‘Trayvoning’ (Posing As A Dead Body With Skittles) Is The Coolest New Trend

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
This is the new craze among teenagers where they post pictures of themselves posing on Facebook as a dead Trayvon.

"Trayvoning is just like Tebowing, however, instead of showing your support for a famous athlete, you mock a 17-year-old who was shot to death! Fun! All you have to do is buy a pack of Skittles and some iced tea (you know, just like the young boy bought right before his life was snuffed out forever) and then lie down on the ground and pretend like you’re, I don’t know, someone whose parents will never get to speak to again".

‘Trayvoning’ (Posing As A Dead Body With Skittles) Is The Coolest New Trend For Idiots | Mediaite

I'd say the practice definitely fits the mental capacity of those doing it.

Hell if it helps your street cred by attempting to walk around with your pants down around your thighs a la a bona fide prison inmate, imagine how impressed your ignorant friends will be when you act like you've been murdered for no reason at all by a white Hispanic. Man, you be cool!

What about the Zimmerman costume?

respect-my-authority.jpg

Question: "There is a van and riding inside is a, black gang banger, a white wigger, and a Puerto Rican"

Who is driving??

|
|
|
v

Answer: the Policeman

Last edited:
What would the Zimmerman costume consist of? some bloody marks on the back of the head and a gun?
My point... im not sure how you could pull that off and have people know who you are ...unless you went as a pair with a travon in a hoodie.
True and that would cause an outrage.
It would be easy to find a black kid to play the part of Trayvon.

But it might prove difficult to find a hispanic jew to be Zimmerman.

Just saying :cool:

Forum List

Back