Trash Watch - neo nazis arrested as "peaceful" protesters havea drink and then riot

You are listing threads but what is it you consider "sick filth"? LGBTQ history is about civil rights for that group of people. The women's march most certainly did not support child trafficking.

There is only one reason why anyone would support pushing this LGBpbiWTF filth on children—and that is to groom children to prepare them to be further sexually exploited, manipulated, and abused. The entire purpose of this agenda is to give pedophiles easier access to children, and to make the children into easier prey for them.

You seem to think that pedophilia is the exclusive domain of homosexuals.

If refusing to jump on your "I HATE gays and muslims" bandwagon, makes me a sick, evil, soulless piece of shit, then I suppose I am. But I would rather be that then someone like you who ignores the evils of child trafficking when it doesn't dovetail with his anti-gay anti-muslim campaigning.

No, taking the side of child rapists makes you a sick, evil, soulless piece of shit. It has nothing to do with liking or hating Muslims, homosexuals, or any other group. It is all about taking the side of child rapists.

And there is no way that you can credibly deny that that is exactly what you have been doing in this thread. Your own words are here, for everyone to see.

If refusing to jump on your "I HATE gays and muslims" bandwagon, makes me a sick, evil, soulless piece of shit, then I suppose I am. But I would rather be that then someone like you who ignores the evils of child trafficking when it doesn't dovetail with his anti-gay anti-muslim campaigning.

No, taking the side of child rapists makes you a sick, evil, soulless piece of shit. It has nothing to do with liking or hating Muslims, homosexuals, or any other group. It is all about taking the side of child rapists.

And there is no way that you can credibly deny that that is exactly what you have been doing in this thread. Your own words are here, for everyone to see.

Link me to any posts where I have done so. I challenge you to do so.

You seem to think that pedophilia is the exclusive domain of homosexuals.

I have never said nor written anything that any rational, honest person would ever interpret that way.

StrawMan2.jpg

They're all over this thread.

They're all over this thread.

Which one? Show me a post where I have done so.

Which one? Show me a post where I have done so.

You are not fooling anyone.

And I'm done playing this stupid game with you, for now.

Your own words are all over this thread, for all to see.

Then LINK to one post where I have supported child rape or child rapists - you can do that can't you?

Or can you?

Pretty typical. You make broad accusations, and when call on to support them, weasel out of it. Because you can't. You can't link to any posts because I've never supported child rape or child rapists, but it's all you and your ilk have to throw against the wall when you can't come up with anything. You just throw poo like a monkey.

Pretty typical. You make broad accusations, and when call on to support them, weasel out of it. Because you can't. You can't link to any posts because I've never supported child rape or child rapists, but it's all you and your ilk have to throw against the wall when you can't come up with anything. You just throw poo like a monkey.

Believe it or not, I have other things to do with my life than spend every spare moment arguing with a pervert-supporter.

Your words are all over this thread, for everyone to read. You're not fooling anyone by now denying what you have clearly written.

Win or lose they behave the same way. They will have been swigging warm cans of "wife beater" all the way down on the train to get tanked up.

Right wing shite..
So now they are all right wing?????LMAO....a conservative in the UK is just a click off a snowflake if you ask me....they lost their right wing a long time ago....
They are marching in support of a neo nazi thug. Thats the clue.

Tommy Robinson is not a Neo-Nazi, ANYONE who YOU disagree with and ANYONE Leftists disagree with are ALL Neo-Nazi's, this is totally ignorant and illustrates a special type of idiocy.

Supporting the Political Prisoner and British Patriot Tommy Robinson are American Republican Congressmen, The Donald's Ambassador to something I forget Sam Brownback, the American Ambassador to Britain Robert W. Johnson IV and now they get ready for Bibi. Tommy Robinson is going to be released or else.

We are hearing that Bibi is going to get involved that the Israeli Ambassador to Britain is going to mention about Tommy Robinson in prison to the new British Foreign CuckSecretary Jeremy Hunt. Daniel Pipes is good friends with Tommy Robinson and has mentioned his being a Political Prisoner and now Bibi has heard about all of this.

Daniel Pipes Organisational Think Tank The Middle East Forum (MEF) I add Daniel Pipes is a good man, we have met him on two occasions and on two occasions we had excellent and forward thinking discussions, we SHARE we on the Right Wing we SHARE a Common Purpose with Our Brothers and Sisters in the Right Wing Jewish Community that is we SHARE a HATRED of Islamism NOT of ALL Muslims but OF ISLAM which we consider a DIRECT threat to BOTH Christians AND Jews, that Islam is INCOMPATIBLE with BOTH Christianity AND Judaism and WORKING TOGETHER often in SECRET behind public scenes WORKING TOGETHER we WILL neuter this dangerous threat to BOTH Christianity AND Judaism.

