Transgender people should not be accepted according to this guy

Not trying to give this guy any more advertising but....I have always wondered....Why is it OK for women to wear men's clothes but not vice versa? I think a man wearing a dress would not get many female admirers. And NO I'm not a cross-dresser.

This guy says he/she will destroy anybody in an argument. Says all challengers have been destroyed. Let's fight this guy.
The Lino Destroys The Trans Community Sayin' Trans Should Not Be Accepted

Very simple justfor
Both sides of this acceptance/rejection argument
come to agreement that both sides are FAITH BASED.
Neither side can force the other to change their beliefs without proof
that ALL cases are the way they say.

And if you look at cases of either cross-orientation or gender,
these are clearly different, not all one way or the other, but a mix of both.

With orientation there are both types, some can change while others may not be able to.

Some are not naturally born, possibly caused by inflicted abuse that happened after birth, where some of these cases can be changed: there are many testimonies of people coming out either homosexual OR coming out straight as they come to terms with their natural selves.

Others can be the type that cannot change, even if they go through all the therapy and prayer process, where the people finally come to peace with this realization and quit trying to reject or change it.

So all it takes to "destroy" the argument (on either side)
is to recognize both are faith based, all people have the right to their own beliefs,
and to see PROOF they AGREE makes sense to them before they choose to change their minds if they are going to.

Like orientation itself, some people MIGHT change their beliefs,
some people CANNOT or WILL NOT, and it is not up to govt
or people abusing govt to force anyone to change their beliefs, or penalize or ostracize them for it.

That settles arguments on both sides, if people will agree to accept
that these beliefs are FAITH BASED, they are NOT "proven by science" to be all one way or another, and thus NEITHER policy cannot be established nor prohibited, nor regulated or penalized by govt.

Not trying to give this guy any more advertising but....I have always wondered....Why is it OK for women to wear men's clothes but not vice versa? I think a man wearing a dress would not get many female admirers. And NO I'm not a cross-dresser.
Well if you're Scottish you get to wear a skirt......... :eusa_whistle:

• Banned
This guy says he/she will destroy anybody in an argument. Says all challengers have been destroyed. Let's fight this guy.

Very simple justfor
Both sides of this acceptance/rejection argument
come to agreement that both sides are FAITH BASED.
Neither side can force the other to change their beliefs without proof
that ALL cases are the way they say.

And if you look at cases of either cross-orientation or gender,
these are clearly different, not all one way or the other, but a mix of both.

With orientation there are both types, some can change while others may not be able to.

Some are not naturally born, possibly caused by inflicted abuse that happened after birth, where some of these cases can be changed: there are many testimonies of people coming out either homosexual OR coming out straight as they come to terms with their natural selves.

Others can be the type that cannot change, even if they go through all the therapy and prayer process, where the people finally come to peace with this realization and quit trying to reject or change it.

So all it takes to "destroy" the argument (on either side)
is to recognize both are faith based, all people have the right to their own beliefs,
and to see PROOF they AGREE makes sense to them before they choose to change their minds if they are going to.

Like orientation itself, some people MIGHT change their beliefs,
some people CANNOT or WILL NOT, and it is not up to govt
or people abusing govt to force anyone to change their beliefs, or penalize or ostracize them for it.

That settles arguments on both sides, if people will agree to accept
that these beliefs are FAITH BASED, they are NOT "proven by science" to be all one way or another, and thus NEITHER policy cannot be established nor prohibited, nor regulated or penalized by govt.
Message forwarded. Responded A girl gets destroyed in an argument with The Lino
I'm not gonna be forwarding messages. If you want to discuss with him, do it yourself.

HA!!! I hear it's a 'free swinging' experience too!!! Kilts are mens clothes...different culture but...yeah....It's a skirt here in the U.S.

I had a dream once in which I was female, but I was male when I woke up.

HA!!! I hear it's a 'free swinging' experience too!!! Kilts are mens clothes...different culture but...yeah....It's a skirt here in the U.S.
In a lot of cultures men wear what would be considered dresses and skirts in the US and Europe.

In a lot of cultures men wear what would be considered dresses and skirts in the US and Europe.

Indeed, I heard Bedouins loose-fitting clothing (maybe not skirts but billowy) cause a cooling air convection across the body....In fact...here...

Strange but true: science's most improbable research

What's really creepy is that some actually think they have the right to control other people's sexuality.

Of course, they should be accepted. Why in the world would I care or why would it be my business?

Now the usual bunch will make the usual comments -- that, OH EM GEEE - there might be one in the next bathroom stall and what we really need are bathroom monitors, checking out the plumbing of everyone going in.

MYOB

Interesting that in China, women have been wearing pants for centuries.

In the west, women's clothing is designed to be sexually attractive to men. High heels, bras, skirts. On a very personal basis, nothing wrong with that. On a cultural level, its obscene.

In the west, women's clothing is designed to be sexually attractive to men. High heels, bras, skirts. On a very personal basis, nothing wrong with that. On a cultural level, its obscene.

What!?

Interesting that in China, women have been wearing pants for centuries.

Where I live women wear jeans, boots or sneakers and sports tops. No heels, no skirts, nylons, etc. Oh yeah and a lot of spandex holding in flabby guts. Talk about obscene!!

Forum List

Back