Trumps hiring of Ivanka,his dtr, and SIL Kushner not only looks

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
nepotistic and nefarious and still is. Pam Bondi has the nerve to say Hunter Biden looked nefarious and nepotistic ,

but the republicans who had control of the house for 6 years and the senate since 2015 (4 years) and a Potus in their party for 2 years never brought it up.

and I wonder WHY Not?

Why because Joe Biden was not a political rival of tramp!!

nepotistic and nefarious and still is. Pam Bondi has the nerve to say Hunter Biden looked nefarious and nepotistic ,

but the republicans who had control of the house for 6 years and the senate since 2015 (4 years) and a Potus in their party for 2 years never brought it up.

and I wonder WHY Not?

who is tramp?....

and I wonder WHY Not?

who is tramp?....
Since you asked,,,,,the lowlife con man in our WH

and I wonder WHY Not?

You can thank Schitt and Nadler for the ass kicking you idiots are now getting. The democrat managers mentioned the Bidens ~400 times in the 21+ hours they spoke! lol

and I wonder WHY Not?

:spinner: weeeeeeee TDS is so fun.....

and I wonder WHY Not?

who is tramp?....
oh him....you mean the guy who who will probably be around for another 4 years because your pathetic party cant find someone of quality to go up against the guy?.....

Biden had not outed himself back then. He was too busy cheating the Chinese.

looks like ivanka is sleeping with the chinese.

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter
By ERIKA KINETZNovember 7, 2018 GMT

HANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.
[...]

and I wonder WHY Not?

who is tramp?....

:cuckoo: TDS is very bad....

& cheating on china with the japanese....:surprised1:

Ivanka was finalizing Japanese business deal at time of Trump, Abe meeting: report
By Brooke Seipel - 12/04/16 09:18 PM EST

Ivanka Trump, one of the president-elect's daughters, was in the process of finalizing a business deal with a Japanese company when she sat in on Donald Trump's meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, according to a new report.

The New York Times reports that at the same time as the meeting Ivanka attended, another meeting was going on in Tokyo as her clothing company worked to reach a licensing agreement with Sanei International, whose largest shareholder is wholly owned by the Japanese government.

The Times reported that the deal has been in the works for two years. There are no reports that the discussion at Trump Tower included mention of Ivanka's business venture. The Times noted, however, that the circumstances illustrate the potential conflicts of interest facing the Trump family once their father is sworn in.
Ivanka was finalizing Japanese business deal at time of Trump, Abe meeting: report

and I wonder WHY Not?

Is Ivanka feeding at the government trough?

and I wonder WHY Not?

:spinner: weeeeeeee TDS is so fun.....

it sure is, jethro!

:lmao:

and I wonder WHY Not?

that would be yes, cleetus.

and I wonder WHY Not?

that would be yes, cleetus.

She's an unpaid advisor, Goober.

upload_2020-1-27_17-49-13.png

Buh Bye Biden!

looks like ivanka is sleeping with the chinese.

By ERIKA KINETZNovember 7, 2018 GMT

HANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.
[...]

Nobody cares. Whatever Ivanka did or not do is irrelevant because it's not being splayed all over the news.

Nice try diverting attention away from them but right now, the Bidens are in deep shit.

Probably Obama too.

and I wonder WHY Not?

who is tramp?....
oh him....you mean the guy who who will probably be around for another 4 years because your pathetic party cant find someone of quality to go up against the guy?.....
And Americas demise brings joy to your heart ?? It sure does to other repubs here

Forum List

Back