Trayvon Martin Case Whoopsie

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Trayvon Martin Case Whoopsie – Scheme Team MEGA-Fail: “Dee Dee” is Keyser Soze – Motion to Compel

By: Sundance
December 1, 2012

Today the George Zimmerman defense team revealed a bombshell discovery. A discovery that will ultimately deconstruct the entire “persecution of George Zimmerman”, and lead to serious liability for Fraud against the Scheme Team and Malicious Prosecution against the State of Florida and Special Prosecutor Angela Corey.

We have outlined on numerous occasions there was nothing existing on March 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16 to law enforcement that would support an arrest of George Zimmerman.

The best evidence we have is the testimony of George Zimmerman, and he says the decedent was the primary aggressor in the whole event,” – Sanford Detective Serino told the Sentinel March 16.

“Everything I have is adding up to what he says.””

Law enforcement stated consistently there was nothing in their investigation that disputed ANYTHING in the George Zimmerman outline of events.

..........................​

With specific and malicious intent the Martin family lead attorney Benjamin Crump “created the story that became 'DeeDee'” who ultimately became Witness 8. The Scheme Team of Crump, Parks, and Jackson sold her to a willing media.

In his own words, Benjamin Crump sold the lies that are “DeeDee” to a more than gullible legacy media. You can read the initial sales pitch from Benjamin Crump in this March 20th CNN interview. (Transcript of his statement here: ) ".... She is a minor..... So I will ask you again on behalf of the family and on behalf of the young lady’s family if you would please respect their privacy. She is a minor."

......................​

He further spun the false story – the ruse – with the use of Matt Gutman from ABC…. and extended the lies with Russell Simmons and the Global Grind.

The obvious questions were never asked: Why, if this girl was on the phone at the moment of the “encounter”, did she never call police – even AFTER finding out Trayvon was dead? She never told her mom, or the Martin family, or anyone, ever - Nobody? It just seemed absurd – but the media was “all-in” for the story. Further absurd was the angle this poor girl was unknown to Tracy or Sybrina, ever. They had NEVER even heard of her, yet she was such an integral part of Trayvon’s life.? Really? It was a complete ruse in the same standard as Al Sharpton’s Tawana Brawley. The same Al Sharpton who was mentoring Benjamin Crump in how to play the media.

The ruse was also obvious because the schemers could not even get their stories straight about Keyser Soze’s age. The false persona that became “DeeDee” was reported, by THEM, to be fifteen years old at times, sixteen years-old at other times, and also seventeen. The inconsistencies about her were brutally obvious.

Video:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UupgJ4Un-Zo]Benjamin Crump's "Minor Child" - YouTube[/ame]​
[excerpt]

Read more:
Trayvon Martin Case Whoopsie – Scheme Team MEGA-Fail: “Dee Dee” is Keyser Soze – Motion to Compel | The Last Refuge

Crump lies to justify the arrest of George Zimmerman. Just like Al Sharpton lied in the Tawana Brawley debacle.

So what you're saying is a black lynch mob scared white authorities into charging a hispanic man for murder when he originally defended himself according to the police.

Hmmmm, is Al Sharpton somewhere to be found handing out $100s to create fake witnesses.....

So what you're saying is a black lynch mob scared white authorities into charging a hispanic man for murder when he originally defended himself according to the police.

Hmmmm, is Al Sharpton somewhere to be found handing out $100s to create fake witnesses.....

In a nutshell, yes...

Trayvon, Dee-Dee, and D.J.​

By Jeff Lipkes
April 23, 2012

Dee-Dee's Story

Dee-Dee, Trayvon Martin's girlfriend, told a very short story, but a compelling one. It's how we first learned about the now iconic hoodie. But above all, it's the main source for the media's narrative of the Trayvon Martin shooting. Before Dee-Dee, we had only the unarmed teenager on an errand to buy Skittles and tea for the son of his dad's girlfriend. After March 20, we had some drama. Trayvon was chased by George Zimmerman. He was frightened and tried to get away. He thought he'd succeeded. But the racist cop-wannabe tracked him down and shot him.