The Left Wing Jews can fuck off, they like ALL on the Left WANT unlimited amounts of Islamists both invading this Continent and also America and of course Israel which most of the Left Wing Jews hate.

Daniel Pipes is Jewish a RIGHT WING JEW, like Bibi, this below his website the link to:

Daniel Pipes

Daniel Pipes and the MEF in support of Tommy Robinson:

View attachment 204796
View attachment 204797
View attachment 204798

^^^^ Daniel Pipes and the MEF are funding Tommy Robinson's legal defense, they are SUCCESSFULLY putting foreign pressure on the weak British Prime Minister May and the MEF have now organised and funded two Free Tommy London rally situations.

MEF Organizes 25,000 Strong Protest in Support of Tommy Robinson; Plans Additional Rallies

^^^^ This:

Okay thanks to a co ordinated effort and PRESSURE from a combination of European Patriotic Governments working behind the scenes with the amazing assistance of the American Ambassador-At-Large For International Religious Freedom Sam Brownback, Daniel Pipes and the Conservative Think Tank MEF and Yiftah Curiel who is the Press Secretary for the Israeli Ambassador to the United Kingdom Mark Regev the below has happened.

So EVERYONE went and put HARDCORE pressure on The Office of The Attorney General for England, Wales and The Advocate General of Northern Ireland The Rt. Hon. Geoffrey Cox QC MP and our friend the English Patriot Tommy Robinson was granted an IMMEDIATE APPEAL to his outrageous prison sentence and violation of his RIGHT to Freedom of Expression.

Because of the generous Legal Fund that was set up for Tommy, he was able to employ a TOP Barrister Jeremy Dein QC, they all went to court yesterday July 18 to The Court of Appeal in London, the three Justices heard the Appeal from Jeremy Dein QC, they have said they will issue their decision by the end of July, of course until then Tommy must remain in prison, but fingers crossed we all hope his release is happening in a few weeks.

Here is an article about the above situation:

upload_2018-7-19_23-1-1.png

Here is the full article the link to:

Judges retire to consider whether to free Tommy Robinson from prison - latest updates

Tilly

Last edited:
He should be kicked off the board for making unfounded accusations. He is a disgrace.

It appears that after his one-week suspension, Tainted Tommy is still on a major posting slowdown. This is how he chose to use the one posting he was apparently allowed to make for the day…

He should be kicked off the board for making unfounded accusations. He is a disgrace.

Win or lose they behave the same way. They will have been swigging warm cans of "wife beater" all the way down on the train to get tanked up.

Right wing shite..
So now they are all right wing?????LMAO....a conservative in the UK is just a click off a snowflake if you ask me....they lost their right wing a long time ago....
They are marching in support of a neo nazi thug. Thats the clue.

Tommy Robinson is not a Neo-Nazi, ANYONE who YOU disagree with and ANYONE Leftists disagree with are ALL Neo-Nazi's, this is totally ignorant and illustrates a special type of idiocy.

Supporting the Political Prisoner and British Patriot Tommy Robinson are American Republican Congressmen, The Donald's Ambassador to something I forget Sam Brownback, the American Ambassador to Britain Robert W. Johnson IV and now they get ready for Bibi. Tommy Robinson is going to be released or else.

We are hearing that Bibi is going to get involved that the Israeli Ambassador to Britain is going to mention about Tommy Robinson in prison to the new British Foreign CuckSecretary Jeremy Hunt. Daniel Pipes is good friends with Tommy Robinson and has mentioned his being a Political Prisoner and now Bibi has heard about all of this.

Daniel Pipes Organisational Think Tank The Middle East Forum (MEF) I add Daniel Pipes is a good man, we have met him on two occasions and on two occasions we had excellent and forward thinking discussions, we SHARE we on the Right Wing we SHARE a Common Purpose with Our Brothers and Sisters in the Right Wing Jewish Community that is we SHARE a HATRED of Islamism NOT of ALL Muslims but OF ISLAM which we consider a DIRECT threat to BOTH Christians AND Jews, that Islam is INCOMPATIBLE with BOTH Christianity AND Judaism and WORKING TOGETHER often in SECRET behind public scenes WORKING TOGETHER we WILL neuter this dangerous threat to BOTH Christianity AND Judaism.

The Left Wing Jews can fuck off, they like ALL on the Left WANT unlimited amounts of Islamists both invading this Continent and also America and of course Israel which most of the Left Wing Jews hate.

Daniel Pipes is Jewish a RIGHT WING JEW, like Bibi, this below his website the link to:

Daniel Pipes

Daniel Pipes and the MEF in support of Tommy Robinson:

View attachment 204796
View attachment 204797
View attachment 204798

^^^^ Daniel Pipes and the MEF are funding Tommy Robinson's legal defense, they are SUCCESSFULLY putting foreign pressure on the weak British Prime Minister May and the MEF have now organised and funded two Free Tommy London rally situations.

