Transexual takeover: California law includes jail time for using wrong pronoun for transgenders

And there you have it. Look at the posts on this page. You know, you people are demonstrating why they are now becoming a protected group. Ironic, eh? By being hamhanded, reactionary, violent, judgmental jerks, the whole lot of you managed to bring about special privilege under law for them. haha, take your medicine.
^^^ reactionary and judgemental ^^^
No, the laws designed to protect them had to be put in place because of these reactionary, judgmental peolle. That's a fact.

You really are another clueless leftist beyond repair... Maybe you can go to one of these states and start to mis=pronoun for awhile and lets us see what happens. EVEN NY is doing it.

upload_2017-10-6_7-33-6.png

NYC Will Fine You $250,000 For 'Misgendering' A Transsexual

And there you have it. Look at the posts on this page. You know, you people are demonstrating why they are now becoming a protected group. Ironic, eh? By being hamhanded, reactionary, violent, judgmental jerks, the whole lot of you managed to bring about special privilege under law for them. haha, take your medicine.
No, the laws designed to protect them had to be put in place because of these reactionary, judgmental peolle. That's a fact.
It is sad that an older transgendered individual, coming out of a Condo in Silver Spring Maryland, was insulted and ridiculed on the way to the train station because he or she, whatever your preference, was wearing a spring dress, but seemed to decide not to remove the hair from his/her exposed body parts before venturing out in public. Including an obvious growth of chest hair, beard and mustache.

The ridicule and insults did not come from the previous generations, but from the millennial and younger generations.

I would not have noticed had it not been for the laughter and mockery of this embarrassed individual.

I felt pity for this person who obviously was not completely transitioned and wonder why someone would put themselves through or into a situation where they would be ridiculed.

You really are another clueless leftist beyond repair... Maybe you can go to one of these states and start to mis=pronoun for awhile and lets us see what happens. EVEN NY is doing it.

View attachment 152974

NYC Will Fine You $250,000 For 'Misgendering' A Transsexual
Nah, idiot boy Jones is misinterpreting that one as well.

I felt pity for this person who obviously was not completely transitioned and wonder why someone would put themselves through or into a situation where they would be ridiculed.

Because he was crazy as a hoot owl, actively psychotic.

I saw one such walking down the road in northern Maryland last summer, in full psycho mode much as you describe: Long beard, dress, hairy chest, ragged stockings held up by visible garter belt -- if he was trying to be a prostitute I'm guessing he didn't get much custom.

The Trump administration just abrogated employment protections on transvestite individuals. Does anyone think these kind of crazies should be a protected class?

What about people who have visible tattoos all over and piercings? Should they be a protected class for employment?

How about people who do body modifications -- add devil horns on their forehead, sharpened teeth, vampire teeth, etc.? Should they be protected against getting fired?

View attachment 152913
'Transsexual Takeover': California Law Includes Jail Time for Using Wrong Pronoun for Transgenders
California Governor Jerry Brown signed into law Wednesday a "bill of rights" that backers say will help protect LGBT seniors from discrimination or mistreatment in long-term care facilities by strengthening protections against discrimination.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imagine going to prison for this bs. Imagine having your entire future destroyed and with a record for this.
Imagine if you were in the military and had no idea about this law, and you lost your entire career over this.

This Gov. is beyond a nut job lunatic. His state is going to turn into a cess pit of nothing but shit water and sewage.
Wow, I can feel the hate:

Trump's latest attack on the Transgender community. Gay community is next.

Don't worry, Trump is attacking them.

View attachment 152913
'Transsexual Takeover': California Law Includes Jail Time for Using Wrong Pronoun for Transgenders
California Governor Jerry Brown signed into law Wednesday a "bill of rights" that backers say will help protect LGBT seniors from discrimination or mistreatment in long-term care facilities by strengthening protections against discrimination.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imagine going to prison for this bs. Imagine having your entire future destroyed and with a record for this.
Imagine if you were in the military and had no idea about this law, and you lost your entire career over this.

This Gov. is beyond a nut job lunatic. His state is going to turn into a cess pit of nothing but shit water and sewage.
Wow, I can feel the hate:

Trump's latest attack on the Transgender community. Gay community is next.

Don't worry, Trump is attacking them.

Wow you've got one hell of a leftist imagination . To bad sucks to be you.

View attachment 152913

If you cant call people what they want to be called you should go to prison. One of the basic skills of a person that works in a long term care facility is making the patients feel as comfortable as possible during their time left on this planet. If you cant do that your silly ass needs to be in prison. I support this law.

"a long term care facility"

That's where Leftist Maniacs belong, locked up in long term care facilities away from the normal sane populations.

Leftism is a mental illness.
You do realize they arent talking about a mental asylum? They are talking about old peoples homes. Let me guess. You probably think white people are superior dont you? :laugh:
To you? Well yeah. My retarded cousin is superior to you.

Forum List

Back