Travel Ban 2.0 DejaVu?

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hawaii and Maryland have put a STOP on Travel Ban 2.0 before it could take effect today. I say BRAVO!!!!

Maybe it is a political maneuver, "judicial overreach," as our President says, but if so, I'm glad there are still people in this country willing to go out on a limb and fight outrageous ideas such as the Executive Order, whether it is exactly within the scope of their job or not.

Last night Trump referred to 2.0 as a "watered down version" of his original E.O., which was lambasted by the courts on numerous fronts. Now he's making noise about going back to the original order--yeah, that should work well! It will be a sweet day when the Supreme Court tells him to quit shitting on the principles of this country and "BTW NO, you can't do this, so stop trying."

Trump should just stop all immigration, period. We gain nothing with a constant flow of people taking our jobs and sucking up our social resources. Does $20 Trillion in debt ring any bells?
What does our debt have to do with immigration? Absolutely nothing

What exactly is so outrageous about finding out who is coming to our country? I find corrupt judges making political decisions they have no authority to make on baseless arguments much more outrageous and dangerous to our nation

That political hack said it was "discrimination based on nationality" What a load of bullshit.
He should be ashamed of himself.
More and more I see you appreciating abuse of power, old lady.
Its the Presidents job FFS

What exactly is so outrageous about finding out who is coming to our country? I find corrupt judges making political decisions they have no authority to make on baseless arguments much more outrageous and dangerous to our nation
Do you have some kind of law degree, maybe in constitutional law, or are you just talking out of your ass with zero knowledge of judicial procedures

Trump should just stop all immigration, period. We gain nothing with a constant flow of people taking our jobs and sucking up our social resources. Does $20 Trillion in debt ring any bells?
That's one of the most retarded things I have ever heard of.
You think people getting free entitlements and not paying taxes doesn't effect our $$? LOL

This ongoing spat most likely pleases his blue collar voters.

Nothing is actually getting done, but it all sounds good to them.

So politically this is a victory for Trump.

In terms of immigration nothing changes however.

That political hack said it was "discrimination based on nationality" What a load of bullshit.
Are you another legal expert who knows nothing, only what right wing talk radio tells you

Then you will have no problem paying for their Obamacare. Get your checkbook out, petunia.

quit shitting on the principles of this country
A principle of our country is to accept refugees from war torn countries invaded by our enemies even though we cant vet them and have NO IDEA Who they are?
LOL

That's one of the most retarded things I have ever heard of.
You think people getting free entitlements and not paying taxes doesn't effect our $$? LOL[/QUOTE
Those who are here illegally pay into our system billions each year which they most likely will never get back

OldLady, why do you feel un-elected, faggot, anti-White racists appointed by neocon qu33rs like Bush and Obama have more power than The President of the United States, the guy elected by the people of the USA? And shove that Mary Poppins avatar up yer hemorrhoid filled ass. Post a pic of your ugly ass or leave it blank.

quit shitting on the principles of this country
A principle of our country is to accept refugees from war torn countries invaded by our enemies even though we cant vet them and have NO IDEA Who they are?
LOL
Why cant we vet them, vetting has always benn going on. In fact if they cant be vetted they dont get here

I was wondering, could Trump simply issue a new travel ban that mirrored the last one that was struck down every time one is struck down?

I don't see why not. It would essentially put a perpetual travel ban in place.

OldLady, why do you feel un-elected, faggot, anti-White racists appointed by neocon qu33rs like Bush and Obama have more power than The President of the United States?
We have 3 equal branches of government, Hoss

I was wondering, could Trump simply issue a new travel ban that mirrored the last one that was struck down every time one is struck down?

I don't see why not. It would essentially put a perpetual travel ban in place.
Each one will be struck down, Homer. You really didn't same something that dumb, did you

Hawaii and Maryland have put a STOP on Travel Ban 2.0 before it could take effect today. I say BRAVO!!!!

Maybe it is a political maneuver, "judicial overreach," as our President says, but if so, I'm glad there are still people in this country willing to go out on a limb and fight outrageous ideas such as the Executive Order, whether it is exactly within the scope of their job or not.

Last night Trump referred to 2.0 as a "watered down version" of his original E.O., which was lambasted by the courts on numerous fronts. Now he's making noise about going back to the original order--yeah, that should work well! It will be a sweet day when the Supreme Court tells him to quit shitting on the principles of this country and "BTW NO, you can't do this, so stop trying."
Drumpf taking L's on the chin like a goatee.

OldLady, why do you feel un-elected, faggot, anti-White racists appointed by neocon qu33rs like Bush and Obama have more power than The President of the United States, the guy elected by the people of the USA? And shove that Mary Poppins avatar up yer hemorrhoid filled ass. Post a pic of your ugly ass or leave it blank.
Calm down cave chimp. Your fleas must be acting up.

They dont have more power. They just function as a check against the idiot presently in office.

Democrooks entire agenda revolves around undermining the country. The DNC is a malignant entity, and the criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths who run it are traitors.

Forum List

Back