‘TRAUMATIZED CITY’: More Than 50 People Shot In Chicago During Christmas Holiday

Great...............after Trump is sworn in, can we blame him for all the murders in NYC, like the conservatives blame Obama for all the murders in Chicago?

Great...............after Trump is sworn in, can we blame him for all the murders in NYC, like the conservatives blame Obama for all the murders in Chicago?
Soon Trump will have these blacks behaving like it's the fifty's

Black is, as black does
Why dont you move back to germany if you love white people so much?
Why don't you move to the ghetto or Africa if you like "those people" so much?

Please keep making them victims in your little patronizing racist world.

It makes them enslaved, and I am amused by that.

I have do doubt that you are too stupid to understand what I am saying, which means you will make them feel like inferior animals who cannot achieve a thing without white democrat massas help.

Thank you so much for having no ability to understand what I am saying.

Fact is the day you understand that you understand very little, will be the day you understand a lot.

Stupid ass.

What isn't discussed as much is the total number of shooting in Chicago, not just the killings. So far this year there have been over 4500 shootings in Chicago, but of course most were just wounded. That means that there have been roughly a fifth as many shootings in gun controlled Chicago as in the war zone in Afghanistan this year. No wonder Obama is staying in DC instead of moving back to Chicago.

• Banned
I hold no sympathy for a bunch of animals who want to die for nothing....if the country had any sense, they'd close off parts of Chicago where sorry ass negro's live and let em have it. Nobody gives a fuck about people that just don't give a fuck and reporting this shit......garners....NADA!!!

Forum List

Back