Transgender Files $50,000 Complaint: Muslim Woman Refuses to Wax Genitals

Because the people determined so.
Of all posters...except maybe tigger...I would expect you to stand against forced labor.

But since it's established law, we can expect Jewish delis to start making BLT's soon.
Of all posters, I knew you would be one to demonstrate complete ignorance regarding this type of issue.
So you would be okay some dude forcing your wife to Brazilian wax his ballsack?
Nah and the law would never uphold that unless her business was to wax ballsacks :itsok:
How do you know that this business does?
Looks like it doesn’t. So the Muslim woman should be fine. Unless Canada’s laws differ significantly from the U.S.’s

Oh, you are talking about the amendment process. Why didn't you say that.

As an aside though, ignoring the appeal to authority, why again should a Muslim woman be forced to go against her religion and touch a man in such a way?
Is her business to wax men? If they do not offer ball and penis waxes, then under U.S. lae she would be fine. I’m not familiar with Canadian law.

She's used to waxing women, and this guy is claiming he is a women when he is not.

And again forget about the law for a second, what makes it right to force someone to wax someone they don't want to wax?
Because you are operating in a public domain whose infrastructure, security, etc. is paid for in part by that customer’s taxes, and the people have determined that they should be served barring certain circumstances.

Or maybe assholes like you just get off on using government to force people to do things they don't want to.

This woman is perfectly OK waxing women, she just doesn't want to wax men. The trans person wants to force this woman to accept him as a her, on penalty of government sanction.

In what world is this a good thing?
In the same world where women have balls to wax.

up-talks-hairy-balls-and-donuts-520x293.jpg

keep-calm-they-re-only-hairy-balls.jpg

I’ve been waiting to find out if any of these leftist extremists who constantly force Christians would ever have the balls to challenge a Muslim.
You’re in for a surprise, dipshit
What’s taken so long, hypocrite phony?
How can something take long that’s always been?
You have no idea what you’re talking about. Muslims are dem victims and homos and sexuality anomalies are dem victims and they contradict. Black churches oppose abortion and homos and all are dem victims. Highspanics are Catholic and oppose abortion but both are dem agendas. All of this contradiction.
When confronted, you and all other dem sheople short circuit.
You attack all those groups even though they agree with so many of your beliefs. We end up defending them :itsok:

Fun fact: when we fight to stop you from being able to abuse people because it’s a religious belief of yours, it also stops Muslims and those brown people you despise so much from doing the same :itsok:
I don’t attack any groups nor do I defend any who attack.
But you and your party endorse groups who contradict each other and you can’t get your head around that irreconcilability.

So you conservative ladies really do want this dude in your bathroom? lol

Why should he have to prove his equipment before going to the bathroom?

So how do we have Freedom of Religion if we force people to violate their religion in order to be employed?
Should we continue catering to the delusions of the Religious or cater to the illusion of the man pretending to be a woman?

Should we continue catering to the delusions of the Religious or cater to the illusion of the man pretending to be a woman?

:bigboy::boohoo:Ahh, there you have it, the #1 dilemma facing a vast proportion of the modern American populous today in a single statement.

The continuing saga of the modern American tragic comedy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back