Tramp can brag about something, the longest shutdown in history!!

The United States federal government shutdown of 2018–2019 occurred from midnight EST on December 22, 2018, until January 25, 2019 (35 days). It was the longest U.S. government shutdown in history, and the second federal government shutdown involving furloughs during the presidency of Donald Trump.
Date: December 22, 2018
Part of: Presidency of Donald Trump
2018–19 United States federal government shutdown ...

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2018–19_United_States_federal_governme...

-----------------------------------------------------

Yet the House and the Senate were contolled by who, Republicans. It was for the wall, so tramp finally delcared a "national emergency" and the wall is still not done, or anywhere close to it.

But it was a "national emergency".

You know you’re in a political hole when the best you can do is 12 month old story. Come on girl, I thought you were better than that, but I guess not.

And you guys just got impeached because of the stupidity and criminality of trump. Although, many of the whacko republicans here probably look on impeachment as a badge of honor as long as this piece of shit trump did it.

You impeached nothing fool, you halfpeached then face planted. :itsok:
You so need to learn how this works.

I know how this works, retard Dem's get wiped out in the 2020 election :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
If you think there hasn't been any impeachment you don't know how this works.

But you go right on calling your betters "retard" if that's what helps you sleep at night.
You do mean, Impeachment Lite.
Shenanigans tends to dampen your wet dream, Crep. Just hold on

He meant halfpeachment.

I believe he also has the records for fastest turnover, shortest term press secretary, and most lies.
Post some more of the Trump administrations record breaking achievements. It brings out the dumbasses damn near instantaneously.

serveimage

We utterly destroyed Hillary in 2016 :eusa_dance: and now Dem's are running Biden, Warren, and Sanders :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And you guys just got impeached because of the stupidity and criminality of trump. Although, many of the whacko republicans here probably look on impeachment as a badge of honor as long as this piece of shit trump did it.

Impeached you say? So Trump has left the White House?
You need to read up on how this works, kid.

I don't have to read up on anything. "Impeached but not removed" means that President Trump has at least another year to wreck the living shit out of your world while he campaigns for a second term, which he undoubtedly will win.

Do you have any doubts that Trump will win a second term? Be honest once for a change.

We utterly destroyed Hillary in 2016 :eusa_dance: and now Dem's are running Biden, Warren, and Sanders :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I know how this works, retard Dem's get wiped out in the 2020 election :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

But you go right on calling your betters "retard" if that's what helps you sleep at night.

So feel free to explain "how this works." Show me in detail how you're going to get President Trump out of the White House....

So feel free to explain "how this works." Show me in detail how you're going to get President Trump out of the White House....

Dem's are going to build a new White House and impeach the old White House.

Forum List

Back