Treason and the Constitution

No but we did declare war on terror and Alquada. The Yemen government also had a standing kill order for him.

No but we did declare war on terror and Alquada. The Yemen government also had a standing kill order for him.

So we go uninvited waging war into other sovereign nations? You are so far off course you need to live in another country that does assassinate it's citizens without discretion.

Yes we were. Yemen has been our ally for decades and has also been an ally in the war on terror. That is why Al Qaeda supporters have been trying to overthrow the government.

Yes we were. Yemen has been our ally for decades and has also been an ally in the war on terror. That is why Al Qaeda supporters have been trying to overthrow the government.

Really if they were our allies why don't they remove Al Qaeda themselves?
And this bullshit using Al Qaeda as the vehicle to wage war and take American citizens rights away ended the day obama gave aid to Al Qaeda forces in Libya.

But you want me to condone actions that I never agreed with done by a President I never voted for?

But you want me to condone actions that I never agreed with done by a President I never voted for?

I don't give a fuck if you voted for him or did not vote for him who you voted for is irrelevant. The fact that you are arguing the Constitutional process for him is enough for me to argue against you.

Yes in one area of agreement. You veered the topic to a different one which entitles you to none of the freedoms of a support-assumed stance.

Forum List

Back