Trapped In Your Car By An Angry Mob; What Would You Do?

If trapped in your car by angry communists what would you do?

• Floor it

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Hand out rubbers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Call the police

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Debate them on how Obama is the cause of most of their problems

• Open fire with your belt-fed automatic weapon of choice

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Show them your SEIU card

• Soil yourself and hope they leave you alone

• Scream at them "YEAH!!! YOU AND WHO'S ARMY!!!"

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Ask them "Voy ist der Haltersteli?"

• Wait patiently till they run out of gas

• Total voters
I'd slowly bump them out of the way, unless I saw someone with a Hope and Change button.

Then I'd floor it.

This is the Flea Party's new tactic. Instigate an incident. Cause as much trouble as you can. Put people out of business.

Yeah, they're just like the Tea Party. :eusa_angel:

Just what the guy in Oakland did. Then pay one of the 99% $5.00 to wash the shit off my Mercedes.

As a co-owner of a gun shop and having a CHL, I would unleash my .45 Gold Cup on their ass!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cWOK0Lfh7w&skipcontrinter=1]The diplomatic car that ran over 20 people in cairo (28th-Jan-2011) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hartwig said witnesses had differing accounts of what happened, with some saying the driver appeared to have gunned the Mercedes into the victims in frustration and others saying he had been provoked by activists pounding on his car.

Mercedes hits 2 Occupy Oakland protesters

Officers gathered information from the driver and witnesses, and now the Oakland Police Department will handle the investigation, Hartwig said.

And video of the Oakland incident.

Caught on camera: Car runs over #OccupyOakland protester - storyful

Read more: Mercedes hits 2 Occupy Oakland protesters

I'd slowly bump them out of the way, unless I saw someone with a Hope and Change button.

Then I'd floor it.

This is the Flea Party's new tactic. Instigate an incident. Cause as much trouble as you can. Put people out of business.

Fortunately here in Louisiana you can legally carry any registered firearm in your vehicle. Tiime to wip out my G23.

Last edited:

Then I'd floor it.

Oh ok. And in your mind it's the mob that's angry? :eusa_eh:

Two words, muddie. Anger management.

Forum List

Back