Transgenders in military

t1292

Rookie
Apr 13, 2019
do you think transgenders should be allowed in the miltary? In my opinion its wierd people are so upset because people with HiV, facial tattoos, mental health issues, bad credit, over or under weight, poor vision, etc. Are not welcome in the military. So we already have a very selective military.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

I believe that mental illness is a valid reason to not allow someone into the military.

A truely transgendered person can NOT be deployed due to a need to take medication all the time, they are unfit to serve.
According to lefties, a persons does not have to taken any medical steps to transition to the opposite sex to be a transgender. All it has to do is identify as the other sex ( in its mind).

do you think transgenders should be allowed in the miltary? In my opinion its wierd people are so upset because people with HiV, facial tattoos, mental health issues, bad credit, over or under weight, poor vision, etc. Are not welcome in the military. So we already have a very selective military.

Meh, non issue.

No, thatnks

Nope, thanks for asking. Trans folks area tiny tinsy part of our society. Why this is even an issue? I mean, WHO is making this an issue?

First you have to define the term. The U.S. Military would have to be freaking crazy to accept recruits who need a constant never ending flow of medication to maintain their physical and mental health. From that standpoint alone so-called "transgender" recruits should be rejected.

Forum List

Back