Treason in America

..."The Israeli government even issued Mr. Pollard an Israeli identity card and published a public admission that he spied for Israel – the opposite of what should have been done to speed his release. Mr. Pollard’s second wife, Esther Seitz, who married him after he was jailed and who holds extreme right-wing views, has been loudly leading this chorus. She even hired a lawyer who had previously been involved in the defense of Yigal Amir, who in 1995 assassinated Mr. Rabin, then the prime minister.
There you go folks, propaganda for the masses..
"The Israeli government 'EVEN' issued an Israeli ID"
Obviously for the reason he spied, right? Wrong, but because they had to.

Next there's the part when past and future all mixed up but nobody needs to know about it right? Israel issued official apologies after admitting Pollard spied for Israel for the reason the US held crucial intelligence for Israel, and the US kept Israel out just like Obama did with Iran, in a way it was worth risking the relations with the US, 16 years ago.
Here is the part where you get to hear about his wife the extremist, please, then the punch line with Rabin to mark the '"lost hope" milestone, nice.

It was 30 years ago. America has spied on France, Germany and Brazil--for what reasons, I don't know.
There is a huge difference between spying and TREASON!!!
Huge difference.

It won't happen, and it's common knowledge that Israel will take down the entire Middle East with them should it come to that, regardless of what weaponry their enemies may or may not have.
Good for them, poison the entire planet as vengeance to their Colonial conquest..Hey, like the Arabs like to say: Let Allah sort them out...

It may happen.

Don't forget that it was you that used the only two nuclear weapons, knowing what the aftereffects would be. And actually the arabs like to say Insh allah, which means it is the will of God. Do you blame the Israeli's when Iran has threatened to wipe the Jews out and to use their first nuclear weapon against Israel, regardless of the cost's in muslim lives. The Iranian spokesman said that if 1 million muslims had to die to kill one Jew then it was the price that must be paid.
Iranians ARE NOT Arabs..you Moron

Arnon Milchan - Forbes

He is the one who should have spent 30 years in prison, instead he is a billionaire, and lives in TLV.

Arnon Milchan. , we can't trust the Zionist, yesterday , today or tomorrow.

Another NAZI JEW HATER that uses Zionist out of context and as a racist attack. Why do you hate the Jews so much, is it because you are a muslim or because they are so much better than you will ever be.
Well you may have an Inferiority Complex,but I don't.......No One is better than me,or worse for that matter...well some are worse actually a lot worse and even some on here believe it or not ......LOL..steve

When you spy on your own country you have to be ready for the ultimate punishment. In some countries spies are just executed.

That is true, but I think solitary confinement is barbaric - 30 year sentance? Sure. But solitary IS torture.
I agree, solitary is one people on death row get. Which is why Pollard's punishment was excessive by comparison.

I agree that 7 yrs in solitary was excessive as was Vanunu's 11 years in solitary. It's barbaric imo (a lot of research has come out on the effects of solitary confinement on the human psyche).

I don't know if that is the norm for spies in prison????

I would assume it's depending on the severity, what secrets were given away, and how many people lost their lives as a result.

Pollard's punishment was supposedly harsh in comparison to others especially since he didn't put any lives at risk. Countries who are supposedly our friends have caught the US spying on them. US has been caught spying on Israel and many of it's allies, including Germany, France, and Japan.

U.S. Spy Scandal Triggers Outrage Paranoia in Germany - NBC News

Wikileaks US spied on Japan government and companies - BBC News

NSA tapped German Chancellery for decades WikiLeaks claims US news The Guardian

France summons US ambassador over unacceptable spying World news The Guardian

Belgium Netherlands investigate alleged NSA spying on bank payments data PCWorld

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/21/w...llies-aid-groups-and-business-elite.html?_r=0

Secret documents reveal more than 1,000 targets of American and British surveillance in recent years, including the office of an Israeli prime minister, heads of international aid organizations, foreign energy companies and a European Union official involved in antitrust battles with American technology businesses.

Last edited:
It won't happen, and it's common knowledge that Israel will take down the entire Middle East with them should it come to that, regardless of what weaponry their enemies may or may not have.
Good for them, poison the entire planet as vengeance to their Colonial conquest..Hey, like the Arabs like to say: Let Allah sort them out...

It may happen.

