Trayvon/zimmerman scenario.

LOL, it's quite OBVIOUS that Zimmerman followed Martin!

If he did:
So the fuck what!

LOL, what would you do if some Black guy in a truck was following your White ass when you were walking home from the store and then got out of the truck to follow you when you tried to avoid him? Would you:

A) Say "yes massa black man, I beez on da way home, I'z mindin my own bidniz. I'z sorry I be out after dark, massa black man."

B) Run away from that Black guy like there's no tomorrow saying "I'z sorry massa black man" I don't means no homs."?

C) Try to avoid him but stand up for your rights (if confronted)as a White man in America who has a set of balls to stand up for himself?

...this whole confrontation could have been avoided if Zimmerman would have kept his distance and stayed in his truck

Okay, fine, but that's a very different thing from stating with certainty that Zimmerman followed Martin after the 911 suggested he not do so. That's the point I was trying make.

I will put the important points in bold. Let's explore this:
Are you following him? [2:24]

Zimmerman:

Yeah. [2:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK.

We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]

Zimmerman:

OK. [2:28]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, sir, what is your name? [2:34]

Zimmerman:

George. He ran.

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, what’s your last name?

Zimmerman:

Zimmerman.

911 dispatcher:

What’s the phone number you’re calling from?

Zimmerman:

407-435-2400

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Zimmerman:

Yeah.

911 dispatcher:

Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman:

Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck. [3:10]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, what address are you parked in front of? [3:21]

Zimmerman:

Um, I don’t know. It’s a cut-through so I don’t know the address. [3:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you live in the area?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:

OK, what’s your apartment number?

Zimmerman:

It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, c rap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then? [3:42]

Zimmerman:

Yeah, that’s fine. [3:43]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, I’ll let them know you’ll meet them at …

Zimmerman:

Could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at?
[3:49]

911 dispatcher:

OK, that’s no problem.

Zimmerman:

My number … you’ve got it?

911 dispatcher:

Yeah, I’ve got it. 435-2400?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, you got it.

911 dispatcher:

OK, no problem. I’ll let them know to call you when they’re in the area. [4:02]

Zimmerman:

Thanks.

911 dispatcher:

You’re welcome.

Call ends 4:07

Okay, I read this transcript including your bold points. Sorry, but that does not make the case the Zimmerman followed him after he implied he would not do so. It just doesn't.

LOL, what would you do if some Black guy in a truck was following your White ass when you were walking home from the store and then got out of the truck to follow you when you tried to avoid him? Would you:

I wouldn't assume he's unarmed and assault him for looking at me. I'd be long gone.

Besides, your analogy is invalid. An Afro watching a white guy is looking for an opportunity to attack the white guy. A white guy watching an Afro is trying to prevent a crime.

But, Trayvon is was just an Afro animal, a punk, living on borrowed time until someone shot his stupid, black ass.

Okay, fine, but that's a very different thing from stating with certainty that Zimmerman followed Martin after the 911 suggested he not do so. That's the point I was trying make.

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

OK.

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

George. He ran.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Zimmerman.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

407-435-2400

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Zimmerman:

Yeah.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck. [3:10]

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, c rap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

OK, that’s no problem.

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Yeah, you got it.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Thanks.

911 dispatcher:

You’re welcome.

Okay, I read this transcript including your bold points. Sorry, but that does not make the case the Zimmerman followed him after he implied he would not do so. It just doesn't.

But you do agree that he followed Trayvon right?

I wouldn't assume he's unarmed and assault him for looking at me. I'd be long gone.

Besides, your analogy is invalid. An Afro watching a white guy is looking for an opportunity to attack the white guy. A white guy watching an Afro is trying to prevent a crime.

But, Trayvon is was just an Afro animal, a punk, living on borrowed time until someone shot his stupid, black ass.

Ok, so basically, instead of sticking up for your right to walk the street and be left alone as a White man in America, if some "Afro" (as you put it ) was following you, you would bail out and run away from him??? :)

Ok, so basically, instead of sticking up for your right to walk the street and be left alone as a White man in America, if some "Afro" (as you put it ) was following you, you would bail out and run away from him??? :)

If you had a walk signal at an intersection, would you insist on crossing, because it's your right, even as a car was coming and not stopping for the red light? It's amazing that you survived childhood.

