Transgender MMA fighter breaks female opponent’s skull. Is it now OK for a man to hit a woman?

what is the problem ?? Both signed up to do battle i would guess .

There is a GIRLS ultimate fighting division for a REASON. A man does not have BREASTS. BREASTS are a liability when fighting.

This punk assed cock self chopper deserves a lot larger ass whoppin...

She has beasts implants, the one on the left is the transsexual.
Oh crap.
My guess was the one on the right.:disbelief:
Either of these "ladies" would easily crush my skull.

the woman that almost got kilt probably thinks the she is a ' tuffy ette' :afro: until she almost got kilt by the enhanced and altered superior Thing or sort of male . ----------------------------------------------------------------- EQUAAAAAAAAAAALITY Now !!

Last edited:
, they both agreed to fight . Tough zhit for the woman

That woman signed up to fight other women. That was not a woman. It was a man who chopped it off, like QUEER-O's "wife" Michelle...

She knew who her opponent was and she agreed to the fight.
The greed for money is a strong motivator. Having said that, it still was not a fair fight.
One had testosterone naturally which gave an unfair advantage. If the other had taken
testosterone, she would have been banned for an illegal substance.

, they both agreed to fight . Tough zhit for the woman

That woman signed up to fight other women. That was not a woman. It was a man who chopped it off, like QUEER-O's "wife" Michelle...

She knew who her opponent was and she agreed to the fight.

WOMEN should have a chance to compete for the WOMEN'S championship.

It is unfair, unsafe, and unjust to have them compete against men.

hey Penny , looks like we agree [post number 24] perhaps you are one of my Country Men or Lady from 'no mans land' after all .

hey Penny , looks like we agree [post number 24] perhaps you are one of my Country Men or Lady from 'no mans land' after all .

Born and mainly raised. I have no ideal how any female agrees to fight like that anyway, I mean you'd have to be like an animal if one agrees to a fight such as this. I agree with you, they both agreed to it.

This is the second time Fallon Fox has nearly killed a woman in the ring.
--------------------------------------------- but seriously , what is the problem ?? Both signed up to do battle i would guess .

...and if this trend continues of men competing in women sports..... and women don't complaining about it.....well....many more women's skulls will be broken....many many more ......:dunno: but women seem to be ok with it so....

It is what it is my friends.:wink:

It will be interesting to see how pro women's tennis and golf associations handle the issue down the road. There is a lot of money in those sports.

It will be interesting to see how pro women's tennis and golf associations handle the issue down the road. There is a lot of money in those sports.

It's going to become a little like the Roman Circus ....you know....when the Ancients Romans went there to see blood and all that.

Forum List

Back