Transgender Teenage Couple, Transition Together

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Arin Andrews and Katie Hill, Transgender Teenage Couple, Transition Together

A pair of teenagers from Oklahoma might seem like your typical young couple, but their love story is unlike many others. The transgender couple actually transitioned together.

Just two years ago, Arin Andrews and Katie Hill hadn't transitioned yet. The two had struggled with their identities throughout childhood; Hill had struggled with bullying. Then one day they met at a trans support group, after each had begun the transitioning process, and they fell in love. Today, Andrews, 17, and Hill, 19, are content....

"Seeing Katie go through her surgery was helpful to Arin," she said, according to British tabloid The Mirror. "It was being around it and seeing her getting to transform. And being a couple at the time was I think just the cherry on the cake. Every transgender person would love to have the transformation physically because it just completes them as a person."

Very nice story.

Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Justin Mikita Wedding Cake Topper Is Beyond Adorable (PHOTO)

BPynWz7CEAA9Q6m.jpg:large

Congrats to all the LGBT who finally have the basic rights the rest of take for granted.

But, this battle isn't over yet. There's still a lot of hate out there and a lot of Peeping Toms who actually believe the constitution should read "... equal rights for some ..."

"The cherry on the cake"? An unfortunate choice of words. There is no such thing is a sex change. It's extreme plastic surgery but the DNA never changes. In the greatest Country in the world you have the freedom to mutilate yourself any way you choose. Too bad the radical left doesn't show as much affection and respect for Christians and Jews and normal law abiding citizens as they do for the tiny percentage of Americans who chose to hire surgeons to mutilate them.

A pair of teenagers from Oklahoma might seem like your typical young couple, but their love story is unlike many others. The transgender couple actually transitioned together.

Just two years ago, Arin Andrews and Katie Hill hadn't transitioned yet. The two had struggled with their identities throughout childhood; Hill had struggled with bullying. Then one day they met at a trans support group, after each had begun the transitioning process, and they fell in love. Today, Andrews, 17, and Hill, 19, are content....

"Seeing Katie go through her surgery was helpful to Arin," she said, according to British tabloid The Mirror. "It was being around it and seeing her getting to transform. And being a couple at the time was I think just the cherry on the cake. Every transgender person would love to have the transformation physically because it just completes them as a person."

Very nice story.

Yeah. "nice"

I wonder if they donated sex organs to each other and now they're fucking themselves.

:cuckoo:

Very nice story.

Yeah. "nice"

I wonder if they donated sex organs to each other and now they're fucking themselves.

:cuckoo:

LOL! You sure have a way of expressing things!

There is no way these two can have a normal sexual relationship. They can't give a female who becomes male a working penis.

Very nice story.

The celebration of reversing nature, what a moment...

Their not gay, no they are heterosexuals...

His/Her mother is so thankful she won't be kneeling at their grave?

Isn't this the first sign of morbid?

Nice story?

How do you rationalize this as being right again?

Keep it short and simple...

It is sad but at least they found a way to deal with their problems and someone to share them with. I would call this a best of a fucked up situation but certainly not ‘adorable.’ I have no idea why you would call self-mutilation on that scale adorable. Would you say the same if 2 people suffering from Body integrity identity disorder were to find each other and practice their particular dysfunction with each other? I am willing to bet that no one here would call that ‘adorable.’

There is no way these two can have a normal sexual relationship. They can't give a female who becomes male a working penis.

Actually, they can.

Only to an extent. Their sexual relationship will not be normal, that is a fact.

The amount of hatred for people who are not like you is always astounding. Life is a second and yet people spend it hating each other. Make up a name, label the name, now you can hate the person. I wonder if this hatred of the other is so inbred that even in say five thousand years people will still label and hate?

"Start with an empty canvas
Sketch in broad outline the forms of
men, women, and children.

Dip into the unconsciousness well of your own
disowned darkness
with a wide brush and
stain the strangers with the sinister hue
of the shadow.

Trace onto the face of the enemy the greed,
hatred, carelessness you dare not claim as
your own.

Obscure the sweet individuality of each face.

Erase all hints of the myriad loves, hopes,
fears that play through the kaleidoscope of
every infinite heart.

Twist the smile until it forms the downward
arc of cruelty.

Strip flesh from bone until only the
abstract skeleton of death remains.

Exaggerate each feature until man is
metamorphasized into beast, vermin, insect.

Fill in the background with malignant
figures from ancient nightmares – devils,
demons, myrmidons of evil.

When your icon of the enemy is complete
you will be able to kill without guilt,
slaughter without shame.

The thing you destroy will have become
merely an enemy of God, an impediment
to the sacred dialectic of history."

Sam Keen

Last edited:
The amount of hatred for people who are not like you is always astounding.

Really?

Where is that hatred? Care to identify who is hating in this thread? I think that this hatred you are referring to is what you expect and see because it is expected because so far I have seen no one express any hatred here at all.

Forum List

Back