Trans woman killed in El Salvador after Trump deportation, rights group says

Trans woman killed in El Salvador after U.S. deportation, rights group says

Camila’s murder highlights the deadly impact of American immigration policies on vulnerable populations, especially women and LGTBQ people who migrated to the United States seeking safety
So, does a major TV network in the USA really think some random dude's death in El Salvador is a newsworthy story? I don't think they do. I think they are creating some anti-USA propaganda because their favored candidate didn't win the presidency.

That is what the real story is here.

As far as the invader, I think he should have been shot dead, or worse, the second he crossed the US border.
And worse than dead would be?
Tortured for a lengthy period of time, then killed.

Camila’s murder highlights the deadly impact of American immigration policies on vulnerable populations, especially women and LGTBQ people who migrated to the United States seeking safety
So, does a major TV network in the USA really think some random dude's death in El Salvador is a newsworthy story? I don't think they do. I think they are creating some anti-USA propaganda because their favored candidate didn't win the presidency.

That is what the real story is here.

As far as the invader, I think he should have been shot dead, or worse, the second he crossed the US border.
Tortured for a lengthy period of time, then killed.
Ah, Japanese style. Got it, thanks.

Perhaps being so f•••ed-up in the head as to not know the difference between male and female, and to be confused about one's own gender sex might count.

Too bad. You should be deported.

He's in Northern Spain. :rolleyes:

Would make more sense for Salvadorians to move to Spain instead of the US, being that it is a Spanish speaking country. It would make everything easier, especially school for the kids.

Too bad. You should be deported.

He's in Northern Spain. :rolleyes:

Would make more sense for Salvadorians to move to Spain instead of the US, being that it is a Spanish speaking country. It would make everything easier, especially school for the kids.
An idea whose time has come!

What's the liberal idea that is being proposed here? That America should roll out the red carpet for all of the world's sexual deviates?

I'm sorry that this hombre in a dress got killed, and I'm sorry about homosexuals getting chucked off buildings in Teheran or being banished from the Army of the Russian Federation or not being allowed to get married in Madras.

But tough shit. I don't think it would be healthy for this nation to be a magnet for perverts.

The decision was made to deport people who illegally crossed the border and for no other reason. We've reached a saturation point, and we can't discriminate on the basis of sex.
Unbiased deportation, regardless of race, religion, gender, or gender identity...I like that.

Forum List

Back