Transcript of Santorum Injecting Hate Into Florida Case

Defending that African is the Politically Correct, thus cowardly, thing to do. And, Santorum gives it the full Liberal spin, Zimmerman "had a very sick mind who would-- who would pursue someone like this. This is clearly a heinous act." Zimmerman only did what would come natural to most descent people, keep an eye on the suspect so that he can keep the cops informed of the suspect's location. Santorum must be Al Sharpton's bitch, the way he talks about it.

ummm... the police correctly told him to stop pursuing the youth.

Defending that African is the Politically Correct, thus cowardly, thing to do. And, Santorum gives it the full Liberal spin, Zimmerman "had a very sick mind who would-- who would pursue someone like this. This is clearly a heinous act." Zimmerman only did what would come natural to most descent people, keep an eye on the suspect so that he can keep the cops informed of the suspect's location. Santorum must be Al Sharpton's bitch, the way he talks about it.

No, the 911 person he called advised that; he seems to have ignored the advice.

Why are the media even asking politicians about this? State officials and local politicians I can understand but the President people running for President they have no more information about the case or what happened there than we do nor do they have any control over what will happen going forward. So why question them on it?

Following the suspect is what most descent people would instinctively do, so they can keep the police informed of his location. It does not in the least indicate an intent to attack or shoot the suspect. It's not against the law. The only reason the police told him not to follow was for his own protection! And, when he was told that they don't need him following the suspect, he agreed.

Governor Bush also stated that the Florida law does not apply to this case because the shooter chased after the victim and Santorum may actually be a compassionate conservative like President Bush. But bringing a hate crime charge against the shooter is a mistake and this should be treated as a fight that spiraled out of control between a hooded teen and an overzealous neighborhood watch captain who attempted to perform a stop and search.

he had no right to perform a stop and search.

He stalked the boy and killed him, if the boy fought back then that was attempted self defense.

Governor Bush also stated that the Florida law does not apply to this case because the shooter chased after the victim and Santorum may actually be a compassionate conservative like President Bush. But bringing a hate crime charge against the shooter is a mistake and this should be treated as a fight that spiraled out of control between a hooded teen and an overzealous neighborhood watch captain who attempted to perform a stop and search.
Jeb is probably shitting bricks over this as he pushed for the passage of this law.

Perhaps he was overreacting..........................................

great. just what we need for President, a bigoted christian conservative who overreacts. :eusa_shhh:

Wow, all I've been hearing from posters, protesters and the media is how Zimmerman is a gun toting, wannabe cop whacko nutjob. Now that a Repub calls Zimmerman a killer and shows compassion for the Martin family, they turn on them. The same ones who are feigning disgust were the same ones who were okay with the Black Panthers going after Zimmerman to dispense their own brand of justice.

Hypocrites.

I like the way you put on the kid gloves with Santorum and pulled out the brass knuckles for left in one post.

I'm not "turning against" Santorum, neither is anyone else on the left. We were never Pro-Santorum in the first place. But it's interesting that you become so reserved and level headed talking about the irresponsible words of Santorum but then become almost crazed-like when talking about other peoples (mysterious no name people) when talking about name calling

For once I have to agree with you. What a stupid thing for him to say.

no irony? Santorum starts out saying: "I obviously I'm not privy to what's going on in someone's mind." and goes on to say what he does.

Why does Santorum hate white people or white Hispanics?

That's not fair. He only hates White Hispanics with Jew sounding names. Christ killers, ya know?

no irony? Santorum starts out saying: "I obviously I'm not privy to what's going on in someone's mind." and goes on to say what he does.

Why does Santorum hate white people or white Hispanics?

That's not fair. He only hates White Hispanics with Jew sounding names. Christ killers, ya know?

He states whatever he thinks will get him votes. With Santorum, EXPECT the bizarre. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back