Trans Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement. Can't let it go through

Nobody can claim to be for freedom and say they are for Trump.

Trump is against illegals. There will be no freedom in America if the illegals are not stopped because they block vote Democratic and will turn the entire nation into California.

Why do you hate freedom and America?
Trump is against illegals. There will be no freedom in America if the illegals are not stopped because they block vote Democratic and will turn the entire nation into California.

I recognize most of those names, Federal Reserve Chairman's,(ex) some wealthy Jews ...

outta here

:cuckoo:

True, the Jews have been in charge of the US money system like forever, the last 35 years.

gee-----I read the islamo Nazi dog and pig propaganda as a child------that was a lot longer ago than 35 years-----and lots of the stuff I read was written before I was born-------DA JOOOOOOS have controlled ALL DA MONEEEEE of the world for CENTURIES----(make that millennia) -----there are special magical formulas secretly secured in the Talmud which reveal the tricks needed, not only to transform shit into gold------but also how to extract gold from the safe deposit boxes of gentiles

Documents: Obama trade nominee has $500,000 in Caymans

Posted by

CNN Political Unit

(CNN) – President Barack Obama's nominee to become U.S. trade representative has almost half a million dollars in an investment account registered in the Cayman Islands, according to disclosure documents submitted to the Senate committee preparing to weigh his confirmation this week.

Michael Froman, currently serving as Obama's deputy national security adviser for international economic affairs, was nominated to the trade post last month.

The Iowa lawmaker pointed to two past Obama nominees – Lew and Pritzker – as more examples of what he said was hypocrisy. Lew and Pritzker both faced questions about their offshore accounts during confirmation hearings earlier this year.

Republicans have already begun to cry foul, saying Obama's choice of Froman – along with his selection of Treasury Secretary Jack Lew and Commerce Secretary-nominee Penny Pritzker – is hypocritical given his vilification of Mitt Romney's offshore accounts during the 2012 presidential campaign. (who said Obama does not like Jews, )

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/04/documents-obama-trade-nominee-has-500000-in-caymans/

http://www.citizen.org/Page.aspx?pid=1420
Now this smart Jewish Lady is anti trade and anti TPP. Michael Froman is really pushing this and Obama tried and failed, but he will try again.

We are not going to get jobs back here in the US, I hate to think Trump might be our only hope, since he
has brought up the trade problem. I think Bernie Sander is anti this free trade and unfair trade stuff as well.

Like Trump said , we do not want free trade, but fair trade , and we do not have fair trade. The wealthy want to live here, but they are not going to bring their plants back here, they need to pay more in taxes.

Please read about the TPP Trade Agreement. If you know all about it, please let us know, I only know it does not sound good.

Absolutely- Penelope doesn't want the United States to do anything to prevent China from dominating the Pacific rim economy.

Probably has something to do with her obsession with 'jews'

Posted by

CNN Political Unit

(CNN) – President Barack Obama's nominee to become U.S. trade representative has almost half a million dollars in an investment account registered in the Cayman Islands, according to disclosure documents submitted to the Senate committee preparing to weigh his confirmation this week.

Michael Froman, currently serving as Obama's deputy national security adviser for international economic affairs, was nominated to the trade post last month.

The Iowa lawmaker pointed to two past Obama nominees – Lew and Pritzker – as more examples of what he said was hypocrisy. Lew and Pritzker both faced questions about their offshore accounts during confirmation hearings earlier this year.

Republicans have already begun to cry foul, saying Obama's choice of Froman – along with his selection of Treasury Secretary Jack Lew and Commerce Secretary-nominee Penny Pritzker – is hypocritical given his vilification of Mitt Romney's offshore accounts during the 2012 presidential campaign. (who said Obama does not like Jews, )

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/04/documents-obama-trade-nominee-has-500000-in-caymans/

Now this smart Jewish Lady is anti trade and anti TPP. Michael Froman is really pushing this and Obama tried and failed, but he will try again.

We are not going to get jobs back here in the US, I hate to think Trump might be our only hope, since he
has brought up the trade problem. I think Bernie Sander is anti this free trade and unfair trade stuff as well.

Like Trump said , we do not want free trade, but fair trade , and we do not have fair trade. The wealthy want to live here, but they are not going to bring their plants back here, they need to pay more in taxes.

Please read about the TPP Trade Agreement. If you know all about it, please let us know, I only know it does not sound good.

Absolutely- Penelope doesn't want the United States to do anything to prevent China from dominating the Pacific rim economy.

It's DA MONEEEEEEE da joooos have all DA MONEEEEEEEE
better the CHINAMEN than DA JOOOOOOOOS

Posted by

CNN Political Unit

in any case TPP is primarily about free trade so should be passed to keep America competitive rather than saddle our companies with crippling protectionism.

Posted by

CNN Political Unit

This has nothing to do with Jews, but everything to do with free, and unfair trade. China is not signing this , but they will if the US does.

Posted by

CNN Political Unit

Nobody can claim to be for freedom and say they are for Trump.

