Trayvon was beating up Zimmerman MMA Style

There are many killer supporters on this board, kind of scary. No evidence the victim even KNEW how to fight, lots of evidence the killer was violent. TWO CRIMINAL charges involving violence, one while drinking.

Trayvon paid a high price for his misguided actions. But he was not the victim. The indicators are that he initiated a fight and that he brutally beat Zimmerman in a way that threatened his life. That is why it was Zimmerman frantically yelling for help.

The photos of Zimmerman reflect only minor injuries, he was questioned at the police station, and did not seek medical attention until the next DAY.

So speaks Dr. Peach Schweitzer, whose all-knowing hormones allow her to diagnose injuries via Internet photos to a much better degree than all the puny physicians and paramedics with actual medical training who actually examined the guy.

Keep talking, fool. We definitely want the whole world to see why liberals should be ignored and mocked at every opportunity.

You just projected your ignorance on me. You clearly do not understand that he cannot reclaim defense when he was the pursuer and became a threat and offender to TM. You clearly have no idea what you are discussing. Not one of twenty-two witnesses can say who struck the first blow.

If you don't know, then you can't prove murder. Seems that you are the one projecting ignorance.

If you were there, get in touch with the SP.

Oh, this from the ignorant skirt who's been screeching at the top of her lungs for two days that Zimmerman was abusing drugs and doped up when the incident happened, with no evidence whatsoever except that he had been given a prescription. Yeah, you're definitely one to be telling someone ELSE not to make assumptions, you hypocritical dipshit.

Either way, Zimmerman initiated the incident, too bad he had to use a gun when Martin fought back..I guess one shouldn't follow people who do not commit crimes and play Policeman.

I think I am going to go follow someone, and when they have a problem with it I will shoot them. (kidding)

Either way, Zimmerman initiated the incident

I can walk behind you and you still have no right to hit me. Sorry.

The pictures of the killer show a slight scratch on the nose, maybe a couple tiny wounds on the head. The rest of the "blame the victim" line is fabricated.

What an ignorant, thick-skulled cow you are. Just proof that you can lead a liberal to facts, but you can't make it think.

Either way, Zimmerman initiated the incident

I can walk behind you and you still have no right to hit me. Sorry.

The pictures of the killer show a slight scratch on the nose, maybe a couple tiny wounds on the head. The rest of the "blame the victim" line is fabricated.

Did Zimmermann scratch himself shaving?
How many head wounds are allowed before you can defend yourself?

Is this like the "one free grope before it's sexual harassment" rule that the leftist dribblers came up with during the Clinton administration? "Three free head wounds before it becomes assault"?

My brother confronted a guy who was armed and asked if he was armed. The guy said, "yeah" and opened his coat to show him. My brother took the weapon and pistol whipped with it, called the police, and had the dude arrested for threatening. Your interp is not going to prevail. But hey believe as you will.

I think Zimmerman is definitely on top because of his size.

I'm sure we'll see the pictures of Treyvon with the injuries he must have received, you know, when he was on the bottom, getting beat up. I wonder why they haven't been released already? They mentioned his skinned knuckle, but no facial injuries.
Actually the autopsy said his eye was bruised. But you'll ignore that, no doubt.

If they show pictures of Trayvon with his injuries it would sway a jury because he had a big hole in his chest and he was dead.

Only a bruise on his eye, with that fat guy sitting on his chest and wailing on him?
I didn't see any reference to that. You have a link?

I read the autopsy report. It didn't say jack shit about a bruised eye.

Actually the autopsy said his eye was bruised. But you'll ignore that, no doubt.

If they show pictures of Trayvon with his injuries it would sway a jury because he had a big hole in his chest and he was dead.

Only a bruise on his eye, with that fat guy sitting on his chest and wailing on him?
I didn't see any reference to that. You have a link?

I read the autopsy report. It didn't say jack shit about a bruised eye.

So you don't know everything? Shocked. I am shocked. :lol:

You always say that as your ass gets spanked.

Ah, wait a minute, you are into getting your ass spanked!

:lol:

The lead witness revoked his statement that Zimmerman was calling out for help. He said he made an assumption. Plot thickens.

Forum List

Back