Transformers 4

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I watched some of this online and thought it was just awful. I thin Marky Mark might be one of the most over-rated actors out there. He was horrendous in this movie. The storyline is basically the same every movie and this one wasn't any better.

The first transformers was great, I will admit, while the second transformers had a shitty plot and was generally bad, I still enjoyed it (because of the action scenes). I third one was more of the same and the action didn't save it or make it enjoyable to watch. This 4th installment is the worst of the bunch.

Nevertheless it has already grossed $750 mil worldwide (more than 3x it $210 mil budget) and will probably top $1 Bil. Just like the other transformers it will be a huge box office success. Has there ever been a worst series of movies that made so much money?

Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) - Box Office Mojo

I suffered through it....horrible

Not just Wahlberg but every other actor. Going through the motions

I suffered through it....horrible

Not just Wahlberg but every other actor. Going through the motions

I agree. This movie will still make close to if not hit the $1 bil mark!

Try making a "thinking" movie..... It would probably go well at Caan and Sundance but most people these days (specifically Americans) have an attention span of a goldfish, they need the "action" to keep them focused.

What were we talking about again?

There's nothing better than a good ol' dumb, mindless action movie. You guys need to learn to appreciate that man!

It's why I can't wait for Expendables 3!

Trust me I love great action movies, but it still has to be good! This one just sucked

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There's nothing better than a good ol' dumb, mindless action movie. You guys need to learn to appreciate that man!

Trust me I love great action movies, but it still has to be good! This one just sucked

Have you seen Pacific Rim? That shit was incredible :thup:

Have you seen Pacific Rim? That shit was incredible :thup:

Yes my son and I watched is multiple times. I loved it and thought it was very under-rated. I look forward to the sequel.

Forum List

Back