Transmuting Carbon Dust into Iron?

I hope this is more reliable than the 6 volt batteries being full of 32 AA batteries.

I am not sure about this process, which is part of why I posted here to see what others think.

But LENR is real and this is not LENR to my knowledge.

Don't know Jim -- personally I suggest you get more sleep.

Yeah, you my wife, my kids my friends, probably God Himself, but sometimes I cannopt stop thinking about things that interest me. Because I have to use a C-Pap machine I cant do sleeping pills.

Does the guitar play a part in this? Or is it there because the guy needs attention for all his other skills?

You have totally lost me here.

There's a guitar on the table at the beginning of Video #3.. Is that part of the magic? Do you play "Smoke on the Water" while the machine runs to get the desired effect?

And it does not look like a steel guitar?

Making carbon into steel requires manipulation on the atomic level and I hardly think a microwave will do that.
We are talking fission or fusion here.

Didn't watch the videos, are they claiming they can take carbon dust and make iron? If they are, they are full of shit.

And it does not look like a steel guitar?

Making carbon into steel requires manipulation on the atomic level and I hardly think a microwave will do that.
We are talking fission or fusion here.

Its not exactly fusion and is not fission. Its a sort of nuclear decay that has carbon absorb a neutron, release an electron and give off heat.

This only happens to a small percentage of the atoms, so the amount transmuted is small and of varying elements since the process happens to some of the atoms multiple times.

Didn't watch the videos, are they claiming they can take carbon dust and make iron? If they are, they are full of shit.

So you didnt look at the information, and yet you claim to already know that it cannot be valid?

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Please, dont tell me that you are a scientist or engineer.

This stuff has been peer reviewed al lover the globe, is recommended fo further study by the EU, and various labs and NASA and DARPA. MIT is running an LENR device that has run independently since January.

But you know more than they do, even though you dont know jack shit about what is going on, rght?

lololol

Good thing we let the Europeans waste their money on supercolliders. They'll never catch up to us now.

Look Jim -- I don't understand how LENR is so advanced when not a single paper published gets published in a REPUTABLE journal. Certainly if ALL these folks are working on it --- including MIT --- the cat's out of the bag and all this hush-hush Art Bell like stuff should be over with right?

Get me ONE OFFICIAL MIT sponsored paper on their LENR studies showing that they've confirmed energy production -- and I'll write you a very SINCERE apologetic post or two about how silly I was to doubt this..

Please no papers from a professor who works (or worked) at MIT and writes in an UNOFFICIAL capacity. I want MIT credentials all over the thing...... OR I'll take an article in Science Magazine or anything equivalent to that OR an official status paper from DOE or any advanced country's equivalent. No 3rd party links or sources.. Not asking for much here...

Last edited:
Good thing we let the Europeans waste their money on supercolliders. They'll never catch up to us now.

Look Jim -- I don't understand how LENR is so advanced when not a single paper published gets published in a REPUTABLE journal. Certainly if ALL these folks are working on it --- including MIT --- the cat's out of the bag and all this hush-hush Art Bell like stuff should be over with right?

Get me ONE OFFICIAL MIT sponsored paper on their LENR studies showing that they've confirmed energy production -- and I'll write you a very SINCERE apologetic post or two about how silly I was to doubt this..

Please no papers from a professor who works at MIT and writes in an UNOFFICIAL capacity. I want MIT credentials all over the thing......

Lol, thats about all you guys have left; infinite skepticism (never will see enough evidence till it is sold at Wallmart) and derisive humor.

Did yo look at ANY of this?

LENR Testing at NASA Langley - YouTube

http://www.slideshare.net/tylervan/lenr

http://coldfusion3.com/blog/eu-honors-pons-and-fleischman-sort-of

http://nextbigfuture.com/2012/07/darpa-nanotech-projects-nanoscale.html

http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/03/discussion-of-celani-and-srivastava-presentation-at-cern/

Not only is there significant research about LENR at MIT, but it has an ongoing experiment that has run since January; I would count that sort of trial and error leading to success as more significant than someone proving how it works in a published journal.

http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/05/h...-continuing-cold-fusion-demonstration-at-mit/

Last edited:

Please no papers from a professor who works at MIT and writes in an UNOFFICIAL capacity. I want MIT credentials all over the thing......

Lol, thats about all you guys have left; infinite skepticism (never will see enough evidence till it is sold at Wallmart) and derisive humor.

Did yo look at ANY of this?

LENR Testing at NASA Langley - YouTube

Is Commercial LENR the Real Deal?

EU Honors Pons and Fleischman sort of | Cold Fusion News

DARPA Nanotech Projects -$34 million investigating cold fusion and excess heat was found

Discussion of Celani and Srivastava Presentation at CERN | E-Cat World

Not only is there significant research about LENR at MIT, but it has an ongoing experiment that has run since January; I would count that sort of trial and error leading to success as more significant than someone proving how it works in a published journal.

Hagelstein: Public Invited to See Continuing Cold Fusion Demonstration at MIT | E-Cat World

Sorry man. NOTHING from e-catworld -- NOTHING on YouTube. Nothing with stolen NASA logos on it. What the hell does nanotech have to do with LENR?

I'm just looking for ONE logo that I recognize. NOT EVEN asking for an explanation of HOW it works. Just a certified verification that IT DOES WORK.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not challenging you or playing games. If you got it -- I'm interested. If not we're still cool and no harm..

SOMETHING may be cooking that escapes the limelight. Happens all the time. People are easily distracted by all the trivial media and it doesn't sell commercials as well as stories on the Kardashians.

Forum List

Back