Translating Romney

deepthunk

Justadude with a keyboard
Feb 19, 2011
I was just trolling around Mitt Romney’s campaign website which can be found here https://www.mittromney.com ; I’ve decided to post a multi-part series where I use my special skill as a bullshit translator to translate the bullshit on Romney’s site for your convenience.

Beginning under the jobs heading (because that’s what stinks the most)…

“Mitt Romney will rebuild the foundations of the American economy on the principles of free enterprise, hard work, and innovation.”

Translation: The American people can do it their damn selves because we aren’t doing a damn thing for them.

“His plan seeks to reduce taxes”

Translation: Give more tax cuts to the rich, because they just can’t get enough of that money.

“Spending”

Translation: Were going to fire teachers so your kids will be dumb as rocks and fire people at the DMV so you can wait for three hours.

“regulation”

Translation: Because corporations and Wall Street should be able to do anything they damn well want (because that’s always worked out for the best to date).

“and government programs”

Translation: Also were going to cut school lunches and food stamps so poor people can go screw themselves in the great American Christian tradition and were going to let bridges and infrastructure go to hell. After all we all know that the poor can get food boxes of barely expired pig slop, and we’ll just feed our table scraps to the rest. Pulse let’s face it; drivers have had it too easy with those bridges that don’t collapse for a while.

“It seeks to increase trade”

Translation: Send more of our jobs to China and India.

“energy production”

Translation: The coal companies need more money and there are companies chomping at the bit to build nuclear plants (that always works out for the best too)

“human capital”

Translation: We’re importing people to be slaves.

“and labor flexibility”

Translation: Mandatory calisthenics?

“It relinquishes power to the states instead of claiming to have the solution to every problem”

Translation: Let states do whatever they want, Jim Crow would be proud.

“Any American living through this economic crisis will immediately recognize the severity of the break that Mitt Romney proposes from our current course”

Translation: Jesus this asshole is going to break us.

“He is calling for a fundamental change in Washington’s view of how economic growth and prosperity are achieved’

Translation: Can’t you all see we have to REALLY screw them to get ahead?

“how jobs are created”

Translation: were going to find new ways to give money to rich people.

“and how government can support these endeavors”

Translation: That’s right; the government is going to give money to rich people.

“It is at once a deeply conservative return to policies that have served our nation well and a highly ambitious departure from the policies of our current leadership”

Translation: I swear to god I’m not Obama, I’m Reagan! No really I am Reagan!

“In short, it is a plan to get America back to work”

Translation: With a whip.

i was just trolling around mitt romney’s campaign website which can be found here https://www.mittromney.com ; i’ve decided to post a multi-part series where i use my special skill as a bullshit translator to translate the bullshit on romney’s site for your convenience.

“mitt romney will rebuild the foundations of the american economy on the principles of free enterprise, hard work, and innovation.”

yes!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Translation: The american people can do it their damn selves because we aren’t doing a damn thing for them.

Yes!!!:clap2::clap2: We can and do, government does not create jobs the private sector does and that's us. Just get the government the hell out of our way.:clap2:

“his plan seeks to reduce taxes”

another yes!!!!!:clap2::clap2:

Translation: Give more tax cuts to the rich, because they just can’t get enough of that money.

And another yes!!!:clap2::clap2: I have never been hired by a poor person, the rich create jobs for people like me. They spend their money on a yahct and i am a yahct builder. Alright:clap2::clap2:

“spending”

translation: Were going to fire teachers so your kids will be dumb as rocks and fire people at the dmv so you can wait for three hours.

Again yes!!! He is going to cut spending, our kids are already dumb and we spend billions on a failing system, you are a prime example of public education. :clap2::clap2:

“regulation”

translation: Because corporations and wall street should be able to do anything they damn well want (because that’s always worked out for the best to date).

Another yes!!! Deregulate, it costs out economy billions of dollars a year cramming regulations down our throats, it kills jobs. Alright mitt.:clap2::clap2:

alright mitt- if you can't feed all those kids then quit having all those kids, they are your responsibility, no one else's.

