Transabled: The newest mental illness liberals will enable

Have a fully working body but identify as disabled? Have no fears, progressives will enable your mental illness

Becoming disabled by choice not chance Transabled people feel like impostors in their fully working bodies National Post
The only mental illness is your hate and bigotry.

You're a nut. Pretty soon you'll be demanding acceptance of sex with children and piss drinking clubs at our schools.

Some bigotry is necessary in a sane society. People like you already support criminals and thugs because we're not suppose to go after violent blacks.

Have a fully working body but identify as disabled? Have no fears, progressives will enable your mental illness

Becoming disabled by choice not chance Transabled people feel like impostors in their fully working bodies National Post

You're a nut. Pretty soon you'll be demanding acceptance of sex with children and piss drinking clubs at our schools.

Some bigotry is necessary in a sane society. People like you already support criminals and thugs because we're not suppose to go after violent blacks.

Well done. In a thread that literally has nothing to do with black people you somehow managed to shoe horn them anyway. lol

Tune in tomorrow to read about the 45 year old woman disabled with severe depression due to Obamacare.
The Vet that claims disability due to seeing dead terrorists with limbs missing. ( he blew them up himself )
The 25 year old man claiming disability due to anxiety and stress over a divorce.
The 50 year old man that claims disability because his insurance business caused deep depression and fear of bankruptcy.

^^^. Meet the first enabler of these transabled loons. So Clayton, you support these people's right to chop off their arm so they'll outwardly shoe they are disabled.

Somebody make all this insanity stop!!!!!

I firmly believe that things have gotten so bad, and the disease that is the Democrat Party is so entrenched in our society that the only was it will be fixed is for it to completely collapse. Only then will people understand the truth about progressive policies and realize that they need to be rejected.

If you understand that then you can view insanity like this as one more step toward fixing this mess.

I'm convinced C Clayton is not even a person. The responses that the username makes are straight from the official PC handbook.
The username C Clayton is obviously a digital user.

What tha fuck!?!?!?!

Liberals are just out of control.

Since when are people proud and open about being a mentally ill freak? We need a complete reset.

Somebody make all this insanity stop!!!!!

I firmly believe that things have gotten so bad, and the disease that is the Democrat Party is so entrenched in our society that the only was it will be fixed is for it to completely collapse. Only then will people understand the truth about progressive policies and realize that they need to be rejected.

If you understand that then you can view insanity like this as one more step toward fixing this mess.

I agree.

We are at the point now....where a perfectly healthy 30 year old white male....could say he is actually a blind black woman with Huntingtons disease....and liberals may say "Weeeeeell....if thats how he feels we have to respect that".

Im losing hope.

The guy in the article smashed his own legs and hoped they would be cut off. Another guy sucessfully removed his own arm for unknown reasons.

I can see how this is all the fault of liberals. They seem to have mind control on top of all the other powers republicans believe they have

The guy in the article smashed his own legs and hoped they would be cut off. Another guy sucessfully removed his own arm for unknown reasons.

I can see how this is all the fault of liberals. They seem to have mind control on top of all the other powers republicans believe they have

I think you missed the OP point.

I think you missed the OP point.

Oh boy, is this another "point" that wont be explained and will result in responses like "You dont get it", "Figure it out" and "Nevermind".

Is this one of those secret points? Will there be a decoder ring available?

Forum List

Back