Transcript of Rush Limbaugh trying to enlighten college student

I wonder, do these people understand that there are many people on the right (myself being one of them) that do not listen to Rush? I have read more Rush quotes on this thread than I've heard on the radio in 5 years............

But keep it up, I'm sure Rush appreciates the ratings.........

Exactly. They seem to spend a lot more time immersed in his material than any rightwinger I know.

Maybe they'll learn something. But I doubt it. Lefties find the truth grossly offensive.

Maybe they'll learn something. But I doubt it. Lefties find the truth grossly offensive.
Right! How stupid do you have to be to think you will ever get the truth from MessiahRushie??? :rofl::lmao:

February 15, 2011
RUSH: Google is an arm of the government. Google is the arm of the regime.

CALLER: (laughing)

RUSH: You put in the word "stupidity" and the first search result is Bush.

"stupidity" - Google Search

March 4, 2011
RUSH:* It's interesting, folks.* For the record YouTube-Google seems to have scrubbed that clip of Obama saying he doesn't mind gas prices going up to four bucks; he just doesn't want them to go up too quickly.* You can't find that...

Don't doubt me on this, folks.* He has wanted this. And if you doubt me, if you do -- and we know here (there's evidence galore in recent months) that this program's audience is populated with an increasing number of Democrats and leftists.* If you're gonna doubt me simply because you've been told I lie. You know, you're listening here for the first or second time and you've already got me figured out. You've been told that everything here is a lie and it's all made up and all that.

obama energy price skyrocket - Google Search

Time to drop another, ed.
Your wish is my command. :lol:

I have an unlimited supply of Limbaugh Lies. Here is one where your MessiahRushie is called on his lie the previous day, and he just continues to repeat his lie over and over each time he is corrected. And topped off with his hypocrisy for good measure.

January 11, 2011
CLYBURN: All of this stuff about delegitimizing the president of the United States. That is uncalled for, and all this stuff taking place in the chambers the other day when the Constitution was being read, all that stuff is uncalled for. The hanging over the banister that some members did last year, egging on the demonstrators out there, that stuff is uncalled for. We ought to conduct ourselves in public office in a way we teach our children to conduct themselves when they go out into the public.

RUSH: Clyburn is claiming that reading the Constitution on the floor of the House was "uncalled for"

January 12, 2011
CALLER: Yes, sir. I wanted to respectfully take issue with your characterization of Representative James Clyburn's remarks and one of the clips that you played yesterday. I believe your assessment was that he objected to the reading of the Constitution on the House floor. And if you listen carefully to the clip, I believe he said he objected to what occurred during the reading of the Constitution. While he didn't elaborate I think specifically, he was talking about the outburst that occurred from the gallery when they were covering the portion of the Constitution that spells out the qualifications for the office of the president.

RUSH: Yeah, somebody in the gallery said, "Obama, Obama." I think there was one instance of that, yeah.

CALLER: Yes.

RUSH: I don't have the transcript of the clip in front of me, nor do I have the clip, but he didn't specify that. He just talked about reading the Constitution and --

CALLER: Well, he did specifically say what happened during the reading, and that was a recent report. Surely he's trying to associate that nut job in the gallery with the members on the House floor, which is inappropriate --

RUSH: No, no, not surely, otherwise I would agree with you. I don't think that was his context. I think Clyburn, a bunch of Democrats think the reading of the Constitution on the floor of the House is provocative, and I think they think it's provocative for a reason. The Constitution threatens them. The Constitution is an obstacle to them.

July 6, 2010
RUSH: What bothers me and always has bothered me is a double standard.

October 4, 2007
RUSH: They don't get to determine what I was thinking,... This is the loss of meaning.

All you're doing is proving that you're obsessed with Rush. I don't know what else you think you're proving...

All you're doing is proving that you're obsessed with Rush. I don't know what else you think you're proving...
The patented CON$ervative dumb act again. Your MessiahRushie has programmed you well.

January 6, 2011
RUSH: We're not mind readers.

Apr 9, 2008
RUSH: In the liberal mind, everybody in the world is innocent.

You already said that. But you still haven't said what exactly your point is.

You already said that. But you still haven't said what exactly your point is.
HYPOCRISY, as if you didn't know!
May 4, 2009
RUSH: I maintain when a politician says, "We have to listen to the American people and learn," we are pandering. We're not leading.

You simply listen to what people say they want and then come up with a series of policies that give them what they want. What if what they want is destructive to the country? What if what the people want is destructive to your own party? What if what the people want is something they don't even really understand? Where is leadership in this equation? Listen, learn, lead.

April 05, 2011
RUSH: Snerdley, you don't think they really go to these meetings thinking that Obama and the Democrats are serious about budget cuts, do you? Sadly, you think that they go to these meetings thinking that the Democrats and Obama, particularly in an election year, are serious about cutting spending? There's no Democrat on earth right now that is interested in cutting spending. Is the theory maybe that they will see the election results, too, they understand what the American people want? For crying out loud, the Democrats have been governing against the will of the American people for as long as they've been Democrats, particularly the last 30 or 40 years.

Forum List

Back