Translation: Also were going to cut school lunches and food stamps so poor people can go screw themselves in the great american christian tradition and were going to let bridges and infrastructure go to hell. After all we all know that the poor can get food boxes of barely expired pig slop, and we’ll just feed our table scraps to the rest. Pulse let’s face it; drivers have had it too easy with those bridges that don’t collapse for a while.

Bridges and infrastructure go to hell??? What happened to that 787 billion dollar shovel ready jobs bill that was crammed down out throats before anyone had a chance to read it. Up in smoke??? Like all those green energy companies filing for bankruptsy on the american taxpayer.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

“it seeks to increase trade”

translation: Send more of our jobs to china and india.

Now here i think maybe you should read something, it's on page 65 of mitt's job proposal, free but fair trade and believe you me after mitt is elected there will be fair trade.:cuckoo:

“energy production”

translation: The coal companies need more money and there are companies chomping at the bit to build nuclear plants (that always works out for the best too)

alright mitt, another right on baby.:clap2:

“human capital”

translation: We’re importing people to be slaves.

“and labor flexibility”

translation: Mandatory calisthenics?

“it relinquishes power to the states instead of claiming to have the solution to every problem”

it's called the 10th amendment and yes, states need to take it back. Hallelujia!!!:clap2:

Translation: Let states do whatever they want, jim crow would be proud.

“any american living through this economic crisis will immediately recognize the severity of the break that mitt romney proposes from our current course”

thank god for that!!!!:clap2::clap2:

Mitt is going to save our country from becoming greece, jesus will save your soul. :clap2::clap2:

“he is calling for a fundamental change in washington’s view of how economic growth and prosperity are achieved’

about damn time -------- hallelujia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Translation: Can’t you all see we have to really screw them to get ahead?

“how jobs are created”

translation: Were going to find new ways to give money to rich people.

government can't support themselves let alone anyone else, check out solyndra, that was our tax payer dollars, and just wait until you see the rest that are going bankrupt because your benevolent government decided it would do business with your tax dollar. They all are bankrupt. Want to know why??? Government does not create jobs, it is the consumer of wealth not the creator of wealth, they are no good at picking winners and losers in the business world because most of them have been lifelong politicians who have never worked a day in the private sector and that includes the economic moron we have currently as president.

Translation: That’s right; the government is going to give money to rich people.

It's their money, they earned it, not the government.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

“it is at once a deeply conservative return to policies that have served our nation well and a highly ambitious departure from the policies of our current leadership”

translation: I swear to god i’m not obama, i’m reagan! No really i am reagan!

The hell you are.:cuckoo: You need to go back to school and find out who reagan was, you are jimmy carter reincarnated, and if this is what public education got you, i want no part of it.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

“in short, it is a plan to get america back to work”

yes it is and that's just where we want to go.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

if it takes a whip then let's do it.

i was just trolling around mitt romney’s campaign website which can be found here https://www.mittromney.com ; i’ve decided to post a multi-part series where i use my special skill as a bullshit translator to translate the bullshit on romney’s site for your convenience.

“mitt romney will rebuild the foundations of the american economy on the principles of free enterprise, hard work, and innovation.”

yes!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Translation: The american people can do it their damn selves because we aren’t doing a damn thing for them.

Yes!!!:clap2::clap2: We can and do, government does not create jobs the private sector does and that's us. Just get the government the hell out of our way.:clap2:

“his plan seeks to reduce taxes”

another yes!!!!!:clap2::clap2:

And another yes!!!:clap2::clap2: I have never been hired by a poor person, the rich create jobs for people like me. They spend their money on a yahct and i am a yahct builder. Alright:clap2::clap2:

“spending”

translation: Were going to fire teachers so your kids will be dumb as rocks and fire people at the dmv so you can wait for three hours.

Again yes!!! He is going to cut spending, our kids are already dumb and we spend billions on a failing system, you are a prime example of public education. :clap2::clap2:

“regulation”

translation: Because corporations and wall street should be able to do anything they damn well want (because that’s always worked out for the best to date).

Another yes!!! Deregulate, it costs out economy billions of dollars a year cramming regulations down our throats, it kills jobs. Alright mitt.:clap2::clap2:

alright mitt- if you can't feed all those kids then quit having all those kids, they are your responsibility, no one else's.

