Transcripts Released from Gen. Flynn Hearing — EVIDENCE EXISTS OF BOMBSHELL MEMO EXONERATING FLYNN!

And then there is abject retardation.

View attachment 278636

I am sorry, can you either pull your head out of your ass before you respond again or speak louder - you're coming in really muffled /inaudible and stupid....?!

:lmao:

Stupid is asserting a reality that doesn't exist.

When is Flynn withdawing his guilty plea?

Why did the FBI even ask him about talking to Russians if they knew he did already? What was the motive?

To get his side of the story, of course. He chose to lie multiple times instead.

When is he withdrawing his plea?

To get his side of the story? What story? The question was "Did you have a conversation with a Russian agent?" When the FBI had recordings of him talking to a Russian agent, totally legal I might add. So what "story" are they trying to get information on by asking a question they very well knew the answer to?

In legal terms, that's known as a perjury trap. That is NOT fishing for any information.

Law enforcement people don't ask questions hoping that you'll lie to them. That's not the point of asking questions. There's a really easy way to avoid a perjury trap - don't tell lies to law enforcement. It should be a no-brainer for an Army General who is supposedly upholding the Constitution of the United States. Don't lie to the FBI.

Flynn knew that the Russian Ambassador's phone was being monitored, but he had that conversation anyway. He knew that lying to the FBI was a crime, but he lied to them anyway. Why?

We still don't know the answers to these questions.

View attachment 278636

I am sorry, can you either pull your head out of your ass before you respond again or speak louder - you're coming in really muffled /inaudible and stupid....?!

Why did the FBI even ask him about talking to Russians if they knew he did already? What was the motive?

To get his side of the story, of course. He chose to lie multiple times instead.

To get his side of the story? What story? The question was "Did you have a conversation with a Russian agent?" When the FBI had recordings of him talking to a Russian agent, totally legal I might add. So what "story" are they trying to get information on by asking a question they very well knew the answer to?

In legal terms, that's known as a perjury trap. That is NOT fishing for any information.

There is no legal term of "perjury trap".

No one forced Flynn to lie multiple times.
When is he withdrawing his guilty plea?

talk to us, you don't need a lawyer...but that's not a perjury trap.

talk to us, you don't need a lawyer...but that's not a perjury trap.

Who forced him to lie on multiple occasions?

He's plead guilty twice. When is he withdrawing that plea?

well, in that case -

Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png
Cute meme, snowflake, which changes NOTHING that I wrote.

Obama is no longer in the WH...get up off your knees, and wipe off your chin...you've still got a little 'hope and change' on it....

then why did you bring up obama ?

Russia is in the WH now so STFU

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s800-c85.jpg
If Democrats believed that they would be well into impeachment already.

Don't let Democrats tell you they believe trump is a Russian spy because if they did believe it, they would be demanding impeachment in the streets. They would remove Pelosi and railroad impeachment through the house. Even if they lost in the Senate, they could live with themselves knowing they did what was right.

Putin must own Pelosi as well as trump. Why is she protecting him?

Trump could come out tomorrow and announce in the Rose Garden on every single major network that he is indeed a Russian plant, and he'd still have at least a 35% approval rating.

Obummer is pootins putz and look at all the scumbag sycophants who still fawn over him
gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s800-c85.jpg

See that picture right there? There’s Russian spies Trump brought into the oval office after he kicked out the Americans. Do you see Obama anywhere? Have you ever seen Obama pictured with Russian spies in the oval office? What the fuck is wrong with you idiots constantly bringing up Obama for trumps crimes. As if that makes trumps crimes OK?

I’m assuming Trump is telling the Russian spies “you don’t need to spy. If you want something just ask. I’ll give it to you.“.

And here’s some news for you Sherlock. That picture was taken by the Russian press because the American press wasn’t allowed inside. The picture came from the Russian press and that’s how the American press got a hold of it.

Cute meme, snowflake, which changes NOTHING that I wrote.

Obama is no longer in the WH...get up off your knees, and wipe off your chin...you've still got a little 'hope and change' on it....

Don't let Democrats tell you they believe trump is a Russian spy because if they did believe it, they would be demanding impeachment in the streets. They would remove Pelosi and railroad impeachment through the house. Even if they lost in the Senate, they could live with themselves knowing they did what was right.

Trump could come out tomorrow and announce in the Rose Garden on every single major network that he is indeed a Russian plant, and he'd still have at least a 35% approval rating.

Obummer is pootins putz and look at all the scumbag sycophants who still fawn over him

See that picture right there? There’s Russian spies Trump brought into the oval office after he kicked out the Americans. Do you see Obama anywhere? Have you ever seen Obama pictured with Russian spies in the oval office? What the fuck is wrong with you idiots constantly bringing up Obama for trumps crimes. As if that makes trumps crimes OK?

