Transmuting Carbon Dust into Iron?

So once the carbon dust is transmuted into iron, do we seed the oceans with it as suggested in another thread?

It is minute amounts; why would anyone do that?
If the amounts are so minute, why bother with this shit in the first place?

You really dont get it.

Very small amounts of material put through this nuclear decay process produces huge amounts of energy, similar to fission or fusion in that it has extremely high densities of energy storage.

So yes, trace amounts can produce huge energy.

Good thing we let the Europeans waste their money on supercolliders. They'll never catch up to us now.

Look Jim -- I don't understand how LENR is so advanced when not a single paper published gets published in a REPUTABLE journal. Certainly if ALL these folks are working on it --- including MIT --- the cat's out of the bag and all this hush-hush Art Bell like stuff should be over with right?

Get me ONE OFFICIAL MIT sponsored paper on their LENR studies showing that they've confirmed energy production -- and I'll write you a very SINCERE apologetic post or two about how silly I was to doubt this..

Please no papers from a professor who works at MIT and writes in an UNOFFICIAL capacity. I want MIT credentials all over the thing......

Lol, thats about all you guys have left; infinite skepticism (never will see enough evidence till it is sold at Wallmart) and derisive humor.

Did yo look at ANY of this?

LENR Testing at NASA Langley - YouTube

Is Commercial LENR the Real Deal?

EU Honors Pons and Fleischman sort of | Cold Fusion News

DARPA Nanotech Projects -$34 million investigating cold fusion and excess heat was found

Discussion of Celani and Srivastava Presentation at CERN | E-Cat World

Not only is there significant research about LENR at MIT, but it has an ongoing experiment that has run since January; I would count that sort of trial and error leading to success as more significant than someone proving how it works in a published journal.

Hagelstein: Public Invited to See Continuing Cold Fusion Demonstration at MIT | E-Cat World

Sorry man. NOTHING from e-catworld -- NOTHING on YouTube. Nothing with stolen NASA logos on it. What the hell does nanotech have to do with LENR?

I'm just looking for ONE logo that I recognize. NOT EVEN asking for an explanation of HOW it works. Just a certified verification that IT DOES WORK.

Low Energy Nuclear Reactions, the Realism and the Outlook by Dennis Bushnell

Center Innovation Fund Projects

Method for Enhancement of Surface Plasmon Polaritons to Initiate & Sustain LENR in MHS (Metal Hydride Systems)

You think Bushnell is lying or the interview is faked?

Lol, your denialism is beyond mere skepticism when published interviews from government agency leading scientists and efven published reports from large governmental bodies are just insufficient.

Right now, your starting to smell like a troll.

If what I have given you does not meet your demands, take a hike.

Jim --- Trust me -- I don't have time to be a good troll, so I don't even try. :lol:

The Cern conference is an OK overview of what's being done. But realize these were INVITED papers (not particularly peer reviewed or even published).

Some of what I see there is interesting.. It would take quite an investment of time to sort it out. And the fact that REPUTABLE journals and magazines ARE NOT DOING THAT JOB for the general scientific community worries me. Some of the comments I saw were investigators just proud of the fact that they didn't get derided and laughed at as usual..

Seems to me that all the MERITORIOUS work is OUTSIDE of ROSSI et al and the E-Cat crowd. Or at least ROSSI is not sharing very well at all. Here are some of the comments from the link you provided above.

3) Gas Loading of Protons into Nickel.
• Research initiated by F. Piantelli in 1991, rods.
. This is the Rossi and Defkalion choice more recently (and claims of large power, 10 kW range), but no independent tests up to now. Nano/micro-particles+secret catalyser???

On my request, at November 2011, to perform a scientific validation (request even boosted, using an Italian science magazine, by the Nobel Laureate Brian Josephson), A. Rossi refused.
Some well-respected physicists attended to the demos and, according to them, there is no evidence of fraud. Anyway, the thermal balance in this reactor is not totally convincing.

In January 2012, just before my presentation at WSEC2012 in Geneve, NASA released on its website a short video claiming the exciting opportunities to use LENR for aviation, space and in general for energy generation. Few days later, the author of one of most promising experiments at NASA (Joe Zawodny), specified that some of the opinions expressed in the video come of himself and were not approved by NASA.

And yet I have to wade FAKED Nasa websites and crap just to figure out who's playing games.

Trust me -- I WANT to follow along. But these guys are NOT even convincing their BOSSES to fund the work (in general). I have no doubt that SOME of this work is a remarkable conundrum. Just wish someone else would strain the crap and validate the meritorous work so that we spectators can judge for ourselves..

Jim --- Trust me -- I don't have time to be a good troll, so I don't even try. :lol:

The Cern conference is an OK overview of what's being done. But realize these were INVITED papers (not particularly peer reviewed or even published).

Some of what I see there is interesting.. It would take quite an investment of time to sort it out. And the fact that REPUTABLE journals and magazines ARE NOT DOING THAT JOB for the general scientific community worries me. Some of the comments I saw were investigators just proud of the fact that they didn't get derided and laughed at as usual..

Seems to me that all the MERITORIOUS work is OUTSIDE of ROSSI et al and the E-Cat crowd. Or at least ROSSI is not sharing very well at all. Here are some of the comments from the link you provided above.

3) Gas Loading of Protons into Nickel.
• Research initiated by F. Piantelli in 1991, rods.
. This is the Rossi and Defkalion choice more recently (and claims of large power, 10 kW range), but no independent tests up to now. Nano/micro-particles+secret catalyser???

On my request, at November 2011, to perform a scientific validation (request even boosted, using an Italian science magazine, by the Nobel Laureate Brian Josephson), A. Rossi refused.
Some well-respected physicists attended to the demos and, according to them, there is no evidence of fraud. Anyway, the thermal balance in this reactor is not totally convincing.

In January 2012, just before my presentation at WSEC2012 in Geneve, NASA released on its website a short video claiming the exciting opportunities to use LENR for aviation, space and in general for energy generation. Few days later, the author of one of most promising experiments at NASA (Joe Zawodny), specified that some of the opinions expressed in the video come of himself and were not approved by NASA.

And yet I have to wade FAKED Nasa websites and crap just to figure out who's playing games.

Trust me -- I WANT to follow along. But these guys are NOT even convincing their BOSSES to fund the work (in general). I have no doubt that SOME of this work is a remarkable conundrum. Just wish someone else would strain the crap and validate the meritorous work so that we spectators can judge for ourselves..

Great post, thanks.

I am not very certain about Rossi personally. I think it far more likley he is legit than not, but the lack of scientifi rigor in his tests is significant. However, almost everyone of the outside observers that have watched his demos (not experiments) have walked away saying that he is doing something that is way over anything needed to boil a cup of water.

MIT, NASA, DARPA, NI, and others are legit and working on serious effort that will prioduce truly disruptive new technology. I am fairly sure, though not entirely certain, that Rossi will be a leader in the comercialization of LENR devices.

But LENR I am 100% bet-the-house-on-it certain is going to happen. Ten years from now that stuff will be ubiquitous like the home PC, smart phones and HD TV.

Imagine buying a car that has all the fuel you will ever likely need included with the purchase?

Imagine the flight that is possible without tons of fuel weight.

Imagine the efficiency of our power grid as homes and neighborhoods generate 90% of their own power and stay on the grid only to have back up power during high demand.

Imagine the plentiful water we will have all over the world.

Imagine there's no heaven...lol.

Serious stuff is cokming round the corner and it will drastically change our lives.

Forum List

Back