Don't forget that it was you that used the only two nuclear weapons, knowing what the aftereffects would be. And actually the arabs like to say Insh allah, which means it is the will of God. Do you blame the Israeli's when Iran has threatened to wipe the Jews out and to use their first nuclear weapon against Israel, regardless of the cost's in muslim lives. The Iranian spokesman said that if 1 million muslims had to die to kill one Jew then it was the price that must be paid.

He never said they were. Iranians also use the phrase "inshallah" meaning "G-d willing". It is basically a universal phrase for Muslims.

..."The Israeli government even issued Mr. Pollard an Israeli identity card and published a public admission that he spied for Israel – the opposite of what should have been done to speed his release. Mr. Pollard’s second wife, Esther Seitz, who married him after he was jailed and who holds extreme right-wing views, has been loudly leading this chorus. She even hired a lawyer who had previously been involved in the defense of Yigal Amir, who in 1995 assassinated Mr. Rabin, then the prime minister.

Next there's the part when past and future all mixed up but nobody needs to know about it right? Israel issued official apologies after admitting Pollard spied for Israel for the reason the US held crucial intelligence for Israel, and the US kept Israel out just like Obama did with Iran, in a way it was worth risking the relations with the US, 16 years ago.
Here is the part where you get to hear about his wife the extremist, please, then the punch line with Rabin to mark the '"lost hope" milestone, nice.
The propaganda is your favorite tune...the scumbag Pollard was spying for Israel and he not only spied for Israel and other nations for MONEY he committed TREASON and should have been executed!

You wrote; "committed TREASON and should have been executed!"

So tell us Your majesty Judge-Defender-Jury-
maybe in front of a CAMERA ? Are You willing to volunteer to be the prosecutor TOO?

It was 30 years ago. America has spied on France, Germany and Brazil--for what reasons, I don't know.
There is a huge difference between spying and TREASON!!!

Which is why no muslims should be allowed to live in the west

The propaganda is your favorite tune...the scumbag Pollard was spying for Israel and he not only spied for Israel and other nations for MONEY he committed TREASON and should have been executed!

How would you feel if Germany arrested Obama for spying and executed him. If you had your way no one would be allowed to leave the US in case they get arrested and executed for spying

It may happen.

Did I say they were ? or is it you projecting again

How would you feel if Germany arrested Obama for spying and executed him. If you had your way no one would be allowed to leave the US in case they get arrested and executed for spying
Dear sick pig entrails lover, spying is not Treason, get it porky?

When you spy on your own country you have to be ready for the ultimate punishment. In some countries spies are just executed.

That is true, but I think solitary confinement is barbaric - 30 year sentance? Sure. But solitary IS torture.
I agree, solitary is one people on death row get. Which is why Pollard's punishment was excessive by comparison.

I agree that 7 yrs in solitary was excessive as was Vanunu's 11 years in solitary. It's barbaric imo (a lot of research has come out on the effects of solitary confinement on the human psyche).

I don't know if that is the norm for spies in prison????

That may be true as Vanunu certainly came out a delusional, self-promoting flaming loon but then he might have gone in that way.

Dear sick pig entrails lover, spying is not Treason, get it porky?

Then stop claiming it is, or look forward to Obama getting executed

And while we're on the subject of TREASON, how do we call this guy's activity in the WEST?

Tariq Ramadan Says Morsi Overthrown By US-Zionist Conspiracy

Morsi was overthrown by Egyptians who decided they didn't really want to be assholes after all.

I can argue with that easily BUT, what do You say about Tariq? Isn't he a traitor of the West? Can You stay on topic?

You posted the headline, not me.

And while we're on the subject of TREASON, how do we call this guy's activity in the WEST?

Tariq Ramadan Says Morsi Overthrown By US-Zionist Conspiracy

Morsi was overthrown by Egyptians who decided they didn't really want to be assholes after all.

I can argue with that easily BUT, what do You say about Tariq? Isn't he a traitor of the West? Can You stay on topic?

You posted the headline, not me.

so forgive me for misleading You...
I though it was relevant for the OP which was about
TREASON IN AMERICA.

So back to the topic is Tariq Ramadan a traitor?

What about his fellows described here:

And here...are those acts of TREASON?

But if that's too much info I'd like to hear You respond
to my original question to which I've attached the article-

"Is Tariq Ramadan a traitor?"

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back