Besides, I don't have a right not to be looked at in public.

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

OK.

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

George. He ran.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Zimmerman.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

407-435-2400

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Yeah.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

OK, that’s no problem.

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Yeah, you got it.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Thanks.

911 dispatcher:

You’re welcome.

Sure, but not necessarily after the 911 operated suggest he not do so. That's important because if Zimmerman had stopped following Martin and was simply heading back to his vehicle, that would open the door to the possibility that it was Martin that decided to confront Zimmerman. Again, neither of us knows what happened. I'm just not ready to convict the guy without all the facts.

So, did you learn all of this from inside the court room or is it your own set of facts?
she would,nt know the facts if they were tatooed on her fucking nose .. lets face it zimmerman has ALREADY been convicted by the looney left
they dont let small things like fact get in the way

thanks for freedom we have trials in this country .

has anyone changed their minds since medical reports have shown Trayvon's knicles were damaged and George had black eyes and a broken nose?

of course not the left lead by that bastion of fairnes and truth EL SHARPTON ( preacher with out a church ) ) have already made up their minds
of course has it been black killed white they would be shouting a differant tune

...it's quite OBVIOUS that Zimmerman followed Martin!

You first said he followed Martin AFTER being asked not to by the 911 operator. Are you standing by that statement, or just the fact the Zimmerman followed Martin before speaking to the operator? That's a major difference when considering guilt or innocence.

Read that transcript and look at the timeline of the call. I don't think that his following or not following the advice of the dispatcher is the "major difference" between guilt or innocence. For me, it's the fact that he followed the kid and when the kid tried to avoid him, he got out of his truck to follow the kid and wound up having a fatal confrontation with him. He didn't even follow the guidelines of his Neighborhood Watch group...............
who the fuck is the dispatcher to tell him what to do ??
DISPATCHER definition
Not a law officer or attorney

You first said he followed Martin AFTER being asked not to by the 911 operator. Are you standing by that statement, or just the fact the Zimmerman followed Martin before speaking to the operator? That's a major difference when considering guilt or innocence.

Read that transcript and look at the timeline of the call. I don't think that his following or not following the advice of the dispatcher is the "major difference" between guilt or innocence. For me, it's the fact that he followed the kid and when the kid tried to avoid him, he got out of his truck to follow the kid and wound up having a fatal confrontation with him. He didn't even follow the guidelines of his Neighborhood Watch group...............
DISPATCHER definition

I guess you missed this part of the post you responded to: "I don't think that his following or not following the advice of the dispatcher is the "major difference" between guilt or innocence. "

If you had a walk signal at an intersection, would you insist on crossing, because it's your right, even as a car was coming and not stopping for the red light? It's amazing that you survived childhood.

Besides, I don't have a right not to be looked at in public.

LOL, so are you saying that if Zimmerman was an "Afro" (as you put it) and Martin was a White guy, you would be sticking up for the "Afro" in this circumstance? :)

DISPATCHER definition

I guess you missed this part of the post you responded to: "I don't think that his following or not following the advice of the dispatcher is the "major difference" between guilt or innocence. "

agree with you
just commenting, what was the dispatcher doing handing out advice in the first place not his job

Last edited:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

OK.

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

George. He ran.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Zimmerman.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

407-435-2400

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Yeah.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

OK, that’s no problem.

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Yeah, you got it.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

Thanks.

911 dispatcher:

You’re welcome.

Do you understand what a neighborhood watch does?

Of course he followed him to see what he was up to. There had been a number of burgleries in the area. Hell I'd have followed him to.

It's not against the law to follow someone.

DISPATCHER definition

On Afro and other shithead websites, the commentary is that "Police ordered Zimmerman not to follow, but he did anyway." The dispatcher is not police and didn't order Zimmerman to do anything. And, Zimmeran says he stopped.

A defining trait of a liberal, or shithead, is that they make up the facts, out of their own hate and bigotry, and then jump to conclusions to make up yet more facts.

Forum List

Back