Tramp has surrounded himself with alt right people

Simply a made-up term of art designed to hide the abject evil of the Left.
From Richard Spencer's own National Policy Institute site: https://nationalpolicy.institute/contact-richard-spencer/

Richard Spencer is the President of The National Policy Institute, the Editor of RadixJournal.com and Washington Summit Publishers. He is known for coining the term “Alt Right.”

Yeah, I know, fake news 'n stuff.

Good gawd, you people. Incredible. Dishonest. Obtuse. Shameless. Clueless.

Brilliant and insightful are the accurate terms, not the slander you are infamous for.

There is no such thing as 'alt right'.....it is made up, just as Far Right is.

Neither exist.....as is equally true of your cerebral capacity.

There is no position of the Right that varies from the American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

We believe in traditional marriage, two sexes, free speech, prayer in schools, and the God-given unalienable rights listed in the Declaration of Independence.

QED....there is only the 'Right.'

You are simply one of the followers, fools who buy whatever the Left sells.

Watch me ram your post back down your throat:
There is no position of the Right that varies from the American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

If you cannot come up with any radical positions of the right, that are not in accord with American traditions, values, and history, then we've proven you a total imbecile.

True?
far right and far left both exist PC.....

Of course there is no Far Right, Harry.....

Watch me have you prove it:

If you cannot come up with any radical positions of the right, that are not in accord with American traditions, values, and history, then we've proven you a total imbecile.

I can name lots ofexamples of positions that identify a Far Left....you can't name even one that is "Far Right."
a person who backs the republicans no matter what,and whose attitude is..... if you dont like what i like then fuck you..... is far right.....
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman::yes_text12::thankusmile:
you nailed it,could not have said it better myself.

she will never of course consider it for even a second you that you are correct and so very truthful in your post there.:thankusmile:

Brilliant and insightful are the accurate terms, not the slander you are infamous for.

There is no such thing as 'alt right'.....it is made up, just as Far Right is.

Neither exist.....as is equally true of your cerebral capacity.

We believe in traditional marriage, two sexes, free speech, prayer in schools, and the God-given unalienable rights listed in the Declaration of Independence.

QED....there is only the 'Right.'

You are simply one of the followers, fools who buy whatever the Left sells.

Watch me ram your post back down your throat:

True?
far right and far left both exist PC.....

Of course there is no Far Right, Harry.....

Watch me have you prove it:

I can name lots ofexamples of positions that identify a Far Left....you can't name even one that is "Far Right."
a person who backs the republicans no matter what,and whose attitude is..... if you dont like what i like then fuck you..... is far right.....

That's a nonsense definition.

You're claiming some obnoxious person is a political party or policy setter.

There are no positions of the right that are any different from that of the Founders....hence, no Far Right.

You've fallen for propaganda, the claim uses to hide that there is a fifth column here, the Far Left.
some obnoxious person?....i am talking about a whole bunch of obnoxious people.......whose to say you havent fallen for the propaganda by the right that there is no far right?....remember PC i cant stand both parties,you only dislike one....so who eats up the propaganda?....
:yes_text12::udaman::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile:

AGAIN you nailed it.same as you i ALSO cant stand both parties,too bad she wont stop smoking that crack to see that SHE is the one that is swallowing propaganda refusing to come to terms with reality and evidence that BOTH parties are not for the people,that BOTH are corrupt.:rolleyes:. she only sees what she WANTS to see as everyone knows about the two parties.she always evades evidence on the corruption of the republicans.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

That's a nonsense definition.

You're claiming some obnoxious person is a political party or policy setter.

There are no positions of the right that are any different from that of the Founders....hence, no Far Right.

You've fallen for propaganda, the claim uses to hide that there is a fifth column here, the Far Left.
some obnoxious person?....i am talking about a whole bunch of obnoxious people.......whose to say you havent fallen for the propaganda by the right that there is no far right?....remember PC i cant stand both parties,you only dislike one....so who eats up the propaganda?....
One of the many intellectually dishonest behaviors shared by both ends of the spectrum is this obtuse claim that there really is no hard Left/Right.

It's all a matter of perspective, of course, since a hardcore winger, by definition, represents that very thing.

Who knows if they're being dishonest when they try this, or whether they just don't see it (which would actually make sense).

Trying to convince them of anything else is a wasted exercise.

You are an ignorant blow-hard.

Simple test to see who is right, and Right.

Watch, and fail again:

Far Left:
No prayer in schools, gay marriage, multiple genders, no borders, no sovereignty, no free speech, special rights for particular groups (affirmative action), under Franklin Roosevelt the federal government was transformed from one of limited & enumerated powers only to the Frankensteinian monster it is today.

These are all radical positions that don't represent the center, American traditions, values, and history ....that's what identifies "FAR."

You cannot name any 'FAR' from the center positions on the Right, can you, you dunce.
And right away she gets defensive and goes drama queen.

Harry Dresden, they don't see it, so in that way, they're being honest. Just like a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus might be serious about radical Islam, convinced he has a vice-like grip on "The Truth", these people can only see their little piece of the puzzle.

It's fascinating to observe, but it's killing us.

you've always noticed that about her as well huh?:abgg2q.jpg:

Where do you Libtards come up with this garbage?
Do you spend all your non-productive hours dreaming of what you wish to be true?

butthurtcarewhite.png

Stephen Miller- who pretty much runs the show and the presidency.

Kenneth Thomas Cuccinelli II (I can't find anything about when his family come to the US)

John Bolton- a war hawk.
----------------------------------
Next they will decide any disable child, whoever becomes disabled in their life, or senior living on SS with Medicare will be a drain on society, and they will not receive any benefits, they will live in the streets and fend for themselves.

Disabled vets will become will become a drain on society.

Its only the beginning.
Bolton was an establishment figure, not an alt-right guy. I don't know much about Cuccinelli, it seems he has extreme views and is a politician from what I found.

There were alt-right guys in the administration before, for example Sebastian Gorka and Steve Bannon. Trump sometimes fires people not because he wants to, but because of outside scandals.

Forum List

Back