MEF Organizes 25,000 Strong Protest in Support of Tommy Robinson; Plans Additional Rallies

^^^^ This:

Okay thanks to a co ordinated effort and PRESSURE from a combination of European Patriotic Governments working behind the scenes with the amazing assistance of the American Ambassador-At-Large For International Religious Freedom Sam Brownback, Daniel Pipes and the Conservative Think Tank MEF and Yiftah Curiel who is the Press Secretary for the Israeli Ambassador to the United Kingdom Mark Regev the below has happened.

So EVERYONE went and put HARDCORE pressure on The Office of The Attorney General for England, Wales and The Advocate General of Northern Ireland The Rt. Hon. Geoffrey Cox QC MP and our friend the English Patriot Tommy Robinson was granted an IMMEDIATE APPEAL to his outrageous prison sentence and violation of his RIGHT to Freedom of Expression.

Because of the generous Legal Fund that was set up for Tommy, he was able to employ a TOP Barrister Jeremy Dein QC, they all went to court yesterday July 18 to The Court of Appeal in London, the three Justices heard the Appeal from Jeremy Dein QC, they have said they will issue their decision by the end of July, of course until then Tommy must remain in prison, but fingers crossed we all hope his release is happening in a few weeks.

Here is an article about the above situation:

View attachment 205962

Here is the full article the link to:

Judges retire to consider whether to free Tommy Robinson from prison - latest updates

Tilly

Thanks, Lucy.
From your article:

But his barrister told the Court of Appeal Robinson should be freed from prison and have his sentence "quashed" after arguing that criminal procedure rules had been broken.

Jeremy Dein QC argued that a judge at Leeds Crown Court should have adjourned the case to give Robinson further time with lawyers, and to respond to each allegation in detail, rather than jailing him within hours of the video being broadcast.

He also argued that the 13-month sentence handed down was "manifestly excessive" and may have been lower if a barrister was able to properly mitigate on his behalf...

Looks as though he didn’t get a fair hearing.

Tommy Robinson won his appeal today!

Tommy Robinson appeal hearing: EDL founder to be FREED after winning court battle

The former EDL leader, 35, appealed against his 13-month jail term for contempt of court in May

...The Lord Chief Justice Lord Burnett and two other judges in London quashed a finding of contempt made in May at Leeds Crown Court and ordered a fresh hearing of the allegation.

The court agreed with Robinson's barrister that the judge should not have commenced contempt of court proceedings the same day he was arrested.

In a summary of the judgement they wrote: "Once the appellant had removed the video from Facebook, there was no longer sufficient urgency to justify immediate proceedings"....

0_PHOTOGRAPH-BY-Brais-G-Rouco.jpg

Thousands took parts in a protest in London on June 10 calling for the release of Tommy Robinson (Image: Brais G. Rouco / Barcroft Media

...During the last hearing, his QC Jeremy Dein urged Lord Burnett and two other judges to overturn contempt of court findings, submitting that procedural 'deficiencies' had given rise to 'prejudice'....

....A group of about 30 anti-fascist protesters gathered outside the Royal Courts of Justice after the ruling, shouting chants including "Nazi scum, off our streets" and "refugees are welcome here"....

Tommy Robinson to be freed after winning court battle

Lol@thefascistantifascists

Tommy Robinson won his appeal today!

Tommy Robinson appeal hearing: EDL founder to be FREED after winning court battle

The former EDL leader, 35, appealed against his 13-month jail term for contempt of court in May

...The Lord Chief Justice Lord Burnett and two other judges in London quashed a finding of contempt made in May at Leeds Crown Court and ordered a fresh hearing of the allegation.

The court agreed with Robinson's barrister that the judge should not have commenced contempt of court proceedings the same day he was arrested.

In a summary of the judgement they wrote: "Once the appellant had removed the video from Facebook, there was no longer sufficient urgency to justify immediate proceedings"....

0_PHOTOGRAPH-BY-Brais-G-Rouco.jpg

Thousands took parts in a protest in London on June 10 calling for the release of Tommy Robinson (Image: Brais G. Rouco / Barcroft Media

...During the last hearing, his QC Jeremy Dein urged Lord Burnett and two other judges to overturn contempt of court findings, submitting that procedural 'deficiencies' had given rise to 'prejudice'....

....A group of about 30 anti-fascist protesters gathered outside the Royal Courts of Justice after the ruling, shouting chants including "Nazi scum, off our streets" and "refugees are welcome here"....

Tommy Robinson to be freed after winning court battle

Lol@thefascistantifascists

Isn't it odd how the thousands of perfectly ordinary middle class citizens are always portrayed s right wing extremists while the 30 thugs on the dole are always propped up as normal?

This Orwellian media IS the problem.

Forum List

Back