Transgender who axed down convenience store customers gets 5 yrs added to sentence

What’s a connivance store?

Its where people looking for trouble go for a discount

connivance
noun
con·niv·ance | \ kə-ˈnī-vən(t)s \
Definition of connivance

: the act of connivingespecially : knowledge of and active or passive consent to wrongdoingHe stole millions of dollars with the connivance of his partner.

• Banned
use your fucked up imagination.. Don't like it then PAY FOR MY FKN KEYBOARD TO GET FIXED MO FO! UGLY FKS like you Trump haters never stop to THINNK Maybe somebody has something broken asshole!!

(ugly meaning personality)

use your fucked up imagination.. Don't like it then PAY FOR MY FKN KEYBOARD TO GET FIXED MO FO! UGLY FKS like you Trump haters never stop to THINNK Maybe somebody has something broken asshole!!

Everybody here already knows your brain is broken. You act like that’s some kind of revelation

• Banned

Everybody here already knows your brain is broken. You act like that’s some kind of revelation

Funny they see and have said that exact same thing about you // That's typical of a soy boy little b**h though. lol

Isn't that right soy boy. Oh some comments you can't control in places you have no control over bahahaah.

14192114_291791251186058_115913813369735791_n.jpg

and your time is up stupid ass just like the rest of us.......... That generation is us !

21587277_472887579743090_406132806085716477_o.jpg

OH right in the face ....ya see his face in that after photo ....that totally blows

well he was obviously a straight white cis gendered privileged male ,member of the kkk who was also a raging transphobe .....who threatend to shoot all the aborigines on twiiter

he clearly deserved it

• Banned
OH right in the face ....ya see his face in that after photo ....that totally blows

well he was obviously a straight white cis gendered privileged male ,member of the kkk who was also a raging transphobe .....who threatend to shoot all the aborigines on twiiter

he clearly deserved it

Pass it on . bahahah

69237139_881787222186455_8391324334886486016_n.jpg

(ugly meaning personality)

So, it's everyone else's fault that you're an illiterate retard?

1295180.png

Forum List

Back