Trayvon’s “stand your ground” rights

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
Interesting article about why Zimmerman is the clear aggressor, and a history of denying blacks the right to self defense.

Trayvon was also allowed to defend himself. But the state has rarely protected African-Americans' right to do so

Why was Zimmerman the aggressor?

1) The police dispatcher had advised him not to follow or approach Trayvon Martin.

2) On the 911 call, Zimmerman initially said that he was concerned about break-ins in the area. Deadly force is not legally authorized to protect property.

3) Zimmerman said that he thought the “suspect” might be high or using drugs. Both are offenses that do not warrant the use of deadly force in apprehension efforts.

4) Zimmerman also said, “Those assholes always get away …,” which clearly indicates that he had decided that Trayvon was guilty of something — he was no longer merely a “suspect.” So his approach, whether with his gun in hand or concealed, was with the intent to confront a “criminal.” Such an approach would be aggressive rather than passive.

5) Then Trayvon approached Zimmerman and proceeded to beat the crap out of Zimmerman.

5) Then Trayvon approached Zimmerman and proceeded to beat the crap out of Zimmerman.

That's when Martin lost whatever right he had.

Look at it this way. You find someone burglarizing your house. You feel threatened. You can blow them away using stand your ground as a defense. Can you follow them and confront them later? No. Can you go to their house and shoot them through the window? No.

If you did this, if you followed the burglar down the street and as he was loading your stuff in his car you attack. Who has the stand your ground defense?

The burglar.

Yeah, a 17 year old, with no history of violence, is just going to go out of his way to beat the crap out of someone almost double his overall body size.

George Zimmerman, Son of a Retired Judge, Has 3 Closed Arrests

According to a records search on George, he was previously arrested for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence and most shockingly, resisting an officer with violence — a felony charge that surely could have landed him in prison.
All three of those arrests, however, were mysteriously closed with no semblance of charges for the Florida resident. So how was someone with a violent past including that of battery against an officer able to carry a 9 mm handgun? Maybe that’s a question Robert Zimmerman should answer …

Yeah, a 17 year old, with no history of violence, is just going to go out of his way to beat the crap out of someone almost double his overall body size.

You mean that 17-year-old who was a self-styled racist gang-banger, who has only avoided arrest in his past by not getting caught or by virtue of youth. E.g. The school could have had Tayvon arrested for a couple of things he was suspended for (drugs and vandalism at school).

I don't know what constitutes violence in Zimmerman's arrest, but I'll bet money it doesn't involve anything significant, except in the shit that passes for brains in a liberal's head. It didn't even make it to court.

Speaking of shit for brains, it's pure shit to assert that a lean 6'3" man is trumped by a morbidly obese man of average size.

personally, I have phoned 911 on someone suspicious and had that person come towards me in a threatening manner. I maintained a safe distance, Zimmermann didnt. Martin could have just continued walking, could have phoned 911 himself, or could have asked why he was being followed. Martin chose to start a fight, with tragic consequences.

personally, I have phoned 911 on someone suspicious and had that person come towards me in a threatening manner. I maintained a safe distance, Zimmermann didnt. Martin could have just continued walking, could have phoned 911 himself, or could have asked why he was being followed. Martin chose to start a fight, with tragic consequences.

The shit-for-brains racist lynch mob keep insisting that Zimmerman approached Trayvon. It was the other way around. Zimmerman just wanted to keep an eye on the hoodlum.

Trayvon wasn't very worried. When Zimmerman called 911, he described the suspect's behavior that was intended to intimidate Zimmerman. "He's coming towards me... He's checking me out... He has his hand in his waistband..." Trayvan (nor his ho on the phone) called 911 because neither of them felt that Trayvon was significantly threatened. Why would a 6'3" proud negga be afraid of a fat hispanic man? Zimmerman, on the other hand, sounded very nervous on the 911 tape.

You mean that 17-year-old who was a self-styled racist gang-banger,

Where is the evidence of THAT?

Redirect Notice

TWO WEEKS BEFORE HIS DEATH..................................

Interesting article about why Zimmerman is the clear aggressor, and a history of denying blacks the right to self defense.

Trayvon was also allowed to defend himself. But the state has rarely protected African-Americans' right to do so

Why was Zimmerman the aggressor?

1) The police dispatcher had advised him not to follow or approach Trayvon Martin.

2) On the 911 call, Zimmerman initially said that he was concerned about break-ins in the area. Deadly force is not legally authorized to protect property.

3) Zimmerman said that he thought the “suspect” might be high or using drugs. Both are offenses that do not warrant the use of deadly force in apprehension efforts.

4) Zimmerman also said, “Those assholes always get away …,” which clearly indicates that he had decided that Trayvon was guilty of something — he was no longer merely a “suspect.” So his approach, whether with his gun in hand or concealed, was with the intent to confront a “criminal.” Such an approach would be aggressive rather than passive.

Trayvon ran and got away. Trayvon returned and faced Zimmerman. NO STAND YOUR GROUND APPLIES TO TRAYVON AT THIS TIME.

Forum List

Back