Transgender Woman Gets 4 Years Prison for Exercising Her Husband to Death

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio — A transgender woman who caused her elderly husband's death by strenuously exercising him in a swimming pool was sentenced to four years in prison.

Forty-one-year-old Chris Mason had pleaded guilty to reckless homicide in the death of 73-year-old James M. Mason, who had heart problems.

She was dressed casually in a black top and slacks and sat calmly as she was sentenced Friday by Geauga County Common Pleas Judge Forrest Burt.

She had faced up to five-years in prison.

During the hearing, Mason stood and her voice quivered as she tearfully apologized for what happened on June 2, when James Mason collapsed in her arms.

Chris Mason is also known as Christine Newton-John, the name she prefers and took after her 1993 gender change. She had been John Leslie Vallandingham.

James Mason had known his wife since she was born a boy. The janitor and former military man was a boarder in the child's home and was treated like family.

Read full article below:

FOXNews.com - Ohio Transgender Woman Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison for Exercising Husband to Death - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Confused_dog.jpg

MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio — A transgender woman who caused her elderly husband's death by strenuously exercising him in a swimming pool was sentenced to four years in prison.

Forty-one-year-old Chris Mason had pleaded guilty to reckless homicide in the death of 73-year-old James M. Mason, who had heart problems.

She was dressed casually in a black top and slacks and sat calmly as she was sentenced Friday by Geauga County Common Pleas Judge Forrest Burt.

During the hearing, Mason stood and her voice quivered as she tearfully apologized for what happened on June 2, when James Mason collapsed in her arms.

Chris Mason is also known as Christine Newton-John, the name she prefers and took after her 1993 gender change. She had been John Leslie Vallandingham.

James Mason had known his wife since she was born a boy. The janitor and former military man was a boarder in the child's home and was treated like family.

I wanted to read more about this, but I went to The Onion and couldn't find the article.

I wanted to read more about this, but I went to The Onion and couldn't find the article.

Is this some kind of cry for help?

He's known her since she was a boy....was a boarder in the house...hell, this pervert is the reason that pathetic transexual had issues in the first place.

Born homo my ass. I'll bet he was treated like family.

i just have one question

How in the HELL does this:
1_22_mason_deathbyexercise.jpg

EXERCISE anyone to death, except their own

Pictures make all the difference. Did anyone consider the possiblity that this was a suicide? He must have woke up one day and came to his senses...

Or felt guilty and offed himself...all the while making sure the kid he groomed from childhood got blamed.

What a douche.

Forum List

Back