Transgender, Trassexual, and Politics and Public agendas...

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
My thoughts on transgender issues are this. If someone wants to identify themselves as a 'gender' other than what their birth certificate acknowledges, they should really become that gender so that their birth certificate can be changed also. If a man desires to be identified as a 'woman', that man, in my opinion, has a better chance of fully identifying himself as a woman by undergoing 'sex change' operation. Once the man 'medically' has become a female then the new 'woman' can begin learning what it is like being a real woman. The new woman will no longer be able to urinate standing up and will also have to learn other 'female' necessities of daily living. This would be the best way to truly identify with the gender the person wishes to be known as.

This also applies to women wanting to be men. After going through operational sex change, the woman will no longer need to sit on the toilet to 'pee' but will be able to pee standing up at any men's urinal and so will help the 'new' man understand how it truly is being a man in the world.

All other persons who desire to dress and 'act' the opposite gender is more like playing daily Halloween who can choose to pee, either sitting or standing, depending on their mood.

A big concern though is how Federal Government with its' sure foundations of the past, has decided that those who are daily wavering between genders should use restrooms of any sex they choose. However, once a person undergoes the sex change operation, the new person can comfortably use the gender identity marks for the restroom he or she ought to use. The women can use the woman's restroom and the men can use the men's restroom.

If a person who is transgender is having emotional problems about going through the sex change operation, perhaps they would benefit from getting counseling about their inner struggles.

It's tremendously over diagnosed at the moment, and self diagnosed.

I say if you look like a woman, use the womens room.

Problem is people have to live as a woman for 2 years before you have the operation. And i think that was worthwhile. Most people give up as soon as they see the fury they get from people they come out to. lmao!!!!

Problem is people have to live as a woman for 2 years before you have the operation. And i think that was worthwhile. Most people give up as soon as they see the fury they get from people they come out to. lmao!!!!

But what if they don't look like a woman, 'down there'?

But what if they don't look like a woman, 'down there'?
Well i suppose they shouldn't be waving it about in the breeze then.

I have Gender Identity issues, i was born female and i though i was in the middle ( both male and female ) ...
i use to just use the female rest room as i was too scared to go into the mens rest room , i have since became a born again Christian and i feel that it was the devil playing tricks on my mind ( yes i have mental health demons )
some places have gender neutral rest room but they are rare ....:scared1:

I have Gender Identity issues, i was born female and i though i was in the middle ( both male and female ) ...
i use to just use the female rest room as i was too scared to go into the mens rest room , i have since became a born again Christian and i feel that it was the devil playing tricks on my mind ( yes i have mental health demons )
some places have gender neutral rest room but they are rare ....:scared1:

Awesome! Do you feel any better by any chance since you became a born again Christian, or do you feel as if you are being 'forced' into not being able to express your thoughts and emotions?

i feel like i have made the right choice ...yes i have mental health problems OCD , depression Anxiety, hear and see things also
I have had times when my faith has been tested but just as life has shown me that we all travel different paths
I feel i have more in my life that makes me feel i want to be well and Jesus can help me do that
I am not being forced by anyone I am a child of God a follower of Jesus :)

Forum List

Back