Why do you hate freedom and America?

Posted by

CNN Political Unit

"Fair trade" is the Syren call of the left.

The left will always find a reason why free trade isn't "fair" trade.

It's another reason for the left to have government intrude into people's lives and restrict individual liberty.

Shame on Republicans who support Trump and want more government intervention in our lives.

Posted by

CNN Political Unit

It's DA MONEEEEEEE da joooos have all DA MONEEEEEEEE
better the CHINAMEN than DA JOOOOOOOOS

Posted by

CNN Political Unit

in any case TPP is primarily about free trade so should be passed to keep America competitive rather than saddle our companies with crippling protectionism.

Can you hear the swish , I can. The only thing keeping the 90's humming was the tech boom, they the bloated free 125% mortgages being given away while were out fighting in Iraq, and here we are, several free trade agreements later and more to come. We are going down , unless something changes. China is no. 1 and the EU is no. 2.

Posted by

CNN Political Unit

Michael Froman...

Why are you against the TPP?

Just from what I read so far, but its rather secretive, and some just seem to push it so hard, the other trade agreements have created a lost of jobs for the US l, they say China is not signing, but they will once the US does. Heres one article , they are more out there.

Most of the gains in income would go to workers making more than $88,000 a year. Free trade agreements contribute to income inequality in high-wage countries by promoting cheaper goods from low-wage countries.

The Secret Trade Deal That's Bigger Than NAFTA

Yet so many people who believe we need to address income inequality are for the TPP

Can you give me a few names so I can read their views on it?

research the names. Choose almost any economist

but

Why economists think the Trans-Pacific Partnership will be good for Americans

---

Nicholas Gregory Mankiw is an American macroeconomist and the Robert M. Beren Professor of Economics at Harvard University. Mankiw is best known in academia for his work on New Keynesian economics.

Alan Greenspan

Charles L. Schultze

Martin Feldstein

Michael J. Boskin

Laura D’Andrea Tyson

Martin N. Baily

R. Glenn Hubbard

N. Gregory Mankiw

Harvey S. Rosen

Ben S. Bernanke

Edward P. Lazear

Christina D. Romer

Austan D. Goolsbee

Alan B. Krueger
The letter writers were chairs of the President’s Council of Economic Advisers under Presidents Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, William J. Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama.
Greg Mankiw's Blog: An Open Letter

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/26/u...e-on-this-point-the-wisdom-of-free-trade.html

---

http://www.economist.com/news/leade...icas-economic-and-political-interests-tpp-rip

That's not exactly a list of blue collar Americans.

The Sierra Club? What have they got to do with trade policy?

As an environmental lobby, the Sierra Club is compelled to point out that the TPP subjugates local sovereignty on environmental issues to a cadre of corporate backed arbitrators.

Under NAFTA law, foreign corporations have a poor track record of suing US governmental bodies. Our lawyers are too bad-ass. For example, TransCanada threatened to sue Nebraska over issues with the XL pipeline route (for violations of the NAFTA treaty). That was a Hail Mary. They've now taken a different approach.

US corporations have the better track record in international lawsuits and in suing our own government. The TPP would hand gas and oil companies a powerful weapon against any bans on fracking. I can imagine General Electric suing Japan if they want to put a moratorium on nuclear, etc..

We are elevating private businesses up to the level of sovereign governments,” Wilson said. “Under NAFTA we gave companies the power to sue governments and the TPP does this as well. In this trade pact, we agree that our government can be sued by these foreign corporations who will be treated as sovereign nations. This is submerging the idea of sovereignty into a sea of regulatory bodies and international agencies and our freedom is drowning it it.” - Bill Wilson

The Sierra Club? What have they got to do with trade policy?

(a.)
As an environmental lobby, the Sierra Club is compelled to point out that the TPP subjugates local sovereignty on environmental issues to a cadre of corporate backed arbitrators.

(b.) Under NAFTA law, foreign corporations have a poor track record of suing US governmental bodies. Our lawyers are too bad-ass. For example, TransCanada threatened to sue Nebraska over issues with the XL pipeline route (for violations of the NAFTA treaty). That was a Hail Mary. They've now taken a different approach.

US corporations have the better track record in international lawsuits and in suing our own government. The TPP would hand gas and oil companies a powerful weapon against any bans on fracking. I can imagine General Electric suing Japan if they want to put a moratorium on nuclear, etc..

We are elevating private businesses up to the level of sovereign governments,” Wilson said. “Under NAFTA we gave companies the power to sue governments and the TPP does this as well. In this trade pact, we agree that our government can be sued by these foreign corporations who will be treated as sovereign nations. This is submerging the idea of sovereignty into a sea of regulatory bodies and international agencies and our freedom is drowning it it.” - Bill Wilson

(b.) One of enforcement and use of contractual 'stuff' as opposition and reasoned argument against the agreement

(a.) unsure how 'b' relates to 'a'

funny. I'm not defending the trade agreements, I'm critiquing what looks like lame arguments against the agreements

Forum List

Back