Transcript of Santorum Injecting Hate Into Florida Case

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Transcript of Santorum Injecting Hate Into Florida Case...as he did with Terry and Michael Schiavo Case. Only this time he has no cover except his religious extremist views that lead him to hateful actions and outbursts.

"Face the Nation" transcript: March 25, 2012

RICK SANTORUM: Well, I mean, I obviously I'm not privy to what's going on in someone's mind. Obviously in my opinion someone who had a very sick mind who would-- who would pursue someone like this. This is clearly a heinous act. And, you know, there are a lot of people who have a lot of distorted views of reality. And, it's-- it's a tragic, tragic case. And my heart goes out to the parents, too. I can't imagine what they're suffering losing their son in-- in such a horrific way. All I would say is that whatever the motive is, it was a malicious one and a very, very tragic one.

---

compare this with what Obama said. and where is Newt with his 'I'm appalled" smugness?

Last edited:
For once I have to agree with you. What a stupid thing for him to say.

no irony? Santorum starts out saying: "I obviously I'm not privy to what's going on in someone's mind." and goes on to say what he does.

He sounds like the majority of posters here and elsewhere. Now that he stepped in it, I hope others realize how stupid they've been sounding.

NORAH O'DONNELL: Well, Newt Gingrich said that what the President said in a sense is disgraceful because it is not a question of who that man looked like. Any young man of any ethnic background should be safe. Was Newt Gingrich wrong to make those comments?

RICK SANTORUM: Well, all I can say is that, you know, again, there are a lot of people who have very-- very perverted views of reality and-- and obviously have, as we see, people who-- who do horrible things for seemingly senseless reasons. And I-- I think it's hard to generalize from one heinous act something that is, you know, try to-- try to make a bigger point out of it. And I think that's probably what Newt was getting at. And I would just say to the President and to everybody that, you know, we need to focus on being there to be supportive and-- and, for the family that's going through this tragedy.

we get Santorum sticking with his talking points about how heinous and sick George Zimmerman is. And he knows this from what? Reading comments on newspaper and media blogs, or twitter?

no irony? Santorum starts out saying: "I obviously I'm not privy to what's going on in someone's mind." and goes on to say what he does.

He sounds like the majority of posters here and elsewhere. Now that he stepped in it, I hope others realize how stupid they've been sounding.

to paraphrase and misquote Santorum, if I may: "it's hard to generalize from one heinous act like making the comments we see here something that is, you know, try to-- try to make a bigger point out of it.

Perhaps he was overreacting..........................................

great. just what we need for President, a bigoted christian conservative who overreacts. :eusa_shhh:

Wow, all I've been hearing from posters, protesters and the media is how Zimmerman is a gun toting, wannabe cop whacko nutjob. Now that a Repub calls Zimmerman a killer and shows compassion for the Martin family, they turn on them. The same ones who are feigning disgust were the same ones who were okay with the Black Panthers going after Zimmerman to dispense their own brand of justice.

Hypocrites.

Perhaps he was overreacting..........................................

great. just what we need for President, a bigoted christian conservative who overreacts. :eusa_shhh:

Wow, all I've been hearing from posters, protesters and the media is how Zimmerman is a gun toting, wannabe cop whacko nutjob. Now that a Repub calls Zimmerman a killer and shows compassion for the Martin family, they turn on them. The same ones who are feigning disgust were the same ones who were okay with the Black Panthers going after Zimmerman to dispense their own brand of justice.

Hypocrites.

really? I have defended Zimmerman from unfounded accusations, while admitting a tragedy occurred. And Santorum turned on Zimmerman like a rabid and ignorant Taliban or AL qaeda member.

Everyone shows compassion for the family. and who turned on Santorum, people who were with him? you make absolutely no sense when you try spin. stick with talking shit. it's easier for small minds

SENATOR CHUCK SCHUMER: . So, you know, Norah, I'm a law enforcement Democrat. I have a lot of faith in our police and in our sheriffs. And I don't like a move to vigilantism. Bottom line is had Mister Zimmerman listened to the police when he called 911 and let them handle it, this would have had a much better outcome. "Face the Nation" transcript: March 25, 2012 - CBS News

looks like a Democrat knows how to be rational and more fair to the police and Zimmerman

contrast this with what Gingrich and Santorum say. geesh, the world, what is it coming to?

Last edited:
Governor Bush also stated that the Florida law does not apply to this case because the shooter chased after the victim and Santorum may actually be a compassionate conservative like President Bush. But bringing a hate crime charge against the shooter is a mistake and this should be treated as a fight that spiraled out of control between a hooded teen and an overzealous neighborhood watch captain who attempted to perform a stop and search.

Last edited:
Transcript of Santorum Injecting Hate Into Florida Case...as he did with Terry and Michael Schiavo Case. Only this time he has no cover except his religious extremist views that lead him to hateful actions and outbursts.

"Face the Nation" transcript: March 25, 2012

RICK SANTORUM: Well, I mean, I obviously I'm not privy to what's going on in someone's mind. Obviously in my opinion someone who had a very sick mind who would-- who would pursue someone like this. This is clearly a heinous act. And, you know, there are a lot of people who have a lot of distorted views of reality. And, it's-- it's a tragic, tragic case. And my heart goes out to the parents, too. I can't imagine what they're suffering losing their son in-- in such a horrific way. All I would say is that whatever the motive is, it was a malicious one and a very, very tragic one.

---

compare this with what Obama said. and where is Newt with his 'I'm appalled" smugness?

you're won of those miserable people who ain't happy til youse finds youse something to bitch about.. we got it.

Governor Bush also stated that the Florida law does not apply to this case because the shooter chased after the victim and Santorum may actually be a compassionate conservative like President Bush.

But bringing a hate crime charge against the shooter is a mistake and this should be treated as a fight that spiraled out of control between a hooded teen and an overzealous neighborhood watch captain who attempted to perform a stop and search.

this is very funny. Santorum would crucify Zimmerman if he had his way. I wonder if it's the Jew sounding name that has Santorum wanting to nail Zimmerman to a cross?

Yep, not one PERFECT candidate. :eusa_angel:

I'd settled for a flawed candidate as opposed to this abortion known as Santorum

You'll be considering Newt?

Newt flawed? :lol: If that were his only issue he'd get a look. As it is dementia and habitual lying -- how many times did he swear "for better or worse" and run out? then there is his being outraged and appalled all the time. the man needs a good rest in a padded room

Defending that African is the Politically Correct, thus cowardly, thing to do. And, Santorum gives it the full Liberal spin, Zimmerman "had a very sick mind who would-- who would pursue someone like this. This is clearly a heinous act." Zimmerman only did what would come natural to most descent people, keep an eye on the suspect so that he can keep the cops informed of the suspect's location. Santorum must be Al Sharpton's bitch, the way he talks about it.

ssohtheirony.png

:dance:

you're won of those miserable people who ain't happy til youse finds youse something to bitch about.. we got it.

ssohtheirony.png

:thewave:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back