Transparency?

Gee, I wish that President Obama could clean up all the shit the previous administration left him in just six months. But, after eight years of incompetance, corruption, and malfeasance, there is one hell of a mess to clean up.

Sen. Whore for the oil companies lies about another freikin' dingbat report! Alan Carlin works as an economist for the EPA, not a climatologist. The report was not solicited, and basically, his boss told him to do the job he was paid for, not waste time with nonsense like he wrote. The report did not site scientific evidence from reputable sources, but nonsense from dingbat blogs.

On the six month anniversary of Mr. Obama’s ascension to power, we thought it might be amusing to remember his very first executive order: :eusa_liar:

Obama’s 1st Exec Order – Open Govt | Sweetness & Light

It might be well to consider that you and the fools like you will continue to lie about anything and everything in order to discredit President Obama.

There is no reason for a government agency to publish an unsolicited report from someone that has no expertise in the subject covered by the report. There is even less reason for publishing a report like this one that is full of obvious errors. In fact, it would be to the detriment of that agencies reputation to publish such nonsense as Carlin wrote.

This is who they are....:evil:

I've been watching it for years now. Conservatives debate with facts, liberals debate with their emotions. Problem with a lot of the liberals debating with their emotions, their emotions come straight out of the toilet.

“I would submit to you this is a free speech issue, guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States,” Carter said. A highly-placed Hill staff source tells HUMAN EVENTS this is the new policy being enforced by Democrats. Republicans will be forced to use the Democrats’ version of language describing their attempted government takeover of healthcare on their official communications with their constituents or they will have to pay for the postage personally......GOP Not Allowed to Say 'Government-Run Healthcare" - HUMAN EVENTS

I've been watching it for years now. Conservatives debate with facts, liberals debate with their emotions. Problem with a lot of the liberals debating with their emotions, their emotions come straight out of the toilet.

Actually, Conservatives debate with fear tactics, but who's keeping score? :lol:

Gee, I wish that President Obama could clean up all the shit the previous administration left him in just six months. But, after eight years of incompetance, corruption, and malfeasance, there is one hell of a mess to clean up.

Well Old Rocks, why don't you call Obama up and tell him that you are more than willing to put up those nice guy, terrorists in your back yard.

I think it would have been prudent for Obama before he announces the closing of GITMO that he made sure that he had accomodations for them before he did so. He has made more a mess of this than Bush ever did. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back