Transgender female mma fighter gives female opponent concussion, broken eye socket

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Transgender mixed martial arts (MMA) competitor Fallon Fox is facing new criticisms after breaking the eye socket of his last opponent.

On Saturday, Fox defeated Tamikka Brents by TKO at 2:17 of the first round of their match. In addition to the damaged orbital bone that required seven staples, Brents received a concussion. In a post-fight interview this week, she told Whoa TV that "I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life."

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I
Transgender ‘female’ MMA fighter gives female opponent concussion, broken eye socket

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh the sweet vision of blow back watching it all unfold to the dunces who don't get it until it happens to them

He may claim to be a so called "transgender" in the PC ideology, but he certainly isn't a female.

Once a male always a male, and no matter the amount of surgical or chemical tinkering can ever change the basic make up and DNA.

If the transgender PC idiots persist in this stupidity, more and more females will suffer physically and psychologically

Unfair and disgusting.

He may claim to be a so called "transgender" in the PC ideology, but he certainly isn't a female.

Once a male always a male, and no matter the amount of surgical or chemical tinkering can ever change the basic make up and DNA.

If the transgender PC idiots persist in this stupidity, more and more females will suffer physically and psychologically

Unfair and disgusting.
Here is the kicker. As a "transgender" it is ALLOWED to take steroids and HGH as medical treatment. Something NOT ALLOWED to either REGULAR genders!

Unfair and disgusting.

It's bad enough when it's adults, it's a travesty when children are involved

Transgender mixed martial arts (MMA) competitor Fallon Fox is facing new criticisms after breaking the eye socket of his last opponent.

On Saturday, Fox defeated Tamikka Brents by TKO at 2:17 of the first round of their match. In addition to the damaged orbital bone that required seven staples, Brents received a concussion. In a post-fight interview this week, she told Whoa TV that "I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life."

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I
Transgender ‘female’ MMA fighter gives female opponent concussion, broken eye socket

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh the sweet vision of blow back watching it all unfold to the dunces who don't get it until it happens to them

I checked your link to see if it was Manchelle Obama

After the fight he went and took a giant dump in the women's restroom.

Because he can.

Of course she never felt that before. She never fought a man before. Women's sports are dead. There's men's sports including men dressed as women sports.

In my opinion, whoever decided to take on the little word that I can't say was only setting their own self up for the nosedive that they eventually took. What made them think that they had an actual shot of winning? At the end of the day, all that they did was stimulate the sickness that their opponent possesses.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, this isn't about getting a trophy/award. What these gender confused people are in sheer and severe need of is a good kicking where it hurts for not only being a complete and total fake, but for stealing what rightfully belongs to other people!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back