Transocean tries to limit liability for sunken rig

But still, the fact remains, BP have made no statement that even suggests that they will not pay.

Why would they have to? They are a profit driven company - one can assume that as soon as they determine therr is more profit to be made in not paying than paying - they will stop paying. Unless forced to. Do you not understand how corporations work?

I don't like lies, I don't like liars.

No, you don't like PEOPLE who lie - you're fine with corporations lying.

Moron.

I know... but it is dishonest to pretend that BP are arguing the toss on paying for the spill. I have seen not one statement from BP that even remotely suggests they will not pay. Just whining from idiots who lack basic comprehension skills.

BP has no idea what they are going to pay. Nobody does. It will take years to know.

Yea, I know. But still, the fact remains, BP have made no statement that even suggests that they will not pay. In fact, quite the opposite. Yet drooling idiots like Spidey keep insisting that they be 'made' to pay, that the company should be 'seized' and other such crap. I don't like lies, I don't like liars. And, when it comes to the spill, there are a few liars on this board.

Uh, yeah....listen to this interview:
BP Exec: Who Could Have Known? It's Not Our Rig! Etc. IT'S NOT OUR FAULT! | Crooks and Liars

I know... but it is dishonest to pretend that BP are arguing the toss on paying for the spill. I have seen not one statement from BP that even remotely suggests they will not pay. Just whining from idiots who lack basic comprehension skills.

BP has no idea what they are going to pay. Nobody does. It will take years to know.

Yea, I know. But still, the fact remains, BP have made no statement that even suggests that they will not pay. In fact, quite the opposite. Yet drooling idiots like Spidey keep insisting that they be 'made' to pay, that the company should be 'seized' and other such crap. I don't like lies, I don't like liars. And, when it comes to the spill, there are a few liars on this board.

Were you watching the Senate hearing when the BP lawyer was asked if they were prepared to lost local taxes from the spill. HIS ANSWER WAS "QUESTION MARK."

Their estimate for the spill has been gogin up every week. It was 5,000 barrels, 15,000 barrels, 20,000...so where will it stop? Yes, we need to believe everything these people say! They will be praying for a big GOP win in Nov., so they back away from the payment. They are snakes...

I haven't seen any statement from BP on the prospective cost of the clean-up. I would be surprised if they said anything this early.

Forum List

Back