trANNEy Coulter and a blond

R

rdean

trANNEy Coulter and a blond were sitting on a bench in Kansas when the blond pointed to the moon and innocently said, "trANNEy, which is bigger, the Moon or Florida"?

trANNEy Coulter couldn’t believe it. The last time she was this shocked was when she was left at the alter by a guy who "wasn't sure" about her.

She turned to the blond and said, "You stupid, dumb cow of a liberal, can you even SEE Florida?"

For future reference rdean, if you're gonna' waste our time with your jokes, please ensure that they are funny.

i dont get it.
I think our friend rdean is making a Dumb Blond joke yet there are two blonds. Perhaps it's an allusion to Sarah Palin saying she could see Russia from her house? (Yes I know, she didn't actually say that but Libs believe she did)
The thinly veiled attack on Anne Coulters' "man hands' by calling her "trANNEy" (Transexual) is just an attack on a demographic that votes predominately Democrat.

I feel like that Comic Professor in National Lampoon Magazine who explains why certain jokes aren't funny.

Ann Coulter has always had a 'mannish' lesbian appeal my lesbo friends have told me.

i dont get it.
I think our friend rdean is making a Dumb Blond joke yet there are two blonds. Perhaps it's an allusion to Sarah Palin saying she could see Russia from her house? (Yes I know, she didn't actually say that but Libs believe she did)
The thinly veiled attack on Anne Coulters' "man hands' by calling her "trANNEy" (Transexual) is just an attack on a demographic that votes predominately Democrat.

I feel like that Comic Professor in National Lampoon Magazine who explains why certain jokes aren't funny.

You're right. If you have to explain it, it's not funny. At least to the one you are explaining it to.
I Like "trANNEy" Coulter because she is so phobic I'm sure questioning her own sexuality would drive it nuts. As mean and spiteful as she is, I guess it wasn't nice to make fun of her fiancee leaving her at the alter.

The real joke was at the right for being against "science". That's not only a joke, it's a tragedy. The July 2009 PEW Poll said that less than 6% of scientists in the US identify themselves as Republican. Truthfully, I'm surprised there are that many.

Weddings are supposed to be joyous, so perhaps Tranny Ann now feels better served that Mr. unRight got a 'happy feet.'

r house? (Yes I know, she didn't actually say that but Libs believe she did)

That has always confused me. Why, if Dems are so open-minded and tolerant, do they find the idea of calling someone a transexual funny? They use the term like an insult, which if you were truly the open-minded, tolerant person most Dems pretend to be, wouldn't be an insult at all.

That has always confused me. Why, if Dems are so open-minded and tolerant, do they find the idea of calling someone a transexual funny? They use the term like an insult, which if you were truly the open-minded, tolerant person most Dems pretend to be, wouldn't be an insult at all.

:clap2:

Ahhhh, the CON$ervative Dumb Act again.
The effect of calling CON$ gay is the same as calling CON$ Liberal.
It's the CON$ who hate and despise Libs and gays and consider those labels an insult, but Libs don't get offended by CON$ calling them Liberal or gay.

blonde.jpg

Lesbian? that's nuts

THIS is a lesbian

fran-drescher5.jpg

It's the CON$ who hate and despise Libs and gays and consider those labels an insult, but Libs don't get offended by CON$ calling them Liberal or gay.

Well, THAT made a lot of sense. :cuckoo:

Well, THAT made a lot of sense. :cuckoo:

Well, since CON$ are perfect Contrarian Indicators, obviously it did!

trANNEy Coulter and a blond were sitting on a bench in Kansas when the blond pointed to the moon and innocently said, "trANNEy, which is bigger, the Moon or Florida"?

trANNEy Coulter couldn’t believe it. The last time she was this shocked was when she was left at the alter by a guy who "wasn't sure" about her.

She turned to the blond and said, "You stupid, dumb cow of a liberal, can you even SEE Florida?"

^ this is why liberals shouldn't post drunk...

Howarddean, keep your fry-o-lator job, because comedy just ain't your bag, man...

There's nothing dumb about what I said. I don't understand Dem/Lib hypocrisy, that's all. Being disrespectful to insult someone is still being disrespectful and therein lies the hypocrisy. If you want to pretend you don't understand that I'd say you're the 1 with the dumb act.

There's nothing dumb about what I said. I don't understand Dem/Lib hypocrisy, that's all. Being disrespectful to insult someone is still being disrespectful and therein lies the hypocrisy. If you want to pretend you don't understand that I'd say you're the 1 with the dumb act.

I understand exactly what you've been programmed to say and I also never expected you to admit the truth, and you didn't let me down. But the fact remains being called a Lib or a transsexual is ONLY an insult to a CON$ervative.

Not all dems are open minded just like not all Republicans are family oriented. Think about all the scandels lately. You know, them cheating on thier wives but yet they are the party of good Christian family values.

You cant broad stroke an entire party it seems. :lol:

Oh and why is it calling a person a tranny is an insult? That seems to say more about you than the dems.

Last edited:

Not all dems are open minded just like not all Republicans are family oriented. Think about all the scandels lately. You know, them cheating on thier wives but yet they are the party of good Christian family values.

You cant broad stroke an entire party it seems. :lol:

Oh and why is it calling a person a tranny is an insult? That seems to say more about you than the dems.

I don't see how it says anything about me if a Dem/Lib wants to call Ann Coulter a transexual. It is insulting whenever you call someone something they aren't. I just don't understand how a group of people that like to pride themselves on being open-minded and tolerant can then use a minority group like transexuals for something as petty as insulting a political opponent.

Maybe I'm missing something. What does it say about me for noticing this kind of hypocrisy? Judging from the rep pouring in I'd say maybe: astute observer. Seriously, give this your best spin it's still a stain on the values Dems/Libs like to think they embody.

Forum List

Back