Treason at Olympics as USA medal winner holds up MEXICAN flag

He was born in Mexico, for fucks sake! Of course he is going to show some freaking loyalty to the country in which he was born! This is a big up over nothing. Get the fuck over it.

But he represented the US, was trained by the US, and won, for the US.

Treason? No. Dick Move? yes.

Just because he represented the US doesn't mean he can't still love and appreciate his birth country.

Love the country of your birth all you want, but if you compete under our nation/flag, you dont wave another around. Still a Dick Move.

But he represented the US, was trained by the US, and won, for the US.

Treason? No. Dick Move? yes.

Just because he represented the US doesn't mean he can't still love and appreciate his birth country.

Love the country of your birth all you want, but if you compete under our nation/flag, you dont wave another around. Still a Dick Move.

I don't see a problem with it. Probably because I'm an Aussie, and we don't treat our flag like its worth a million bucks.

I don't see a problem with it. Probably because I'm an Aussie, and we don't treat our flag like its worth a million bucks.

You also dont have as diverse an immigrant population as us.

The idea behind the US has always been to respect and remember your heritage, but adopt and give tribute to your current nation. Thats why we have no issue with all the irish flags on paddy's day, dominican/grenadan etc. flags on west indies day, german flags on Steubens day etc.

Other countries flags have thier place, as shown above, not as a representative of the country in an international setting.

What about Sarah Attar, the Saudi American woman who chose to represent Saudi Arabia, despite being an American? I am yet to hear any low life attack her.

Did she waive an American flag around, while supposedly representing Saudi Arabia?

Straw man.

Imagine this: A man "gets his start" working for Microsoft. But after a time, he moves to Apple. He works with Apple and eventually contributes to the newest and greatest development to tablet computers that we've ever seen. At the release of this new device the man holds up banners with the Microsoft icon and babbles on about how great Microsoft is. How does that make any sense?

The OP needs to go back to school tomorrow and ask his teacher what treason means.

It was a low class move, but in no way was it "treason".

The constitution defines treason as giving aid to our enemy and mex-sicko is the biggest enemy we have.

Nothing good ever comes of mixing "Mexico" and "Olympics" for the US. It's all treason, all the time!

220px-Carlos-Smith.jpg

[He was born in Mexico, for fucks sake! Of course he is going to show some freaking loyalty to the country in which he was born! This is a big up over nothing. Get the fuck over it.

Oh stop making excuses for this brazen traitor. He should be hung for what he did and his stinking carcass left to rot.

But you still don't like anyone dissing the Queen, and you do have an extremely strict immigration policy. The last time I went to Australia on business I was only allowed a six month visa.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back