Trapped In Your Car By An Angry Mob; What Would You Do?

If trapped in your car by angry communists what would you do?

• Floor it

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Hand out rubbers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Call the police

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Debate them on how Obama is the cause of most of their problems

• Open fire with your belt-fed automatic weapon of choice

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Show them your SEIU card

• Soil yourself and hope they leave you alone

• Scream at them "YEAH!!! YOU AND WHO'S ARMY!!!"

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Ask them "Voy ist der Haltersteli?"

• Wait patiently till they run out of gas

• Total voters
The Internet Tough Guys trying to out-tough each other on this thread makes it PURE GOLD!
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

dang, I was going to respond until you wrote this. oh, what the hell.

Here's some of my collection. Bring on the mob.
I would take pictures of my ar15, two 9mm's and my 12 gauge along with my four or five Bibles just to make the evil left cringe but I have better things to do.

The Internet Tough Guys trying to out-tough each other on this thread makes it PURE GOLD!

Not really, mostly allot of agreeing going on. You are right though, I think the thread was derailed. It was originally about a OWS doofas that got run over for jumping in front of a car.
If he is stupid enough to jump in front of a car he deserves to be hit. Bring on the pain:)

If trapped in your car by angry communists what would you do?

I 'd start ripping out the stereo while screaming:

I'll nationalize on the sound system, Comrades. You other workers liberate the rims.

Only in Conservative fantasy land does a video of a car running down protesters elicit countless posts about how if it was you guys, you would have shot them, instead of run them over.

dang, I was going to respond until you wrote this. oh, what the hell.

Here's some of my collection. Bring on the mob.
I would take pictures of my ar15, two 9mm's and my 12 gauge along with my four or five Bibles just to make the evil left cringe but I have better things to do.

I posted just part of my arsenal. I have more pictures of my weapons and pets than I have of my kids. They are grown though and aren't as much fun anymore.

In this absurd hypothetical. I hypothetically hope you get hypothetically charged with assault and hypothetically get your ass sued and your hypothetical insurance refuses to cover you due to the fact that your premiums aren't designed to mitigate against hypothetically intentionally stupid behavior.

Just like the hypothetical driver of the "surrounded" Mercedes.

Only in Conservative fantasy land does a video of a car running down protesters elicit countless posts about how if it was you guys, you would have shot them, instead of run them over.

You'd better learn to joke about it because if you insist on voting scumbags like Obama into office, right now is the best it's gonna get.

By next Summer it is going to be much, much worse with these protesters.

ACORN has been caught organizing the OWS protests and they are busy as we speak trying to erase every bit of evidence that ties them to them, and to the group known as "Anonymous". Anonymous (group) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many of us vietnam vets once said the last time we met a communist we killed them. This is not true as there are so many running around in this country today. If fact they are more of a communist than the NVA or VC. I no longer have any desire to kill anyone but do feel anyone has a right to defend himself. I know of no state that does not allow an individual to defend himself. Honestly a motor vehicle can be more of a defensive/offensive weapon than a firearm.

You might catch a murder case or two that way.

Depends on the laws in the state you're in.

Self Defense Statutes
(Texas Penal Code)

"A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect his property to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime, and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means."

Here in LA I can shoot your ass through the door from inside my house if I reasonably believe you are attempting to break in and harm me.

Shoot any Japanese exchange students trick or treating lately?

Roll down the window and start shooting isn't an option??

Shooting would be my first choice, but as one who has fired a large caliber weapon inside a vehicle, my fall back position is shift to 4 wheel drive and drive through the mob.
One broken window and then I'd have to open fire.

Depends on the laws in the state you're in.

Self Defense Statutes
(Texas Penal Code)

"A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect his property to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime, and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means."

Here in LA I can shoot your ass through the door from inside my house if I reasonably believe you are attempting to break in and harm me.

Shoot any Japanese exchange students trick or treating lately?

No, unfortunately like the American Bison, there are several things that influence the shooting of Japanese Exchange Students:

1. A Japanese Exchange Student tag. These cannot be obtained right now and because the Sierra club has determined that the very rare, but extremely cagey Japanese Exchange Student is changing their mating habits, hunters might confuse the rutting bulls with the pregnant females. Naturally, due to a lawsuit in Oregon, hunting has been put on hold until a federal judge determines if the change in mating habits requires a change in seasons. Perhaps it would be better to hunt during the late summer when they are just arriving in their habitat?

2. Disappearance of the "screen" door. Except in the middle of the country, the screen door is being replaced by doors with tempered glass. When firing a large caliber handgun, like a Ruger Blackhawk through a tempered glass door, you literally get 'shrapnel' of glass which ruins the meat. The old style metal screen door simply allows the bullet to pass through. That plus the fact that the tempered glass may deflect the shot only wounding the Japanese Exchange Student. All hunters are very mindful of a quick, clean kill. You don't want a wounded Japanese Exchange Student rampaging through the neighborhood scaring the kids.

3. Replacing the Japanese Exchange Student with the Wandering OWS Attendee. There has been some talk that in actuality it would be better served to replace the season on Japanese Exchange Students with a season on the lowly Wandering OWS Attendee. However, talk has it that the meat is definately more gamey and stringy. And there is the fact that you have to usually travel to track a Wandering OWS Attendee down.

You know how it is. Everything has it's pluses and minuses. We'll have to see what transpires...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back