I’m assuming Trump is telling the Russian spies “you don’t need to spy. If you want something just ask. I’ll give it to you.“.

And here’s some news for you Sherlock. That picture was taken by the Russian press because the American press wasn’t allowed inside. The picture came from the Russian press and that’s how the American press got a hold of it.
Raise your hand if you believe trump is a Russian spy but you don't have the balls to impeach him...
gettyimages-1152455278.jpg

Raise your hand if you believe trump is a Russian spy but you don't have the balls to impeach him...

The only ones lacking the balls to act are the Republicans.

View attachment 278636

He can't withdraw his guilty plea. It's too late. He would have to show a fair and just reason. And even if granted, that would mean going to trial and if he lost, going to prison. He pled guilty to make it easier on his family. That's why he's not withdrawing his plea. Hes not selfish, he doesn't want to drag his family through a trial.

Even the gov't agents themselves said they don't think he lied. Why would they say that?

House Intel report: McCabe said agents who interviewed Flynn 'didn’t think he was lying'

And yes there is a legal term "perjury trap" you fucking idiot.

Perjury trap - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Last I checked Democrats control the house and if they believed their own propaganda they would be well into impeachment already.

Do you think Putin owns Pelosi too?

If AOC was in charge, trump would be impeached and gone already. AOC is a real Democrat.

He can't withdraw his guilty plea. It's too late. And that would mean going to trial and if he lost, going to prison. He pled guilty to make it easier on his family. Even the gov't agents themselves said they don't think he lied. Why would they say that?

And yes there is a legal term "perjury trap" you fucking idiot.

Perjury trap - Wikipedia

He has until Dec 18.
You think he would want a trial now especially given all of this "explosive relevatory information".

They said his body language and demeanor while being interviewed didn't give indications of being untruthful. Obviously his answers were.

Who forced him to lie on multiple occasions?

Last I checked Democrats control the house and if they believed their own propaganda they would be well into impeachment already.

Do you think Putin owns Pelosi too?

If AOC was in charge, trump would be impeached and gone already. AOC is a real Democrat.

Not one Republican would back it. Like I said. No balls. AOC has more balls than the entire congressional republican caucus.

Funny that your cartoon doesn’t show a single person that’s actually in the house. And the Senate is in republican hands and those are the ones that are protecting Trump. This cartoon is rated “FAIL”.

This is excellent news. Sydney Powell is going to get Flynn exonerated. What are the odds of this happening the day John Bolton leaves the administration?

BREAKING: Transcripts Released from Gen. Flynn Hearing --- EVIDENCE EXISTS OF BOMBSHELL MEMO EXONERATING FLYNN!
You know why this is yet another bullshit story??

Because the judge asked Flynn's attorney if they wanted to withdraw Flynn's guilty plea and they said no.....

Why would they do that if they feel there is this "exonerating memo"??

What Flynn's attorneys are doing is auditioning for a pardon by saying dumb shit and having idiots like you post bullshit like this....because you folks are easily conned

Amazingly enough, FBI agents who interviewed Flynn stated they did not believe he lied.

"The report says McCabe, in particular, testified that the two agents who interviewed Flynn “didn’t think he was lying."
House Intel report: McCabe said agents who interviewed Flynn 'didn’t think he was lying'

Isn't that 'special'....

:rolleyes:

From your link, dope.

"The report notes that Comey testified that “the agents … discerned no physical indications of deception. They didn’t see any change in posture, in tone, in inflection, in eye contact. They saw nothing that indicated to them that he knew he was lying to them.”

McCabe also then confirmed this to the Intelligence Committee, according to the report, but added that they’d found Flynn’s statements were “inconsistent” with what they had understood to be his conversations with Kislyak."

Hillary hasn’t been in office for nearly 7 years. It’s time to get over Hillary.
'It's time to get over the most criminal politician in US history who had direct links to foreign spies and Russians, who purchased Russian Counter-Intelligence propaganda through a Trump-hating foreign spy in an attempt to steal / alter the 2016 Presidential election, part of the former President's, his criminal administration's, and the DNC's attempt to alter the election by protecting Hillary from indictment and giving her the DNC nomination, which was all part of former President Obama's and his criminal administrations failed attempted political coup of the newly elected President - all of which combined are part of the same largest criminal political scandal in US history...'

Yeah, I agree....it's time to leave all of that behind, forget about it, brush it al under the rug...without every holding any of them accountable....not like it was any big deal...right, snowflake?

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back