Shortly after he took on the case, attorney Benjamin Crump decided to launch a media campaign on behalf of his client. Crump could never have imagined what a success this would be. A story appeared in Reuters on March 7. "Wow!" said the producer of CBS This Morning after he was approached, "this has to be told." And so the shooting was featured on his program the next morning. It was picked up by ABC two days later.

~~~~~~~~~​

The Interval​

If you were on the phone with a friend who was being chased by someone and the line suddenly went dead and your calls back weren't returned, you'd be alarmed and probably call 911. But if she had this impulse, the sixteen-year-old Miami girl might not have known what town Martin was staying in. It's not likely she knew the names of his parents. Did she try to find out where Martin was from friends of his? In any event, she never wound up calling the Sanford police that night.

Tracy Martin identified his son's body the next morning, and probably by that afternoon rumors of Trayvon's death were circulating at Dr. Michael Krop High School. Dee-Dee would naturally have been distraught. The day after his wake, she was so upset, according to Crump, that her mother brought her to an ER. She received "a battery of tests," including an EKG, and stayed there 12 hours. If she had not mentioned it earlier, Dee-Dee must have told her mother after the wake that she had been speaking with Martin moments before he was killed.

The mother chose not to pass this news along to the Sanford police. The obligations of good citizenship might not have counted for much with Dee-Dee's mom, but if she had information that would indicate that her daughter's friend had been pursued and killed, you'd think that she would have come forward with the details for Trayvon's sake and for the sake of his parents. The killer of her daughter's boyfriend, after all, was not sitting in jail, where he belonged.

But what if Dee-Dee's account of the phone call differed from what she subsequently reported? What if she told her mom that Trayvon had said something like, "I'm gonna check out this dude" and later "This m***** f***** is gonna be sorry he messed with me"? There would be less incentive to call the police or Martin's family. Such a response would not have been out of character for the Trayvon Martin who emerges from his Twitter, My Space, and Facebook accounts.

[excerpt]

Read more:
Articles: Trayvon, Dee-Dee, and D.J.

I have always stated that I hope true justice prevails in this case. I hope that:

1. If Zimmerman is guilty, he gets jailed.
2. If Zimmerman is innocent, he is freed.
3. If this case turns out to be a media lynching then the media and especially Al Sharpton get punished.
4. If Zimmerman is released that he doesn't get killed by some hate-filled black murderer.

Meanwhile the media is still completely ignoring the shooting of Daniel Adkins, whoever the shooter haas been arrested.

Meanwhile the media is still completely ignoring the shooting of Daniel Adkins, whoever the shooter haas been arrested.

You mean:

Daniel Adkins, Left-Wing Media, & the Arizona “Stand-Your-Ground” Victim Ignored

Apr 09, 2012 23
by Rippa

First of all, let me say that in principle I support the controversial and much discussed Stand Your Ground law. Why I do doesn’t really matter; and, for all intents and purposes of this post, I don’t feel like discussing why I support it. However, what I’d like to talk about is yet another case where someone was shot and killed and the shooter has yet to be arrested. So why do I want to talk about this case? Well, as I see it, this case in particular is very interesting given the racial dynamic. For weeks now I’ve heard a lot of talk about the Stand Your Ground Law being racist. Or, described as a law that gives license to racist individuals to murder people of color indiscriminately.

Well, the victim in this particular case is a 22-year-old white male who as it turns out, was mentally retarded and had the mental capacity of a 12-year-old. The shooter however, happens to be a black man. What I find particularly interesting, is the fact that there is very little talk of justice for Daniel Adkins much in the same way there’s talk of justice for Trayvon Martin. And I find this particularly interesting given the politicization of the incident involving George Zimmerman’s claim of self-defense as it relates to the NRA pushed and ALEC supported Stand Your Ground Law. In case you’ve been under a rock for the past few weeks, the Stand Your Ground Law currently exists in 24 states. Arizona, where Daniel Adkins was killed, like Florida, also has their own version of Stand Your Ground.

[excerpt]
Read more:
Left-Wing Media Ignores Arizona "Stand Your Ground" Shooting Victim

Are you claiming it's a hate crime like the Newsome/Christian murders? But that's a horse of a different color.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KQc_L0MCds&sns=em]Obama: 'If I had a son, he would look like' Trayvon Martin (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back