Translation: Also were going to cut school lunches and food stamps so poor people can go screw themselves in the great american christian tradition and were going to let bridges and infrastructure go to hell. After all we all know that the poor can get food boxes of barely expired pig slop, and we’ll just feed our table scraps to the rest. Pulse let’s face it; drivers have had it too easy with those bridges that don’t collapse for a while.

Bridges and infrastructure go to hell??? What happened to that 787 billion dollar shovel ready jobs bill that was crammed down out throats before anyone had a chance to read it. Up in smoke??? Like all those green energy companies filing for bankruptsy on the american taxpayer.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

“it seeks to increase trade”

translation: Send more of our jobs to china and india.

Now here i think maybe you should read something, it's on page 65 of mitt's job proposal, free but fair trade and believe you me after mitt is elected there will be fair trade.:cuckoo:

“energy production”

translation: The coal companies need more money and there are companies chomping at the bit to build nuclear plants (that always works out for the best too)

alright mitt, another right on baby.:clap2:

“human capital”

translation: We’re importing people to be slaves.

“and labor flexibility”

translation: Mandatory calisthenics?

“it relinquishes power to the states instead of claiming to have the solution to every problem”

it's called the 10th amendment and yes, states need to take it back. Hallelujia!!!:clap2:

Translation: Let states do whatever they want, jim crow would be proud.

“any american living through this economic crisis will immediately recognize the severity of the break that mitt romney proposes from our current course”

thank god for that!!!!:clap2::clap2:

Mitt is going to save our country from becoming greece, jesus will save your soul. :clap2::clap2:

“he is calling for a fundamental change in washington’s view of how economic growth and prosperity are achieved’

about damn time -------- hallelujia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Translation: Can’t you all see we have to really screw them to get ahead?

“how jobs are created”

translation: Were going to find new ways to give money to rich people.

government can't support themselves let alone anyone else, check out solyndra, that was our tax payer dollars, and just wait until you see the rest that are going bankrupt because your benevolent government decided it would do business with your tax dollar. They all are bankrupt. Want to know why??? Government does not create jobs, it is the consumer of wealth not the creator of wealth, they are no good at picking winners and losers in the business world because most of them have been lifelong politicians who have never worked a day in the private sector and that includes the economic moron we have currently as president.

It's their money, they earned it, not the government.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

“it is at once a deeply conservative return to policies that have served our nation well and a highly ambitious departure from the policies of our current leadership”

translation: I swear to god i’m not obama, i’m reagan! No really i am reagan!

The hell you are.:cuckoo: You need to go back to school and find out who reagan was, you are jimmy carter reincarnated, and if this is what public education got you, i want no part of it.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

“in short, it is a plan to get america back to work”

yes it is and that's just where we want to go.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

if it takes a whip then let's do it.

Hey Deep thunk, I think you need to be thunking a little more because you did more to convince conservatives of Mitt Romney's conservatism than I ever could. Thanks and keep on thunking away. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Normally I wouldn’t give a liberal the time of day, but this is funny.
The BS is why I’m all about Perry

Well thank you, but actually I hate it when people call me liberal, I’m an independent moderate. I agree with conservatives on some issues, but not others.

Unfortunately when I’m disagreeing with a conservative, they scream that I’m a liberal, when I disagree with liberals they tend to call me conservative. Go figure. I guess I’m not in the middle of the road, but the middle of the fence.

On a side note, I tend to favor Bachmann among the conservative candidates. I’m not a fan of Perry’s tax plan.

Deepthunk, I liked your old AVI better...

And frankly, any bullshit translater with Romney would go haywire in the first five minutes.

Maybe he should go with "I was for it before I was against it."

Oh thanks, I still have it stored but I liked this one because it’s animated, I might switch it back though. Romney does seem a little too cookie cutter for my taste, so I had to poke some fun at it.

Last edited:
Deepthunk, I liked your old AVI better...

And frankly, any bullshit translater with Romney would go haywire in the first five minutes.

Maybe he should go with "I was for it before I was against it."

Oh thanks, I still have it stored but I liked this one because it’s animated, I might switch it back though. Romney does seem a little too cookie cutter for my taste, so I had to poke some fun at it.

I like the animated ones myself, thank you BTW.

Forum List

Back