. We are at the point, Sean, of revolution. And by that, what I mean, an orderly revolution -- where the people of this country wake up get up and make a decision that this is not going to happen on their watch. It won't be our children and grandchildren that are in debt. It is we who are in debt, we who will be bankrupting this country, inside of ten years, if we don't get a grip. And we can't let the Democrats achieve their ends any longer.

"If Tim Geithner is successful under President Obama, and they move us to an international currency," Bachmann warned, "Then we have no hope of standing on our own as a sovereign nation with our own economic system. It's over. We can't do that."

Bachmann also declared: "Economics works equally in any country. Where freedom is tried, the people rejoice. But where tyranny is enforced upon the people, as Barack Obama is doing, the people suffer and mourn."

And there was this exchange:

Bachmann: Right now I'm a member of Congress. And I believe that my job here is to be a foreign correspondent, reporting from enemy lines. And people need to understand, this isn't a game. this isn't just a political talk show that's happening right now. This is our very freedom, and we have 230 years, a continuous link of freedom that every generation has ceded to the next generation. This may be the time when that link breaks. And I'm going to do everything I can, I know you are, to make sure that we keep that link secure. We cannot allow that link to break, because as Reagan said, America is the last great hope of mankind. where do we go--
Hannity: The last great hope of man on this Earth.

Bachmann: Do we get into an inner tube and float 90 miles to some free country? There is no free country for us to repair to. That's why it's up to us now. The founders gave everything they had to give us this freedom. Now it's up to us to give everything we can to make sure that our kids are free, too. It's that serious. I hate to be dramatic, but--

Hannity: It's not -- you are not overstating this case, Congresswoman, and you don't need to apologize for it. And as a matter of fact, it's refreshing. And I can tell you, all around this country, on 535 of the best radio stations in this country, people are saying "Amen," "Hallelujah", "where have you been?"

Bachmann Blasts Obama's "Economic Marxism," Calls For "Orderly Revolution" To Save Freedom | TPMDC

I love the way these people causally talk about revolution.

These are the same class of people who are mostly comprised of chickenhawks.

Try and take my weapons. You will discover I am no chicken at all. Take electricity and I am betting a hell of a lot of people will be more then willing to revolt. And go ahead and keep raising taxes to pay for idiotic stuff and you will find a revolt coming then too.

Bachmann is refering to a political uprising of strenuous objection. On that I could not agree more. Washington politicians only listen to this and the people who give them money.

On The Prophet and what He is up to, I think He and his crowd are of two minds. One: underestimating what may happen if any of their objectively risky economic plan goes off the rails once implemented, if He continues to ignore the plight of the functioning citizen in all of this and things get worse, or he tries to pull anything Fascist-like in this country. They are out of touch with flyover country.

Two: expecting a problem and preparing for it, determined to go ahead no matter what. I sincerely hope this is not what is really going on.

There is a difference between treason and sedition. Calling for revolution by a elected official would appear to be sedition if it actually happens and the government survives to prosecute.
There are those among us that are too blinded by their partisan politics to see that Chuck Norris and others that are member of the Tea party, are not engaging in partisan politics.
Those that will only listen to the news that they agree with soon believe that their opinions are held in the majority. That causes them to be shocked that Fox News ratings are so high, so they deny it to be true. They believe that they are the majority, and that causes them to minimize any other opinion, such as the tea party folks.
I believe that the partisans among us are the very vocal minority. I believe most Americans are more center of the road than the vocal minorities voices would suggest. (I think it used to be called the silent majority.)
I believe the hard core partisans among us are in for big surprise and corresponding disappointment when they find that they really are not the majority they thin they are.

Try and take my weapons. You will discover I am no chicken at all. Take electricity and I am betting a hell of a lot of people will be more then willing to revolt. And go ahead and keep raising taxes to pay for idiotic stuff and you will find a revolt coming then too.

If you take up arms against your own government for lawfully passed laws, how does that not make you a traitor?

Edit: In fact, how does an expressed willingness to take up arms against your own government for lawfully passed laws not make you a traitor?

Last edited:

can you imagine what they'd have said to dems had they said the same stupid things for the past eight years?

i can think of at least three people on this board who'd have forwarded posts to the appropriate authorities.

can you imagine what they'd have said to dems had they said the same stupid things for the past eight years?

i can think of at least three people on this board who'd have forwarded posts to the appropriate authorities.

Does anyone believe that the "appropriate authorities" would be able to anything more than make a file? Think DB Cooper, Eric Rudolph and Osama........
Of course they can catch PeeWee Herman but it doesn't look like they can catch anyone really dangerous.

You right wingers weren't complaining a lick when Big Brother (aka Bush) was listening to your phone calls and pushing through the UnPatriot Act.

Talk about delusional.

You won't revolt. You're too well-fed.

Is it treasonous, in a time of war (yes we are still at war) to hope that the President aka: The Commander In Chief fails?

By the way, Fox News ratings are simply a reflection of how many die hard righties there are. They all watch only Fox News, wheareas the rest of the populace is split between all other news outlets.

It has already been said, but the "hard rightees" are a small group. The larger group (centrists, independents, moderates, etc.) is much more diverse and, so far, quiet by comparison. That may not last. We shall see. It is The Prophet's to lose.

Speaking more broadly, know one in America is really concerned with whether a citizen or group of citizens wants the President to fail. Everyone, everywhere, all the time wants some leader somewhere to fail, not matter what the circumstances. That is as old as mankind and everyone knows it.

Remember when speaking out against the war was treason?

Funny that ...

Forum List

Back